Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are America's best days behind her?
No, America's best days are ahead of her 30 39.47%
Yes, liberals have destroyed her 34 44.74%
Yes, conservatives have destroyed her 12 15.79%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 10:28 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
The US-Israel relationship benefits Israel way more than it benefits the US. Israel's like an expensive hooker who rips off her clients. Let her suck off China for once and stop being our problem.
Not at all it hurts Israel tremendously, the only thing Israel gained from every single peace deal was dead people, and destruction. Israel is like a junkie for American money if they would tell America no next time America offered money they would be much better off, they pay AMerica back with blood, rockets from Gazi, evacuations etc.

But how come you don't complain about us funding all of Israel's enemies too?

If your point is money how come you don't complain about the billions we give to Muslim states (more than Israel gets)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2014, 10:29 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,172,053 times
On most measures that would define America as a great nation, we are declining. The problem is that too many people on both sides just care about their ideologies and not the actual facts of the the situation.

Old 03-09-2014, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Agreed the OP needs to define best days.
best days means Americas peek is still ahead of her

Old 03-09-2014, 10:35 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,172,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
Not at all it hurts Israel tremendously, the only thing Israel gained from every single peace deal was dead people, and destruction. Israel is like a junkie for American money if they would tell America no next time America offered money they would be much better off, they pay AMerica back with blood, rockets from Gazi, evacuations etc.

But how come you don't complain about us funding all of Israel's enemies too?

If your point is money how come you don't complain about the billions we give to Muslim states (more than Israel gets)?
I would support Israel taking back the Sinai and expanding it's borders if only we wouldn't have to pay for it. We should cut off ALL aid money, to not only Israel, but all other nations as well. I'm confident after Israel's performances in all it's wars that they can take care of themselves. They don't need our protection.

Old 03-09-2014, 10:37 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Things go back and forth in different places. SOME countries do die but others; when dealing with hard times, become STRONGER. IMHO the US WILL be better although it might be when I'm dead since I 'm pushing 50 in 2014.

Old 03-09-2014, 10:39 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,364,890 times
Quote:
best days means Americas peek is still ahead of her
Define peek? peek in employment? peek in home ownership? peek in trade deficits? etc etc.

Old 03-09-2014, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
I would support Israel taking back the Sinai and expanding it's borders if only we wouldn't have to pay for it. We should cut off ALL aid money, to not only Israel, but all other nations as well. I'm confident after Israel's performances in all it's wars that they can take care of themselves. They don't need our protection.
I would love for America to cut off Israel (actually I would prefer Israel to say no to America)

I was specifically asking this to the majoun.

Old 03-09-2014, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Define peek? peek in employment? peek in home ownership? peek in trade deficits? etc etc.
In terms of what ever you desire in a place to live.
This question is specifically nonspecific because each person values different things.

Old 03-09-2014, 10:50 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,720 times
I wish there were hybrid answers. I choose B and then A, because I think both parties (actually the same party) have ruined her by chipping away at our rights, while taking more and more power for themselves.

The fact that the independents and especially the libertarians are growing so fast scares the hell out of both sides. This fact gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, and hope for the future.

Constitutionalists Unite!

Old 03-09-2014, 10:53 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,720 times
Quote:
I would love for America to cut off Israel (actually I would prefer Israel to say no to America)

I was specifically asking this to the majoun.
I was going to say. Israel has been put between a rock and a hard place because of the US puppet masters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies