Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 02:31 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,985,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Their boss isn't congress. It's YOU. And ME.

They should be forced to answer or go to prison.

I said something similar in another thread. Given that Obama already said he can detain anyone without due process, then the same rules should apply for the powers that be. Throw her a** in the klink, without any due process, and watch how fast those so-called missing emails turn up. You know... what's good for the goose...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2014, 04:17 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,165 times
I say take a slow navy ship and keelhaul her all the way to Gitmo...

Old 06-18-2014, 05:39 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Their boss isn't congress. It's YOU. And ME.

They should be forced to answer or go to prison.
So by being a public servant they should suddenly lose their constitutional rights?

Old 06-18-2014, 05:45 PM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
LL leads to Obama so expect more fairy tales and vanishings. LL is the only thing between the whitehouse and handcuffs.

DOJ isn't going to let her and the current regime down. LL should ask to go in witness protection but that is under the DOJ. She will do what she is ordered to do or else.

Only the media can bring justice to bear.

Old 06-30-2014, 07:12 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,212,776 times
Default Its a fairy tale. Ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Someone is responsible for this and these hearings will continue until those responsible are found.
" ... Lerner simply filled out an IT ticket “like any other IRS employee” with a problem, and when they told her they couldn’t salvage the hard drive and mentioned a more “expensive” alternative, she gave them the green light to pursue that option, he [HER LAWYER] said.

Read more: Darrell Issa, Lois Lerner lawyer escalate IRS conflict - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

What would have happened normally would be the big whig [Lehner] would have picked her laptop or tower up, marched it to her IT guy assigned to her and said, "Its broke, fix it." NO ONE SENDS MEMOS OR FILLS OUT "IT TICKETS" unless you are setting up your IT guy for discipline.

TICK/TOCK. Everything everyone does as a fed is on a computer so she would have a replacement with all her applications installed and her correspondence downloaded ASAP. Back in business ASAP SOP.

Old 08-25-2014, 02:03 PM

Default Lerner's Motive-Danger Girl

Lois Lerner is the poster child for out of control bureaucrats; but I never really understood why she (a career federal employee-senior grade) would find it necessary to stick her head up, act contrary to regulation and law, to block the organizing tea party groups during an election cycle. Surely, she knew the consequences.

Until I watched the DVD "The Billionaire's Tea Party."

The tea party was effective in electing 32% of Congress and had (have) numerous grass roots organizations who have demonized Obama. The tea party's momentum had to be derailed.

Lerner did in fact (although she won't admit it) weaponized a portion of the IRS, against opponents to the party in power. All by herself, apparently.

This won't end well.

Old 04-11-2015, 11:56 AM

Default My Girl Friday - Lois Lehner

It's Chinatown Lois.

Safe. Safe at last.

DOJ: No contempt charges for former IRS official Lois Lerner - John Bresnahan and Rachael Bade - POLITICO

Old 04-11-2015, 11:58 AM

Default My Girl Friday - Lois Lerner

It's Chinatown Lois

DOJ: No contempt charges for former IRS official Lois Lerner - John Bresnahan and Rachael Bade - POLITICO

Old 04-11-2015, 12:29 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,193 times
I wish only that Lois Lerner be treated by our justice system as though she were a young black male.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:33 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
These Congressional hearings are dog and pony shows for gullible Americans.

Let me know when they up and haul someone off to jail from the table for lying to their faces.

They ask a "yes/no" question and the person does a 10 minute rehearsed speech on the general aspect of government functions while never actually answering the question. And then the Congress critter that asked the question and never got an answer thanks them.
I'm with you on that. Can you imagine if more people would have had the opportunity to hear what the tea party had to say. But Obama couldnt have that.

The Obama administration had to silence opposition, they didn't want people to hear other points of view. That... along with lying about Obamacare, telling the world that people are so helpless and stupid they can't get a voter ID so Obama could raise the dead for Obama to win.

They did miscalculate though, some people could think past what they are told to think... not everyone would be their useful idiots.

At this point "what difference does it make" anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies