Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 08:02 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,589,306 times

Advertisements

The stinging pain of slavery....that is what is making these Yutes behave in such a manner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 08:09 PM

5,734 posts, read 3,250,687 times
And its all judged on a different set of standards. If white kids did it to a black kid you would be in an uproar along with the other liberals regardless if
Racial slurs were used or not.

Face it. Liberals turn the other way to black on white racism.

[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
You obviously are not aware of what is happening.

The knock out game Imo is racially motivated but can be hard to prove if no racial slurs where used and no prior history.

Al Sharpton has had a lot to say about the issue on his radio talk show. Of course you would not expect to hear from fox news.

When Sharpton national action network gets involved in a situation, they have to be invited.

As the saying goes you have your opinions but not your own set of facts.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:33 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,966,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
And its all judged on a different set of standards. If white kids did it to a black kid you would be in an uproar along with the other liberals regardless if
Racial slurs were used or not.

Face it. Liberals turn the other way to black on white racism.

[/b]
I can remember in school when a White Bully hit me from behind. Was it racial,no. It was never read into that way. White people beat each other up all the time in high school, bars and any place else. Same can be said about Black people. Whites and Blacks get into fights all the time and is not always about race and never covered by the conservative media.

I personally think the knock out game is wider spread than what you think. Black on White attacks may be racially motivated and needs to be treated as such if it is.

Old 02-19-2014, 11:50 PM

592 posts, read 414,552 times
Liberals are forced to see things in a certain way. Of course it's not a hate crime if a black kid hits a white person to see them fall. But if white people were doing it to black people, it would be a hate crime. No doubt about it.

It would not be easily dismissed as just, 'They are thugs. They should be punished'.

Old 02-20-2014, 12:35 AM

7,501 posts, read 5,749,500 times
Everyone can settle down it's all going to be ok.. Dear Leader, the Liar and Thief will make sure you don't get any news from the major outlets that doesn't fit into his agenda as soon as his monitors are placed in the news rooms.. Government control of the media.. At least he is making it official now. Heck, 90% of the media already has worn out the knees in their pants because they spend all day under his desk..

Pathetic.. Oh, and whomever made that asinine post that referred to something about shooting up a movie theater.. That was asinine too and had absolutely nothing to do with the OP's original post.

Old 02-20-2014, 05:25 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
Cambridge Police: Mass. Ave. Sucker Puncher Not Part Of ‘Knockout Game’---Oh no...no knockout game.

Where's the outrage from black civil leaders........zzzzzzzzzzz

Cambridge Sucker Punch Victims Speak Out « CBS Boston
Black leaders have been speaking out against all unnecessary violence for a long time now - the only group that rushes to defend thugs who randomly attack people minding their own business are white conservatives.

In any case, there have always been random assaults in the US. This whole "knockout game" myth is just conservatives cherry-picking cases where a black dude punches a white person, ignoring every other case (with this as one example), and painting some sort of grand conspiracy among black people.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:13 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Well, the knockout game was already proven to be nothing more than an urban legend regarding consistent unprovoked attacks (they happen everywhere for years). . .and spinning into something news worthy

The media backed off of the nockout game after they looked like complete idiots for taking random violence and attributing it to some manifest escalating event
The knockout game is not an 'urban legend'. Its a name for a specific type of assault that happens all too often across the country and is overwhelmingly perpetrated by young black males.

Go to youtube and search 'knockout game' and see how many incidents involve blacks as the perpetrators and non-blacks as the victims vs the reverse. And also see how many black people know about this 'game' and how they're speaking out against it.

Go and search and then come back and tell me this is an 'urban legend'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
The so-called knock out thing is not limited to black kids and just because a person hits a person doesn't make it a hate crime. All these attempts at making white people out to be victims just lets us know who the racists are. We all know that Whites are more likely to be victimized by Whites than Blacks and Blacks are more likely to be victimized by Blacks. Your message is clear, You want White people to feel like victims and arm themselves because the "Liberal media" is attempting to cover up real danger that White people are up against. This simply isn't true.
Of course white people are more likely to be victimized by other whites and blacks are more likely to be victimized by blacks, but there's a caveat to that. I'm willing to bet that whites are more likely to be victimized by other whites mostly in areas that are predominately white. While in places like Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia and any other area that has a large concentration of blacks, your chances of being victimized by a black person is higher than being victimized by a white person. Conversely this isn't true with black people. In most places they live their chances of being victimized by non-blacks is EXTREMELY LOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Black leaders have been speaking out against all unnecessary violence for a long time now - the only group that rushes to defend thugs who randomly attack people minding their own business are white conservatives.

In any case, there have always been random assaults in the US. This whole "knockout game" myth is just conservatives cherry-picking cases where a black dude punches a white person, ignoring every other case (with this as one example), and painting some sort of grand conspiracy among black people.
I posted the following in another thread but here's your 'myth' being shown to be 100% FACT.

Hate Crime Mob Of Black Teens Attack Disabled Veteran In Ohio - YouTube

Or this one:

Street Mob Of 10 Teens Brutally Attacks Man Walking Home From Work In Baltimore - YouTube

Or this one:

Two Black Teens Hammer Attack a 50 yr old White Man, almost Beating Him to Death!! Sanford, FL - YouTube

Or this one:

Black Teens Attack White Couple at Movie Theater, Wife Get Punched in Face After Husband Jumped! - YouTube

Or this one:

Hate Crime: Ruthless Attack on Teen in Philadelphia! (Caught on Camera) - YouTube

Or this one:

74-year old man attacked in knockout game at Denny's - YouTube

As I said before this is a SMALL SAMPLE of the numerous attacks committed by blacks on non-blacks. If you'd like more proof I'd be happy to post more examples and show you just how REAL this 'myth' is. Also I DARE YOU to search and post all the incidents of non-blacks attacking blacks like this and post them here and see how many you can come up with. I GUARANTEE YOU that I can easily find enough black on non-black incidents to outnumber whatever you can dig up by AT LEAST 10 TO 1.

Are you willing to take this challenge? I'm betting no because YOU KNOW you'd lose in a landslide. So if you're not willing to prove me wrong and take this challenge, then STOP LYING and pretending blacks attacking non-blacks across the US isn't a huge issue that blacks need to deal with. And if blacks aren't willing to admit to this problem and give enough of a damn to do something about it, then don't be crying about racism and how you're being profiled and stereotyped when clearly its completely deserved since you continue to prove those stereotypes to be true practically every damn day.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:17 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times

Old 02-20-2014, 06:44 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I posted the following in another thread but here's your 'myth' being shown to be 100% FACT.
And you did exactly as I said: cherry-picking videos, and weaving some sort of national organized "game" out of the anecdotes you found.

Look, you can't just grab videos from whenever and wherever, and say "see? The knockout game is real!" If you want me to take you seriously, go find some real evidence.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:03 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,228,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
no one claimed they were victims by virtue of being white, nor because of the liberal media.
you are strawmanning all over the place.
On the contrary, the purpose of these posts about the knockout game are to claim that blacks are targeting whites due to race, and that it's a growing trend of violence against whites.

You can't read the title of this thread? The Liberal Media Suppressing Black Hate Crime On Whites

A hate crime on whites denotes that the crimes were committed not just against the individuals, but against the class of people the victims represent - in this case, white people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies