Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 03:26 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
{snip}

The billionaires who give our politicians their campaign money control our government more than anyone. But liberal and conservative billionaires want (totally) different things.
No they don't!

They want the same thing. Both "liberal and conservative billionaires" want to wield power and influence thru government, and to be treated as a part of the privileged elite.

Do you think after receiving about $100 billion in free taxpayer money, the executive officers over at green energy corporate whores like Abound Solar, A123 Systems, Beacon Power, Brightsource, Compact Power, ECOtality, Ener1, Evergreen Solar, First Solar, Fisker Automotive, Nevada Geothermal, Range Fuels, Solyndra, SpectraWatt, SunPower, Vehicle Production Group, Vestas want that free taxpayer money from government for a different reason than any other company???

Old 03-17-2014, 03:31 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
posting reads as follows..

Take it, or get the fk out of town.. typical democrat, have it your way, or get lost.. always demanding others do as you seem fit..

how tolerant of you.. NOT
My way or the highway.............this is exactly how liberals are now. Same as their forefathers.........USSR.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin2014 View Post
Move to Mexico. Anything goes there. You'll fit right in.
Can you get me a gun first so I can protect myself. Ask your leader.........he ships em all over the place. Full auto would be nice but semi is fine.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:42 PM

279 posts, read 183,239 times
I simply wanted to let you know that you may be barking up the wrong tree. Unlimited personal freedoms and disregard for the law are typical for impoverished third world countries. You may not be able to achieve your life dream of being able to burn tires on your property in the US, france, canada or germany while you definetely could in Mexico, Haiti or Zimbabwe... Why struggle to fit in with an advanced society while there are countries that outright embrace your values of anarchy and lawlesness ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Can you get me a gun first so I can protect myself. Ask your leader.........he ships em all over the place. Full auto would be nice but semi is fine.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:42 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Liberals...........making less sense with every post...........maybe you should join the head smacker.
I said,
"The above man built a dam on a creek without a permit. All the man has to do is take down the dam, and he will not be fined."

Then you said,
"Beavers do why can't humans?"

lol, I finally got your joke (but you know you were 80% serious.)

Chad.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:44 PM

279 posts, read 183,239 times
You do it all the time: abolish EPA, burn tires on your proprty; those are truly third world values you may only achieve in countries like Mexico, Haiti or Zimbabwe. Why struggle if you could be happy in haiti?

Quote:
oh just stop.. I dont know anyone who is suggesting we resort to anarchy.. If this is the levels you have to stoop to in order to try to have a rational discussion then I feel sorry for you.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:46 PM

Quote:
I said,

"The above man built a dam on a creek without a permit. All the man has to do is take down the dam, and he will not be fined."

Then you said,

"Beavers do why can't humans?"

lol, I finally got your joke (but you know you were 80% serious.)

Chad.
No I was kidding.............but it did make you think. Make that beaver get a permit too.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin2014 View Post
I simply wanted to let you know that you may be barking up the wrong tree. Unlimited personal freedoms and disregard for the law are typical for impoverished third world countries. You may not be able to achieve your life dream of being able to burn tires on your property in the US, france, canada or germany while you definetely could in Mexico, Haiti or Zimbabwe... Why struggle to fit in with an advanced society while there are countries that outright embrace your values of anarchy and lawlesness ????
Do you folks think people are hiding tires to burn when the EPA is done away with? LOL

Old 03-17-2014, 04:03 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,965 times
Quote:
How many times are you going to repeat the same old ridiculous lies about Warren Buffet? Warren Buffet adjusted the dividens for BRK so his investors wouldnt pay taxes. He adjusted his salary to only make $100K a year, to reduce taxes. He donated all of his wealth upon his death, thus avoiding taxes. His wealth has grown to tens of billions of dollars, all of which was tax exempt because we dont tax wealth. He is currently fighting the IRS who says BRK owes $1B+ in taxes, and he wont pay them.. and the list goes on.

STOP BEING BUFFETS TROLL.. He's a hypocrite, and because he endorsed Obama, he can do no wrong in your mind..

I completely ignored the rest of your babble because its just as wrong and you've been schooled on most of it as well, but you clearly never listen.

So Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are lying to the following college students, when they both say "We want rich people like us to pay a higher tax rate" ??

Warren Buffet On Why U.S. Taxes Are Too Low For The Wealthy - YouTube

Old 03-17-2014, 04:05 PM

Quote:
So Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are lying to the following college students, when they both say "We want rich people like us to pay a higher tax rate" ??

Warren Buffet On Why U.S. Taxes Are Too Low For The Wealthy - YouTube
Send a check...........what is the issue?? You liberals can all send a check in to the treasury..........you need a link?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies