Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 04:25 PM

5,659 posts, read 5,084,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Why doesn't Texas just slither away and secede already? They won't be missed.
Some say the same about Michiganistan.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:26 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,994,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by makaraka66 View Post
Yep same as me, my Seventeen year old daughter often has her boyfriend staying in her room where they are safe. What is surprising is the number of fathers who believe their daughter are not sexually active or if they do know would prefer they went to some park where they are in some danger. It seems religion has a lot to answer for.
So you let your seventeen year old daughter screw her boyfriend in her room under your roof? Are you crazy? It appears so.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:27 PM

130 posts, read 133,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
I'm not Christian although I was raised as one. Unless it's changed drastically, I don't remember honor killings being part of the faith nor practice. You've obviously gotten them mixed up with another religious group, perhaps the same that relish killing all that disagree with their belief in a dark ages pedophile.

As for bail, the father is not under arrest nor has he been charged. I'll bet that the teens father is still shaking his head wondering how he raised such an idiot who would put himself in that situation in the first place.
Oh, you don't believe in justice for the boys father ? With purity balls etc one will find that xtians and Muslims have a lot more in common than we non believers. Xtians have never relished killing for the sake of it ? might I suggest a touch of reading of history might be in order.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Why doesn't Texas just slither away and secede already? They won't be missed.
Has nothing to do with Texas...........any state USofA same things go on. We got a clown who just said he lets his daughters boyfriend sleep over. Just amazing you folks are. Hey if I were a teenager I would want a liberal parent of my girlfriend I guess. Gdam lunatics.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaraka66 View Post
Oh, you don't believe in justice for the boys father ? With purity balls etc one will find that xtians and Muslims have a lot more in common than we non believers. Xtians have never relished killing for the sake of it ? might I suggest a touch of reading of history might be in order.
What does anything about muslims have to do with this thread? Tell you daughters boyfriend I say hi as he takes your girl off to bed tonight you nutjob.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:33 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Not gonna post anymore, nor look at who is continuing to post...but, if I did, many posts would be by a person who does not care what the father or the daughter said...

Does that make freaking sense? Think about it.....................

Old 03-14-2014, 04:42 PM

130 posts, read 133,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So you let your seventeen year old daughter screw her boyfriend in her room under your roof? Are you crazy? It appears so.
Got a Daughter in her teens dear boy ? and you believe she is a good xtian who will wait until she has been through a pagan ceremony before partaking of sex. The difference between you and me is that I prefer to keep my daughter SAFE, where you believe if you close your eyes it will never happen. No surprise the USA has a very high incidence of births out of wedlock.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:48 PM

Keeping your girl safe is letting her boyfriend spend the night in her room? LOL

Good job hero.......daddy has a tramp and is proud of it.

Old 03-14-2014, 05:01 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,472,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Has nothing to do with Texas...........any state USofA same things go on. We got a clown who just said he lets his daughters boyfriend sleep over.
I would too, if I had a daughter that age and under those circumstances. Do you think I'd rather have her doing it in the back seat of a car?

I picked on Texas because it has a higher than average proportion of gun-happy imbeciles, not horny teenagers.

Old 03-14-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
I would too, if I had a daughter that age and under those circumstances. Do you think I'd rather have her doing it in the back seat of a car?

I picked on Texas because it has a higher than average proportion of gun-happy imbeciles, not horny teenagers.
Then your both nuts. I guess you folks think that teenage girls are gonna just screw anybody and everybody. That is not reality.....but liberals have no bearing on reality so you do what you do. However if you put them in a situation things will happen...........kinda like a situation where you let their friggen boyfriend spend the night. Where are the boys parents? I don't nor would I let my kid spend the night at his girls house. What is wrong with you folks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.