Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 02:38 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,826,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
still waiting on those three cites.
keep waiting. ive done the research on the fbi stats to use when white conservative males bring up these dumb topics about blacks being criminal by nature.

dont believe me, dont care.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:38 PM

72,875 posts, read 62,373,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
Let me ask you this, what race usually owns most 7-11 stores? Hindus right ? Its a known fact or statistic that majority of the owners are hindu , but you have some owners that are not.

Majority of the black race is known for crimes/violence but you have a small amount that dont follow in those footsteps .Thats the point.

Take 10 white guys and throw them in a business suit walking late at night , nobody would pay attention to them.

Now take those same 10 white guys , throw some hoodies on them , sag their pants , talk and act ghetto late at night and see how fast a cop will harass them.

There will always be racism , and that happens to all races. The black community is always quick and the first ones to throw around the card due to past history. People need to get over things in the past and live in the future.
Again, have you refuted anything I have said? Have you answered my question? I'm the one asking the questions, but you are avoiding them. Again, refute anything I last said. This is not about statistics. This is about equal action, equal outcome. If a White criminal commits a crime, why shouldn't he or she be subjected to equal outcome of that crime? Why should a criminal who is Black be subjected to more? Is the action any more destructive if committed by a Black person, provided both crimes are the same?

Blacks have been hated from day one in this nation, and have continued to be hated to this day. No one asks Jews to "get over it", and there are plenty of Jewish organizations out there.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:42 PM

280 posts, read 684,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin_Muzik_NJ View Post
The reason why these types of propaganda stunts are useless is.....

It's impossible to have any kind of control or rigidity. It's all anecdotal and therefore.....trash.

You can't use the same subject that saw the white or black person...it has to be two different people with two different perceptions

/thread

The same thing happened when ABC staged this scenario:

ABC 20/20 What Would You Do Vandals Racism In America Pt. 2 - YouTube

Old 02-20-2014, 02:44 PM

52,547 posts, read 34,276,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
keep waiting. ive done the research on the fbi stats to use when white conservative males bring up these dumb topics about blacks being criminal by nature.

dont believe me, dont care.
lol. just as i figured.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:46 PM

14,466 posts, read 11,246,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post

Blacks are not more likely to commit a crime - they are more likely to be arrested for a crime. When someone is arrested, they are more likely to be convicted of a crime.

Again it is interesting that so many of you continually are focused on black and crime. The white man was committing a crime but he got away with it, so you don't see him as proof of "white criminality." When a black kid commits a crime and is caught and convicted since more scrutiny is put upon him than the many other similar white criminals, you try to use it as proof as whites being less criminally minded???.....interesting...
That's because there was a far better chance that he was just a guy who locked his keys in his car.

For the record, if I saw that black guy doing the same thing I would think that he also locked his keys in his car. In fact, I might help him.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:47 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,655,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Again, have you refuted anything I have said? Have you answered my question? I'm the one asking the questions, but you are avoiding them. Again, refute anything I last said. This is not about statistics. This is about equal action, equal outcome. If a White criminal commits a crime, why shouldn't he or she be subjected to equal outcome of that crime? Why should a criminal who is Black be subjected to more? Is the action any more destructive if committed by a Black person, provided both crimes are the same?

Blacks have been hated from day one in this nation, and have continued to be hated to this day. No one asks Jews to "get over it", and there are plenty of Jewish organizations out there.

Listen i agree about fair and equal action but that is not my line of work , otherwise i would arrest any scumbag that was committing a crime regardless of their color.

You know cops are not no straight edge truth telling humans , they operate under their own discretion. Are you a police officer? Do you do the work they do or face the bull**** they go threw ? So without being in a cops shoes then we cant really say why or what. Unfort most of the calls they head to or arrests they make are probably from the black community so thats just a mental stamp being pounded over and over in their heads.

Yea Jews need to get over it as well. The longer you parade around on something negative , then you will only see the negative outcomes of it. The door are open to come and go in this country, anyone not happy can leave anytime. Thats a choice of the person.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:47 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,202,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
Let me ask you this, what race usually owns most 7-11 stores? Hindus right ? Its a known fact or statistic that majority of the owners are hindu , but you have some owners that are not.

Majority of the black race is known for crimes/violence but you have a small amount that dont follow in those footsteps .Thats the point.

Take 10 white guys and throw them in a business suit walking late at night , nobody would pay attention to them.

Now take those same 10 white guys , throw some hoodies on them , sag their pants , talk and act ghetto late at night and see how fast a cop will harass them.

There will always be racism , and that happens to all races. The black community is always quick and the first ones to throw around the card due to past history. People need to get over things in the past and live in the future.

We are "known" for it because of the racist mindset of America. White folks have been afraid of us from the time we were brought here in chains. That was the way in which they got the general population to go along with the abhorrent nature of US slavery. Black men were the boogeymen out to get you and if they so much as looked too hard at a white woman, he was as good as dead.

BTW, most black people AREN'T criminals. In fact, a relatively small percentage of our population commit crimes.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:49 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,202,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
That's because there was a far better chance that he was just a guy who locked his keys in his car.

For the record, if I saw that black guy doing the same thing I would think that he also locked his keys in his car. In fact, I might help him.
WRONG. That is just your perception. As shown in the video, the goal was to show that he WAS breaking into the car. You only believe that he was most likely innocent because his crime would have gone undetected.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:54 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,655,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
We are "known" for it because of the racist mindset of America. White folks have been afraid of us from the time we were brought here in chains. That was the way in which they got the general population to go along with the abhorrent nature of US slavery. Black men were the boogeymen out to get you and if they so much as looked too hard at a white woman, he was as good as dead.

BTW, most black people AREN'T criminals. In fact, a relatively small percentage of our population commit crimes.
O really now ? Ever been to Camden or Newark, NJ ? Look at Chicago's crime.... Just saying.

Your problem is that your still thinking about a time you didnt participate in so why are you talking about the first days of slavery ? When are you gonna give up the race card ?

Old 02-20-2014, 02:56 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,367,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
Yep, I've had the pleasure of working with Africans from myriad nations over there; one must work very hard to keep up with them and not look bad.

While a black American co-worker will doom you to pick up their slack because they're too lazy to do anything.
Stop the stereotyping. This is coming from a child of black immigrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.