Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 07:00 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Proof?
I have proof, but before I post it, are you suggesting that the millions of abortions are a result of rape &/or birth defects?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2014, 07:00 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
So is the increase in NYC Abortions the reason Crime and Murder has significantly declined ?

Old 02-21-2014, 07:11 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,459,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
I have proof, but before I post it, are you suggesting that the millions of abortions are a result of rape &/or birth defects?
I am not making any judgement before I see the evidence because that is the rational thing to do.

Conclusions follow from evidence, they aren't made and then people look for the evidence to support what they have already decided to be true.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:12 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
this is terrible only because these same women should probably be on some sort of birth control. if these same women were to be on bc instead of having abortions, the amount of babies born would still be the same. and I certainly am not going to advocate for women to have children they cannot care for. children conservatives don't give 2 ishts about after they are born. also, the title of the op's article is misleading. just because the woman is a self identified black woman doesn't mean the child would be black. also, a fetus that cannot live outside the womb does not equal a baby.
A fetus is a unborn baby. If a fetus is not killed, then the result would be a child. Stop playing dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merriam webster
fe·tus noun \ˈfē-təs\
: a human being or animal in the later stages of development before it is born
The terrible thing is that women are killing unborn children regardless of the fact if the end result would be the same in they were on birth control. Also, just because Conservatives do not believe that it's fair they you get to have sex, but we have to pay for your irresponsibly, does not equate to Conservatives hate babies.. Conservatives love children, but ONLY hate the fact that mothers (and fathers) aren't handling and taking care of their own children. Stop with the lies and idiotic slander.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:13 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,518,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Planned parenthood provides a ton of help getting birth control. And yet they're a major republican target.......
oh, I know. the only solution republicans have is for poor people to stop f***ing.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:16 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,518,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
A fetus is a unborn baby. If a fetus is not killed, then the result would be a child. Stop playing dumb.

The terrible thing is that women are killing unborn children regardless of the fact if the end result would be the same in they were on birth control. Also, just because Conservatives do not believe that it's fair they you get to have sex, but we have to pay for your irresponsibly, does not equate to Conservatives hate babies.. Conservatives love children, but ONLY hate the fact that mothers (and fathers) aren't handling and taking care of their own children. Stop with the lies and idiotic slander.
not necessarily. people have miscarriages all the time beyond 20 weeks. fetuses are not children. children are children. let's take care of children instead of worrying about unborn fetuses.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:19 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,186,006 times
Everyone comes around to abortion when it's personal.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:21 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Proof?
If abortion isn't birth control, what would you call it ? Birth prevention or termination ?

Old 02-21-2014, 07:23 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
Yep. I already knew.

Notice how D.C. won't answer my question as to whether or not he/she is pro choice or pro abortion.

Conservative whites have NEVER cared about non white abortion. Hell, I knew that years ago. If you really listen to what they say, they pretty much inadvertently admit it.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:37 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,663,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Planned parenthood provides a ton of help getting birth control. And yet they're a major republican target.......
Wrong.

Republicans are against tax dollars funding Planned Parenthood.

Big difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies