Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 08:39 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,137,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
LOL..........yes you think he resigned........he was forced out. I know you and many don't care...........this guy has been coaching a long time............he aint some rook........and he gets forced out because he doesn't go with the "agenda". Well sorry I've about had it with the agenda because it's getting us nowhere. You go on and support it though........that is what you and your comrades do as evidence in this thread.
I live in Connecticut-- and I can tell you here religion is considered a private matter.

I was a high school athlete here in two sports and never heard a coach invoke God or Jesus in his duties. The fact is here we respect the diversity of religious beliefs that are out there. There are Jews and at least one Muslim on that team. Beyond the Constitutional aspects, and the employer expectations: Isn't it flat out rude to force someone to participate in your religious experience/prayer/observance when they have a different set of beliefs?

Isn't it just basically decent to realize that others have different beliefs and respect that? I don't think that's liberal or conservative. It's just polite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2014, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
You know what's hypocritical? The people who are saying '' The school has every right to hire and fire who they want yet when the Christian bakery didn't want to violate their values and bake a cake for a lesbian wedding, you all said '' That business has no right to do that. It's discrimination ''.

LMAO! With you discrimination against Christian's is okay. Christian phobes (they have terms such as Islamaphobe and homophobe, it's only fair) it's a term that should exist because a lot of people certainly do fit the bill.

Please. Give it a rest.

This is a public university operated by the government.

Old 02-18-2014, 08:41 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,327,299 times
What was wrong with what the coach said?

Old 02-18-2014, 08:42 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
You know what's hypocritical? The people who are saying '' The school has every right to hire and fire who they want yet when the Christian bakery didn't want to violate their values and bake a cake for a lesbian wedding, you all said '' That business has no right to do that. It's discrimination ''.

LMAO! With you discrimination against Christian's is okay. Christian phobes (they have terms such as Islamaphobe and homophobe, it's only fair) it's a term that should exist because a lot of people certainly do fit the bill.
Pirate you know you are right. They tyrants get the masses of fools to follow their ways though...........that is why I say we are about done........we really are. When you can't even say a friggen prayer I don't know what to say. I guess the call is where we are heading.........five times a freaking day.........or is it six? lol

Old 02-18-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
What was wrong with what the coach said?
He's a government employee mandating Christianity. Have you read your pocket Constitution?

Old 02-18-2014, 08:43 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,696,185 times
Quote:
LOL..........yes you think he resigned........he was forced out. I know you and many don't care...........this guy has been coaching a long time............he aint some rook........and he gets forced out because he doesn't go with the "agenda". Well sorry I've about had it with the agenda because it's getting us nowhere. You go on and support it though........that is what you and your comrades do as evidence in this thread.
That's the thing, Liberals are the establishment and they just don't see it! They think Conservatives are '' The Man'' but it's actually the Liberals. They dominate and influence people through the Mainstream Media and Hollywood, they dominate the Universities with Marxist professors who indoctrinate kids with propaganda, often with atheism forced on them.

Liberals are not the rebels like they think. They're sheeple being mass manipulated by the Liberal Elite Establishment.

Old 02-18-2014, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post

Please. Give it a rest.

This is a public university operated by the government.
Oh yes big bro...........you bow down........that is a good thing to you folks for some reason. Why is that?

Old 02-18-2014, 08:45 PM

Quote:
That's the thing, Liberals are the establishment and they just don't see it! They think Conservatives are '' The Man'' but it's actually the Liberals. They dominate and influence people through the Mainstream Media and Hollywood, they dominate the Universities with Marxist professors who indoctrinate kids with propaganda, often with atheism forced on them.

Liberals are not the rebels like they think. They're sheeple being mass manipulated by the Liberal Elite Establishment.
I agree............this thread is proof. They do what they are told and that is that. Don't cross them or they will destroy you...........ask Palin, Romney or Cain. It is pathetic.

Old 02-18-2014, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Oh yes big bro...........you bow down........that is a good thing to you folks for some reason. Why is that?
Who is "you folks"?

And what on Earth are you talking about?

This is a discussion on an event so why would what I do personally have any relevance unless your just making ad hominem attacks... If you are, can you make them understandable? Thanks!

Old 02-18-2014, 08:46 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
You hate the "idea" and you folks hate anybody who does an evil prayer...........it is quite obvious reading through this thread. I guess you need to go back and read. Also your "masters" tell you what to do so we are where we are. Why cant YOU have some sort of diversity? LOL.
Why do you end all your posts with "lol"? You're not very funny.
I hate the idea of living one's life by Bronze Age magic and superstition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies