Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2014, 08:05 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yet YOU are for abortion. Interesting.
Well, it seems he is OK with white women having the right to abort......just not black women.

I guess he doesn't think black women have the wherewithal to make the abortion decision on their own.....they need government to make it for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2014, 08:24 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Loving the faux concern for black pregnancies.

This ruse is used to get black support for the pro life movement.

If there were no white women getting abortions, there would be no pro life movement. And if white women were to stop getting abortions today, pro life groups would board up their offices the next morning and pin Mission Accomplished signs on their doors.

I see right through this stuff. Easily.
I read some incredibly dense things here on CD ... what you trying to do here .. win the contest?

The "ruse"? It's no ruse ... but keep on supporting your own ethnic cleansing. It helps defend the justification that the eugenists use to do what they are doing.

Sanger referred to black people as weeds in the garden ... including other ethnicities whose skin color is of the darker shade.

It amazes me how black people see racism everywhere EXCEPT where it really is.

Old 02-24-2014, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I read some incredibly dense things here on CD ... what you trying to do here .. win the contest?

The "ruse"? It's no ruse ... but keep on supporting your own ethnic cleansing. It helps defend the justification that the eugenists use to do what they are doing.

Sanger referred to black people as weeds in the garden ... including other ethnicities whose skin color is of the darker shade.

It amazes me how black people see racism everywhere EXCEPT where it really is.
Tell us, just who are these "eugenists" and how are they forcing black women to have abortions?

Old 02-24-2014, 08:35 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times
Quote:

That would hold true if only black women were allowed, encorraged, and or forced to terminate their pregancies.

If as in China, women were force to abort a second or subsquent pregnancy; If this was done here and only African America women were force to do so, then that could be seen as an example of what you claim.

Why is there not the same concern and outrage for the "white genocide" or the "Asian genocide" or the "Hispanic genocide"?

Old 02-24-2014, 08:39 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Personal responsibility includes aborting a pregnancy if you do not want to carry a pregnancy to term.....for whatever reason.
Really? Your handle should be changed to "Georgina", as in Geogina Orwell.

Now, killing another human being, for whatever reason, is taking personal responsibility?

How bout killing for no reason at all ... that too?

Personal responsibility is taking the necessary steps and precautions to avoid becoming pregnant if you don't wish to be pregnant. It's like driving "responsibly", rather than recklessly, to avoid and accident.

But according to your logic, reckless driving is taking personal responsibility now too.

It must be my morbid curiosity to explain why I even read the posts on this board anyore. I guesd I just like to check the extent of the mass insanity afflicting the American populace who realy believe now that up=down.

Old 02-24-2014, 08:40 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
The leftie hero who started planned parenthood, margaret sanger, wanted this from the beginning.

They lefties have walked right into her ethnic cleansing scheme under the guise of "choice".

Useful Idiots!

More Black Babies Die in Abortions in New York City Than Given Birth | LifeNews.com
It's amazing how the democrats can push agendas that harm blacks while at the same time getting their slavish devotion on election day.

Old 02-24-2014, 08:46 AM

Quote:

Now, killing another human being, for whatever reason, is taking personal responsibility?

Personal responsibility is taking the necessary steps and precautions to avoid becoming pregnant if you don't wish to be pregnant. It's like driving "responsibly", rather than recklessly, to avoid and accident.

But according to your logic, reckless driving is taking personal responsibility now too.

It must be my morbid curiosity to explain why I even read the posts on this board anyore. I guesd I just like to check the extent of the mass insanity afflicting the American populace who realy believe now that up=down.
FYI.....contraceptives can fail, even sterilization can fail.....so a woman can be responsible and still have an unwanted pregnancy.....just like you can drive responsibly and still end up in an accident.

Old 02-24-2014, 08:46 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:

why is a stranger acting on her own values "personal responsibility" yours to judge? your value should not be what determines her choice in her life.

how or why a woman gets pregnant and what her choice is about that pregnancy is her business.

Old 02-24-2014, 08:47 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
FYI.....contraceptives can fail, even sterilization can fail.....so a woman can be responsible and still have an unwanted pregnancy.....just like you can drive responsibly and still end up in an accident.
this^^

Old 02-24-2014, 08:51 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
That would hold true if only black women were allowed, encorraged, and or forced to terminate their pregancies.

If as in China, women were force to abort a second or subsquent pregnancy; If this was done here and only African America women were force to do so, then that could be seen as an example of what you claim.

Why is there not the same concern and outrage for the "white genocide" or the "Asian genocide" or the "Hispanic genocide"?
I know there is the same level of concern and outrage. The point of the thread is the incredible level of disparity in abortion, and the fact that it's being done in a voluntarily manner.

I've read articles stating that if the grand wizard of the KKK wanted to devise a way for American blacks to destroy themselves, he could not do a better job, then what blacks are doing voluntarily these past decades. It's tragic, and it's mind blowing at the same time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies