Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 06:25 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
You do realize that it was Republicans that freed the slaves don't you? You do realize that some of the first gun control laws ever passed were passed by Democrats to keep black people from getting their hands on guns don't you?

E.D.U.C.A.T.I.O.N.....

It's a wonderful thing, and without it, you're nothing but a useful idiot.
Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2014, 06:33 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Cops are sworn to uphold the constitution' really?

Please provide the oath that EACH officer takes for EACH city, state, county or other municipality in the country.
From Utah State troopers magazine..... “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this State, and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity.”

Oaths may vary from state to state, but all contain the same statement.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:53 AM

23,545 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Connecticut Cop: “I Can’t Wait To Get The Order To Kick Your Door In”

Typical cop! Violate the Constitutional rights of Americans! ***** Pigs! The biggest thug gang in America! Hope they get the guns.....bullets first!

Google this heading! Page after page reporting it. Showdown coming in Connecticutt.
Don't fixate on the cops...they carry out the law, sometimnes with prejudice but that is not the larger worry. Collective behavior assigned because one over zealous cop went public is misplaced unless it is your door he is kicking in. However you react and what ever trouble you generate for yourself is pointless because the law still stands. You need to be more effective in your approach which would then resolve the incidents of doors being kicked in.

Be concerned with the law and who proposed and approved it. Make sure the names appear often to let the public know who exactly does not reflect their interests.

Too often these crazy bills, with help from the media, never mention who sponsored the bill. Names have to be associated with bills and those names stated in the headline.

"THEY" didn't sponsor a bill....some individual legislator sponsored the bill. Vote that guy out next election! Make it your focus.

Laws can be changed and representatives can be voted out.

Kick down their doors with recall pettitions and greater voter turnout.

When sections of towns have names like Fort Apahe, you expect the cops to la de da down the street? The cops patrolling branchbrook section are in a totally different mindset than the cops patrolling branchville or branchburg.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies