Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 02:24 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,726,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You laugh at a lot of things, so that doesnt mean much.

It was delayed because People listened to Republicans when they claimed they would repeal the law and didnt adequately plan for health coverage for their employees.

Its funny, Republicans told people not to sign up, even during the shut down they said businesses needed more time, then when he delayed it(affectingly agreeing that they needed more time),k your argument changes to the law doesnt work.
LOLOLOL, so you are blaming republicans for people not wanting to pay MORE in insurance premiums. How dare anyone use common sense and not sign up to pay MORE. It's such a good deal Obama had to lie about it and to force it.

People need to move on, dsjj is so far gone even when proof is given he ignores it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 02:24 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 20 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,535,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Its quoting the CBO estimates..
ObamaCare Insurance Premiums

I noticed you skipped my posting, asking why Obama delayed the employer mandates if it was going to save them money.. Why?
I didnt skip it. It just takes me more than 4 seconds to type a response.

Again, read your links before you post them. that chart is from 2008

Old 03-15-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Nancy Pelosi says 'everybody' will get more and pay less under the health care law | PolitiFact

Nancy Pelosi says 'everybody' will get more and pay less under the health care law

BIG FAT LIE, but dsjj251 pretends they never said that..

LIE LIE LIE..
This is what Pelosi actually said

Quote:
"They will ask for repeal," Pelosi said."Repeal of all the things I said that help children, help young adults, help seniors, help men or women who may have prostate cancer, breast cancer, whatever it is, any precondition. And everybody will have lower rates, better quality care and better access."
Again, that is from YOUR LINK.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
I'm not a Republican or a Democrat, and I work in healthcare. The ACA has helped more people than it's hurt. People can spin that any way they want, but these are the facts. Is it perfect? Not at all, and it never will be, but it's a move in the right direction, and regardless of all these horror stories that get posted on here about the ACA, I've yet to personally work with a doctor that thinks it was a move in the wrong direction. They all have their opinions about what needs to be changed, but I have not worked with ONE........not a single ONE doctor that thinks the ACA is not progress in regards to our healthcare system. To be honest, the patients that seem to be the most resistant to it, are the people that benefit from it the most. This is mainly because they typically don't understand what the ACA even is. They're not stupid, they're just ignorant.

my 2 cents
Yea sure. I too worked in healthcare and have yet to know a doctor who thinks it is a good law. Not a single doctor. Did it ever occur to you that these doctors don't think enough of you to talk on a personal level with you?

Old 03-15-2014, 02:30 PM

Quote:

Now if liberals would really think about "the children". Anyone who brings a child into a world who can not afford their care isn't someone who really cares about "the children".

Old 03-15-2014, 02:30 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,093,273 times
Quote:

yes, and ITS A LIE
Quote:
I didnt skip it. It just takes me more than 4 seconds to type a response.

Again, read your links before you post them. that chart is from 2008
The chart shows premium FROM BEFORE 2008.. and how they were falling, despite your claim that they were increasing for the previous 7 years..

That also WAS A LIE..

Old 03-15-2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Now if liberals would really think about "the children". Anyone who brings a child into a world who can not afford their care isn't someone who really cares about "the children".

I dont even know what You are talking about here.

We are talking about Pelosi, remember ?

Old 03-15-2014, 02:32 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,093,273 times
Quote:

We are talking about Pelosi, remember ?
And her lies.. dont forget that part..

Old 03-15-2014, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Of course you wouldn't. Go back and read the lies Pelosi spewed. Liberals using "the children" for their political purposes as usual but you care so much that you'll bring children into poverty. Oh that is right, you don't care about bringing children into poverty because it gets you welfare.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
yes, and ITS A LIE

The chart shows premium FROM BEFORE 2008.. and how they were falling, despite your claim that they were increasing for the previous 7 years..

That also WAS A LIE..
Where do you see a fall ??????????

1. The title of the chart says that this chart is based on a percentage of income. Meaning it isnt even talking about the cost of healthcare, just its cost compared to income.

2. There is no fall in cost.

in 1999 it was 11%
in 2000 it was 12%
in 2001 it was 13%
in 2002 it was 14%
in 2003 it was 16%
in 2004 it was 17%
in 2005 and beyond is stayed at 18%

that isnt a decrease aka falling.

Am I missing something ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies