Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2014, 09:20 AM

89,030 posts, read 44,840,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I am poor and a minority, which was my point, Im the exact person you are claiming is being told im to incompetent, but the Dems arent the one doing it.
Indeed, they are. You're being swayed by Biden claiming requiring an ID to vote is hatred, all the while ID is required to obtain a SS number, any social welfare program benefits, AND an Obamacare health insurance policy regardless of whether it's Medicaid or not.

How do you not see that? Serious question...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2014, 09:20 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Young and stupid would be my guess...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Neither did I until I got my first job at 16.
The OP must think that SS issued at birth is how it's always been.
Never once said it was issued at birth, i said young got one when born. It does require your parents doing the proper work(which i mentioned before either of you posted the above comments).

Old 02-27-2014, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
But that's the guaranteed result of collectivism - regression to the lowest common denominator.
Exactly.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:21 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
I am poor and a minority, which was my point, Im the exact person you are claiming is being told im to incompetent, but the Dems arent the one doing it.

The only people i see calling minorities, liberals or anyone else lazy,incompetent or stupid are the Republicans and Conservatives on this forum.
The Dems are doing just the opposite though with the same reason behind it.

The Dems are champions of these "victims of society" and hide behind "racism" to justify their actions.

Why is it all other races can seem to get ID cards but Blacks can't find the time, the place or the ability to do that ?

Yeah, the Dems are saying they are lazy, incompetent and stupid without saying the words.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Never once said it was issued at birth, i said young got one when born.
Um... that's at birth.
Quote:
It does require your parents doing the proper work
Which requires... wait for it... some form of ID, usually a hospital's affidavit of an identity-confirmed birth issuing forth from an identified individual.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Indeed, they are. You're being swayed by Biden claiming requiring an ID to vote is hatred, all the while ID is required to obtain a SS number, any social welfare program benefits, AND an Obamacare health insurance policy regardless of whether it's Medicaid or not.

How do you not see that? Serious question...

1. Voting is a fundamental right of every citizen of this nation

2. Im not being swayed by Joe Biden. The Republican argument for voter ID laws is that there is voter fraud. There is no evidence of it, there for they are creating a solution to a problem that doesnt even exist all for the sake of gaining electoral results.

3. all poor pepole are not on social programs

4. Obamacare is a law and a website, not the health policies on that site. Those policies existed before Obamacare.

5. explain to me, if you were a teen when you got your SS card, how did you get it seeing as you would need one to get a licence ? where you grand fathered in, used Birth certificate ?

Old 02-27-2014, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Um... that's at birth.
Which requires... wait for it... some form of ID, usually a hospital's affidavit of an identity-confirmed birth issuing forth from an identified individual.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.
Your argument was that i said it was automatically given to someone's at birth, which was something i never typed.

You also claimed that ID only meant licence, now you are re arranging your argument in a way that completely proves my previous points.

the only one embarrassing them self is you.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:29 AM

13,961 posts, read 5,628,343 times
Quote:

The only people i see calling minorities, liberals or anyone else lazy,incompetent or stupid are the Republicans and Conservatives on this forum.
1) Check your grammar in the above quote. You are doing a fine job just with your own typing of declaring some level of incompetence.

2) The Democrats tell you that you are incompetent every time they propose some new initiative, law, rule, regulation, or whatever that sets a bar lower for you, assumes you cannot possibly help yourself, or otherwise frees you from the responsibility of your own actions/choices. Anyone who makes the assumption and then declaration that you can only advance/succeed with their help insults you and declares you incompetent. Beware the person who declares that you cannot get by without their help...that person seeks to enslave you.

3) Programs/initiatives aimed at "economic policies considered central to the lives of blacks" are one huge, blanket insult to every black person in America. You do realize this, correct? Whites, Hispanics, Asians...none of them need economic help because they are capable of helping themselves, but no no, not Blacks. They are incapable of economic progress without the government holding their hand. That is what they are saying to you, whether you hear it or not. Blacks are patronized and insulted every single day by our government, and so few realize it.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Im not being swayed by Joe Biden. The Republican argument for voter ID laws is that there is voter fraud.
So what is the Dems' argument for requiring ID verification for Obamacare and social welfare program benefits?

Quote:
explain to me, if you were a teen when you got you SS card, how do you get it seeing as you would need one to get a licence ? where you grand fathered in, used Birth certificate ?
Yes. Birth certificate required. That IS a valid form of ID. Acceptable for voter ID requirements, as well.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:33 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,595,964 times
I take it his plan to empower young black men is to provide books above the fourth grade reading level in every prison in America?

Paid for by my tax dollars no doubt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies