Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 02:26 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,770,548 times

Advertisements

Obamacare's Latest Surprise for Taxpayers? - Bloomberg

Wow, its so bad that Obama wants to extend the failure into 2017... with an executive order... he can't let his big plan end in failure so he is using your money to prop it up until there is a new president... how sad is that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2014, 02:32 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,384,785 times
We may be getting closer to a consensus that lipstick won't fix this pig. Time to reform the reform.

Old 02-18-2014, 04:49 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,507,529 times
Just pour more money down the drain....that's O's answer.

Old 02-18-2014, 05:12 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,175,053 times
But it is working so well, that Republicans have to make up false stories to scare people or only give half the story. Those "scary" examples anti-health care politicians use--not so true. Republicans are actually practicing Obamascare.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/16/us...pw&rref=health

Koch Brothers Ad Attacking Mary Landrieu Uses Paid Actors - ABC News

Old 02-18-2014, 05:22 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,384,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
But it is working so well, that Republicans have to make up false stories to scare people or only give half the story. Those "scary" examples anti-health care politicians use--not so true. Republicans are actually practicing Obamascare.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/16/us...pw&rref=health

Koch Brothers Ad Attacking Mary Landrieu Uses Paid Actors - ABC News
Umm, who needs false stories? I don't need false stories. I don't need "scary" examples when I have a brand-spanking new ObamaCrap policy with 50% coinsurance! Never heard of out-of-pocket coinsurance rates that high in my life until ObamaCrap. And a $5,000 deductible! Biggest deductible I ever had. You want scary? On a $7,500 bill, I will pay $6,250 out of pocket. Thanks Obama!

I and the millions of other victims of ObamaCrap are not relying on any politician BS or spinner tales: we know what happened to the policies we liked but could not keep, the doctors we liked but could not keep, the hospitals we preferred but can no longer go to. Evidently, if you are Obama, if you don't like your promise you can break it.

Old 02-18-2014, 05:28 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,942,058 times
Quote:
But it is working so well, that Republicans have to make up false stories to scare people or only give half the story.
Nobody has to make a up a thing. It's a DISASTER of epic dimensions.

Old 02-18-2014, 05:30 PM

4,559 posts, read 3,377,220 times
We don't have braodcast TV reception out here. Our disgust of Obamacare is derived soley from negative impact to our immediate neighbors.

Old 02-18-2014, 09:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,387,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Umm, who needs false stories? I don't need false stories. I don't need "scary" examples when I have a brand-spanking new ObamaCrap policy with 50% coinsurance! Never heard of out-of-pocket coinsurance rates that high in my life until ObamaCrap. And a $5,000 deductible! Biggest deductible I ever had. You want scary? On a $7,500 bill, I will pay $6,250 out of pocket. Thanks Obama!

I and the millions of other victims of ObamaCrap are not relying on any politician BS or spinner tales: we know what happened to the policies we liked but could not keep, the doctors we liked but could not keep, the hospitals we preferred but can no longer go to. Evidently, if you are Obama, if you don't like your promise you can break it.

I know right, some people! have problems. Who needs false, when there is Obama, that is right, a President who tells us many false stories, to suit his needs. And changes the laws, to suit his own damn benefit. Obama, a President, that does not keep on giving, well gives us the shaft that is!

Obama has spoon fed his naïve, dumb azz supporters BS from day one, and they still buy the crap he is selling. Obamacare like everything this President touches, is a failure. If he remembers what we are talking about, you see he has memory issues. But his memory returns, when the situation is positive.

If your Obama, lie after lie after lie, what is one more lie period! The naïve, ignorant, confused, will buy what he sells.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:40 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,395,966 times
Quote:
Republicans are actually practicing Obamascare.

From the looks of it, Obama is scared along with all the Democrats up for election.
Their big money backing is drying up.
Last report I saw about 6 months ago, The DNC had not paid off the debt from 2012 election cycle and was 15 million in the hole.

Old 02-18-2014, 11:25 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,369,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post

Ummm, the garbage GOP? I've lost count of the number Fox News Obamacare "horror stories" that were soundly debunked.

Nice phony story btw.The CBO says Obamare is lowering costs, yet every Limbaugh acolyte on the internet claims their premiums have shot up astronically. What a stunning coincidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies