Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2014, 09:29 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Family members of those who lost their lives on 9/11 will never fully be able to heal until the 28 excised pages of the 9/11 report are declassified and made public. We owe victim's family members like Terry Strada at least that much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PshSE9M8QBQ
Healing is a choice.
Some of these families have been exploited by politicians. I know. I was there.

Old 09-03-2014, 09:32 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airwave09 View Post
There are hundreds if not thousands of prominent scientists and engineers that have come together and put their careers and reputations on the line to come out against this "official" rendition of the events 9/11. This simply would not happen if the report was even remotely truthful, and was not riddled with glaring inconsistencies, lies, and assumptions.
I watched their documentary 911/Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, for the first time today
and the Question & Answer on Cspan also. I certainly have my doubts now about the 911 Commission
findings. Like I say, they can't all be nuts and lunatics.

C-Span Interviews Head of Architects and Engineers Washington's Blog

You should merge this with the other 911/Truther Ending their story thread, since it's pretty much
the same issue/topic at hand. (if any mod is here )

Old 09-04-2014, 01:07 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
I. Those buildings were money pits and Silverstein wanted them gone. Demolition of those buildings would shut down NYC for months...didn't it? :
wow a whole lot of typing for misinformation

moneypits....nope they (the towers ) were profitable

It was losing money.
''In January 1997 we had about an 80 percent occupancy rate,'' said Cherrie Nanninga, director of real estate for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which owns the complex. Twenty percent of 10.5 million square feet of space is 2.1 million, which would be a substantial building by itself.

But as a result of the last year's work, Ms. Nanninga, said the complex is over 90 percent occupied and expects to it reach the 95 percent mark by the end of the year. That, she said, would be about as full as the center is likely to get, since there is almost always someone moving in or out. ''Ninety-seven percent occupancy would be full,'' said Ms. Nanninga...
Commercial Property/Downtown - At the World Trade Center, Things Are Looking Up - NYTimes.com

hmmmm by 1999 it was at 95 percent occupancy....that's not losing money

and their destruction COST the city/panynj/ money:
Before September 11, PATH ridership was projected to reach another new record of 75.1 million passenger trips. As a result of the closure of the World Trade Center terminal and Exchange Place station, PATH’s 2001 ridership declined to 69.8 million. Weekday ridership declined from a pre-September 11 average of 257,967 to 202,092...
The tragic events of September 11, 2001 are unprecedented in the history of our nation and the implications for the economy are also unparalleled.

================

silverstein wanted them gone....nope otherwise he wouldn't have taken the lease.....btw they were and still are OWNED by the PANYNJ (port authority of new York and new jersey)

silverstein recieved $4.6 billion in insurance money,

the cost of rebuilding the complex well over $14.3 billion in costs

not to mention :
Silverstein Properties and the Port Authority continue to be guided by a lease each signed six weeks before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. The lease stipulates that should the complex be destroyed, Silverstein must continue to pay the $120 million a year rent in order to maintain the right to rebuild. ....meaning that he has PAID over 1,440,000,000 (1.4 billion) in rent of the complex for the last 12 years

so yes silbverstien did lose money on this....the rebuilt wtc1 is not even complete yet

Old 09-04-2014, 03:13 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

so yes silbverstien did lose money on this....
And, Jack Ruby lost his life on it.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 09-04-2014 at 03:33 AM..

Old 09-04-2014, 07:28 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,289,826 times
Default Understanding 9/11

https://encrypted.google.com/url?sa=...B0lAyWs7eyBoGQ

As the anniversary of 9/11 approached, I found myself wondering why it was the twin towers were targeted not once but twice. While doing some online research I came across this article in which Bin Laden explained the reasons for the attack. I found it interesting, and a perspective we do not get from our own media.
Read it and give your opinion.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:36 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,938,715 times
Very interesting and it makes complete sense. We were lied to and deceived by our Government which used 9/11 to fit their long-term agenda.

"Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

All that we have to do is to send two mujahidin to the furthest point east to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al-Qaida, in order to make the generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic, and political losses without their achieving for it anything of note other than some benefits for their private companies. So we are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy.

Your security is in your own hands. And every state that doesn't play with our security has automatically guaranteed its own security."

They are still winning as long as our soldiers are dying in the Middle East and our money is being shipped out the country...

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 09-04-2014 at 07:48 AM..

Old 09-04-2014, 07:45 AM

2,253 posts, read 2,521,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
https://encrypted.google.com/url?sa=...B0lAyWs7eyBoGQ

As the anniversary of 9/11 approached, I found myself wondering why it was the twin towers were targeted not once but twice. While doing some online research I came across this article in which Bin Laden explained the reasons for the attack. I found it interesting, and a perspective we do not get from our own media.
Read it and give your opinion.

WHO CARES WHY??

ANYONE who justifies, makes excuses for, or is an apologist for people who target innocent civilians is no better than the murdering terrorists themselves.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:19 AM

3,953 posts, read 5,091,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
So let's expose the Saudi connection.
Agreed! It'll probably give us a better understanding of ISIS.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:24 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
So let's expose the Saudi connection.
Prominent members of the Saudi royal family and government helped fund the terrorists. Our government doesn't want that exposed due to the importance they have in regards to the world energy market and that Saudi Arabia is a stable nation.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:28 AM

3,953 posts, read 5,091,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Prominent members of the Saudi royal family and government helped fund the terrorists. Our government doesn't want that exposed due to the importance they have in regards to the world energy market and that Saudi Arabia is a stable nation.
So George W. Bush was a liar when he said the U.S. would go after any State sponsors of terror? He meant to say, any State other than Saudi Arabia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies