Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2014, 11:22 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin2014 View Post
Protect from what? A 17 yo penis? The only facts here are as follows:

17 yo guy gets invited by a 16 yo girl to her bedroom for an overnight stay
17 yo is armed only with his penis.
16 yo girl's father enters said bedroom and shots the unarmed 17 yo in the head.

Everything else is solely based on father and daughter testimony and given the circumstances I have no reason to believe any of them. It's murder. All the sob stories about daughters denying she knew the 17 yo lying in her bed or the 17yo boy who "suddenly reached for something" are the typical excuses for murder disguised as self-defence.

Hopefully, the street justice that doesn't deal with BS and legalese, will prevail. Eye for an eye. You shot my unarmed, most likely naked at the time son, so I see no reason to give you a chance to defend yourself, either. Be prepared.

Apparently you're having a hard time with the fact that the daughter nor the boy did not have permission from the parents for him to be there, thus the sneaking around! The proper etiquette is to ask for permission.

To your second point. Actions have consequences. Some can be deadly. I know that in the leftist bizzaro world that everything is free of consequences, where there is no accountability, no common sense, and that it's everyone elses fault. In the real world the fact is that bad s*** happens, especially when you're out at 2AM. That can go for adults as well. I worked in the bar industry on weekends for many years, so trust me I'm well aware.

Finally your last statement makes you a damn hypocrite! You're OK with the kid sneaking into someone elses house, with the homeowner not knowing if he is a threat or not and defends his home, and then when he does so, you have the audacity to cry revenge because of his stupidity for doing it in the first place! Well, your "street justice" could also backfire. Because now the guy is going to be even more leery, and on the defense! Perhaps, the kids parents should have kept better tabs on his whereabouts at 2AM!

Old 03-19-2014, 11:22 AM

26 posts, read 41,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
If pops had it to do over again, he'd shoot again. He wanted to kill the kid.
The kid should have thought about that before he disrespected the father's household.

That's the risk he decided to take.

When questiontioning people on this website, you have to factor in its heterogeneity.

Take Rasputin for instance. Perhaps, Rasputin is the type of person that enjoys watching another man having sex with his wife. Obviously, the majority of posters are going to disagree with his point of view.

(I think anyway.)

Old 03-19-2014, 11:24 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,089,458 times
Quote:
Maybe, but the state and federal laws still prevail over any of his rules and based on those laws the 17 yo was legally in the house, being invited by the 16yo daughter.
And what federal laws do you imagine to be involved here?

Quote:
Is that enough reason to kill someone? What if it was your son or your daughter getting shot at for "the lack of permission"?
Entering the home under the conditions which he did and was discovered warrant him being shot. See my earlier posts.

I'm teaching my child the value of critical thinking and anticipating results from actions chosen.

Young minds make mistakes. This just happened to be a fatal one.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:24 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Protect from what? A 17 yo penis?

Hopefully, the street justice that doesn't deal with BS and legalese, will prevail. Eye for an eye. You shot my unarmed, most likely naked at the time son, so I see no reason to give you a chance to defend yourself, either. Be prepared to die.
The father didn't know any of that at the time, based on the info he had he was dealing with an intruder that the daughter didn't know.

I'm 100% sure this father wouldn't have killed this guy had he known the truth, do you really think he wanted to shoot and kill his daughter's boyfriend in front of her in her bedroom? If you say yes then you're a moron.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:25 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Maybe, but the state and federal laws still prevail over any of his rules and based on those laws the 17 yo was legally in the house, being invited by the 16yo daughter.

Is that enough reason to kill someone? What if it was your son or your daughter getting shot at for "the lack of permission"?

Unlike a lot of these parents these days I'm actively involved in my son's life. Therefore at 2AM I'm going to know where the hell he is!

Old 03-19-2014, 11:28 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
And what federal laws do you imagine to be involved here?

Entering the home under the conditions which he did and was discovered warrant him being shot. See my earlier posts.

I'm teaching my child the value of critical thinking and anticipating results from actions chosen.

Young minds make mistakes. This just happened to be a fatal one.
Kids need to be taught that. Sadly many don't. Good for you..........and your children.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Unlike a lot of these parents these days I'm actively involved in my son's life. Therefore at 2AM I'm going to know where the hell he is!
Exactly. Two in the AM I will be out looking for him if he's not home or not answering his phone. Curfew is 11 at my house. He don't like it but tough. I can kick him out in November when he turns 18. lol

Old 03-19-2014, 11:31 AM

279 posts, read 183,300 times
Of course you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I keep track of where my kids are..........some folks don't obviously.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:32 AM

279 posts, read 183,300 times
How do you know what really happened there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The father didn't know any of that at the time, based on the info he had he was dealing with an intruder that the daughter didn't know.

I'm 100% sure this father wouldn't have killed this guy had he known the truth, do you really think he wanted to shoot and kill his daughter's boyfriend in front of her in her bedroom? If you say yes then you're a moron.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:33 AM

As much as possible. Cell phone tracking helps. You think this is all funny for some reason? A kid was killed and you smirk. Pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies