Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 08:52 PM

878 posts, read 737,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post

It really, really, really sucks to be a birther.
And it really, really, really sucks that you are not privy of what Zullo has collected as new evidence and what the two new detectives are investigating that is indirectly connected to the forged birth certificate and lastly what's in Reed Haye's 40 page report.

Go away obot!

Old 03-09-2014, 08:55 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
I confess I do not want the "Birther" controversy to end.

It is fascinating and I find it entertaining.

It's sorta like The DaVinci Code or the Bermuda Triangle or Area 51. I look forward to each development. It make me feel like I'm participating in a Nancy Drew mystery, or Scooby-Doo. I expect Orly Taitz to pull off a rubber mask on some guy who will admit he was the one who doctored Obama's birth certificate ... and that guy will be either a very old Jimmy Hoffa or Amelia Earhart.

Old 03-09-2014, 09:00 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I confess I do not want the "Birther" controversy to end.

It is fascinating and I find it entertaining.

It's sorta like The DaVinci Code or the Bermuda Triangle or Area 51. I look forward to each development. It make me feel like I'm participating in a Nancy Drew mystery, or Scooby-Doo. I expect Orly Taitz to pull off a rubber mask on some guy who will admit he was the one who doctored Obama's birth certificate ... and that guy will be either a very old Jimmy Hoffa or Amelia Earhart.

This.

It's so entertaining to watch idiots grasp at straws and try to find something, anything that will get rid of Obama.

Old 03-09-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post

Can you honestly not tell the difference between first hand testimony
His letter is just inadmissable hearsay.

Old 03-09-2014, 09:04 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
And it really, really, really sucks that you are not privy of what Zullo has collected as new evidence....
none of us are. he keeps promising to release it but never does

Quote:
.... and what the two new detectives are investigating....
you seem to have forgotten, the MCSO has directly stated that "zullo was mistaken" about there being two MCSO detectives working the case.

Arizona's Politics: BREAKING UPDATE: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office DENIES Detectives Are Working On Criminal Ancillary Investigation Related To Obama Birth Certificate Probe

Quote:
...that is indirectly connected to the forged birth certificate and lastly what's in Reed Haye's 40 page report.
who knows? zullo is afraid to release it for revue.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 03-09-2014 at 09:13 PM..

Old 03-09-2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
His letter is just inadmissable hearsay.
can you please google the definition of the word. the man is giving a first-hand account!

Old 03-09-2014, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
. the man is giving a first-hand account!
Yes......which is hearsay!

Old 03-09-2014, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Yes......which is hearsay!
unfreaking believable.

"Hearsay is the legal term for testimony in a court proceeding where the witness does not have direct knowledge of the fact asserted, but knows it only from being told by someone."

Hearsay in United States law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what reilly is sharing what he has direct knowledge of! it is not information that he has been told by a third party.

Old 03-09-2014, 09:36 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,096,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
unfreaking believable.

"Hearsay is the legal term for testimony in a court proceeding where the witness does not have direct knowledge of the fact asserted, but knows it only from being told by someone."

Hearsay in United States law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what reilly is sharing what he has direct knowledge of! it is not information that he has been told by a third party.
Cant argue with a robot. He cant say any more until his overlord the blessed and mighty Sheriff Joe says it is okay. Is there something in the water in Arizona that turns people into these pathetic nut bags or is it genetic? There is an Internet term for somebody like that...

Old 03-09-2014, 09:53 PM

Quote:
And it really, really, really sucks....
that appears to be the case. this week for birthers:

- zullo refuses to release his "universe-shattering evidence" as promised.

- post&email decide not to release their interview with shrimpton as promised.

- brian reilly gives up the "behind the scenes" look at the very questionable exploits of the MCCCP.

if this doesn't suck for birthers i'd hate to see things when it does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies