Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2014, 09:16 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,975,748 times

Advertisements

The answer is so very simple:
Just eliminate ALL references to gender in society today. ALL restrooms, shower rooms, fitting rooms, changing rooms, etc shall henceforth be UNISEX!
There will BE NO "girl's room" or "women's room" or "men's room" or "boys room". ALL rest rooms will have stools, urinals, and baby changing tables. They will all be absolutely identical in every way.
ALL sports teams will be gender integrated. There will be NO "girl's basketball" and "boy's basketball". Team membership will be based on ability ONLY. If a female wishes to play football with the boys, she shall be welcomed. Of course, all players and their parents will have to sign iron plated copper bottomed waivers of liability for any and all injuries, even those which don't show consequences for many years.
Just eliminate the consideration of gender from all aspects of society.
Problem solved.

Old 02-22-2014, 09:17 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
How old are you? i am 31 and when i was in school i didnt see all this bullying and suicides that you hear about ALL the time nowadays.I was also raised in Texas for 14 years so maybe thats why.
Just because you didn't see bullying, depression, or suicides does not mean they did not happen. I'm a lot older then 31 and all three were happening back in those old days.

There is bullying, depressed and suicidal kids in Texas...do you think we are immune? None of this stuff is new. Maybe new to you, but no way new.

Maybe you lived a sheltered life and mommy and daddy did not want to upset you.

Old 02-22-2014, 09:23 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
We might as well end gender specific sports. I was always under the impression we had gender specific sports because of biological difference, apparently those no longer exist.
This would be a blow to female sports for sure though, depending on the sport, many can still hang with the boys.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:06 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,658,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Just because you didn't see bullying, depression, or suicides does not mean they did not happen. I'm a lot older then 31 and all three were happening back in those old days.

There is bullying, depressed and suicidal kids in Texas...do you think we are immune? None of this stuff is new. Maybe new to you, but no way new.

Maybe you lived a sheltered life and mommy and daddy did not want to upset you.
Nope , no sheltered life. I was in school, played football , wasnt an angel to say but i passed my grades. Was a trouble maker here and there but i did spend a lot of time doing things OUTSIDE of the house with my friends , being in public , and enjoying life as a kid. Great thing was we didnt have all these media outlets such as facebook and twitter . We had beepers as kids . I was raised in Plano, Texas.

I wasnt glued to the TV watching all sorts of nonsense that goes on nowadays. I didnt see any freak transgendered people in school and all this disgusting things that our politicians are trying to make us get used to. Just watch what happens when more and more of this nonsense comes out and you will see how much bullying and depression will rise.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:52 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It's a high school. They'll get over it. And frankly, who cares about how it affects high school students. Why not consider the individual instead.
Are not high school students individuals? Is not the individual in question a high school student?

Old 02-22-2014, 11:19 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
On another note, I would love to hear how this kid describe what exactly "feeling like a girl" means to him, seeing how he couldn't possibly have the faintest clue to begin with. Transsexualism is a mental disorder and should be treated as such.
Maybe he should ask a woman.

Man I feel like a woman lyrics - YouTube

Old 02-22-2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Would Harrier say that this is a man? Does she have the body and musculature of a man? Do you think she could kick your butt in a wrestling match?
Jenna Talackova: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News
Yes, Walter is a man.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
The answer is so very simple:
Just eliminate ALL references to gender in society today. ALL restrooms, shower rooms, fitting rooms, changing rooms, etc shall henceforth be UNISEX!
There will BE NO "girl's room" or "women's room" or "men's room" or "boys room". ALL rest rooms will have stools, urinals, and baby changing tables. They will all be absolutely identical in every way.
ALL sports teams will be gender integrated. There will be NO "girl's basketball" and "boy's basketball". Team membership will be based on ability ONLY. If a female wishes to play football with the boys, she shall be welcomed. Of course, all players and their parents will have to sign iron plated copper bottomed waivers of liability for any and all injuries, even those which don't show consequences for many years.
Just eliminate the consideration of gender from all aspects of society.
Problem solved.
We might as well remove the general requirement to wear clothing while we are at it.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:27 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
I cannot wait till boys fill the entire girls sports team so that they can get the girls sports scholarships. Then we will hear all the liberals crying about how all the boys are getting the free ride because they are better than girls at softball.

For every boy the is on the girls team is one less girl that can make the team.

That is such a good point!

Old 02-22-2014, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
[/color]
That is such a good point!
Yes it is.

Harrier wonders why the feminists aren't up in arms over this attack on females.

It seems that they are in full support of the Democrat's war on women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies