Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 01:56 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
It's not common for two people to OD together, at the same place and same time, is it?
It would happen if they were shooting up together and the drugs were contaminated. This happened in Africa after all, so who knows what the drugs were cut with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 03:04 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
No conspiracy, I think they were murdered...... http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/21/wo...bers.html?_r=0
Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Reynolds worked for the Trident Group, a maritime security company in Virginia Beach.

“I’m not going to jump to any conclusions, no matter how damning the evidence, until we get the autopsy results,” said Tom Rothrauff, the company president and also a former SEAL member. He said that an autopsy would be performed on Friday in the Seychelles.

Mr. Rothrauff said that contractors working for Trident were required to submit to extensive drug screening every two years, and that both men had passed these tests within the past 18 months.

If either had a drug problem it would have been known before now
........According to service records released by the Navy on Thursday, Mr. Kennedy enlisted in late 1995 and went almost immediately into the grueling two-year training program to become a SEALs member. His combat tours in Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq earned him multiple service medals. He left the service in 2010.

Mr. Reynolds spent 10 years in the Navy, rising to the rank of boatswain’s mate third class before leaving the service in 2000.
I'm not normally some tin foil hat wearer, but if someone wants to peg me as one right now, I simply do not care.

With all the banker deaths lately, I'm very suspect of any questionable death these days. This leaves questions. It's very easy to plant drugs on a scene. I don't trust jack squat with our government, one iota, anymore.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:06 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,093,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I'm not normally some tin foil hat wearer, but if someone wants to peg me as one right now, I simply do not care.

With all the banker deaths lately, I'm very suspect of any questionable death these days. This leaves questions. It's very easy to plant drugs on a scene. I don't trust jack squat with our government, one iota, anymore.
What does the US government have to do with it? They were on an international ship halfway around the world. If you are going to spout some tin foil nonsense, it has to at least have some logic to it. Like why would they be targeted? Why are they relevant? Why should anybody care what these two men do? Why is it relevant that they are former SEALs, when one has been out for years and the other over a decade? If this fits the right tin foil crowd's nonsense about Obama and SEALs, how so when they had nothing to do with bin Laden and only one of them overlaps with Obama, and only by a couple year? Some people are so obsessed with finding any iota of scandal involving the government that you ail connect dots that don't exist and build bridges with no supports. It really is quite pathetic the amount of right wing rage that has built and perpetuates this complete bull****.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:07 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
What does the US government have to do with it? They were on an international ship halfway around the world.
I have to wonder what tortured logic is at work there.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:12 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
What does the US government have to do with it? They were on an international ship halfway around the world. If you are going to spout some tin foil nonsense, it has to at least have some logic to it. Like why would they be targeted? Why are they relevant? Why should anybody care what these two men do? Why is it relevant that they are former SEALs, when one has been out for years and the other over a decade? If this fits the right tin foil crowd's nonsense about Obama and SEALs, how so?
LOL. Who the hell do you think military members answer to? Donald Trump? Yah, they were former SEALS...that's the point.

As I said, I don't trust the government at all these days, and I don't trust these multiple deaths as "suicides" or "accidental" at this time. That is all I have said. Where you got the rest of what you spewed from what I said, I have no idea. I said nothing about them being SEALS, I simply said I don't trust explanations of death like this anymore. Don't rightly care what you think about that.

Why were they targeted? Don't know...why were the bankers targeted? We can speculate...we don't know. Doesn't mean you have to buy the "accidental" or "suicide" death, does it now? NO.

Why are they relevant? See above.

Why these two? See above.

I trust nothing from the media, I trust nothing out of our government these days. What part of that is so difficult for you to grasp?

By the way, in the article itself:

Quote:
On a table near the bodies were “brown powder substances” that were “suspected to be drugs.
Looks like everyone is leaping to all kinds of theories....adjust your own tin foil hats, while you put down those who question these deaths.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 02-23-2014 at 03:20 PM..

Old 02-23-2014, 04:04 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
LOL. Who the hell do you think military members answer to? Donald Trump? Yah, they were former SEALS...that's the point.

As I said, I don't trust the government at all these days, and I don't trust these multiple deaths as "suicides" or "accidental" at this time. That is all I have said. Where you got the rest of what you spewed from what I said, I have no idea. I said nothing about them being SEALS, I simply said I don't trust explanations of death like this anymore.
The explanation came from the Kenyan authorities, not ours. Your speculation doesn't make any sense.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:07 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
They were both found together in a cabin with hyperdermic needles found beside them. It just doesn’t fit. Former Seals both die at same time from “drug overdose”? It just doesn’t make sense

Ex-Navy Seals 'died of drug overdoses' on Captain Phillips ship - Telegraph
It sure wouldn't be the first time someone was murdered this way.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:17 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It sure wouldn't be the first time someone was murdered this way.
Murder wouldn't mean it was an Obama conspiracy or SEAL related. Other possibilities are a drug deal gone bad, petty theft, smuggling.... in which the 2 Americans were or were not complicite.

Old 02-23-2014, 05:35 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
It's been reported that both men had passed tests within the past 18 months which means absolutely nothing. Heroin has a maximum half life of no more than 8 hours in a typical urine test. Such tests can also be faked.

If heroin was involved, it likely was either too pure or mixed with something else, like cocaine, a speedball.

Shooting heroin/speedballs sounds made to order for adrenaline junkies, employed on a barge, at sea, for months with nothing to do.

Old 02-23-2014, 06:03 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
He's back and badder then ever.
bin laden zombie movie - Bing Videos
omg.
They can add a few other 'Missing Persons' in that movie.
how nice hollywood's making money off the whole thing- jeez.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies