Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 10:16 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,856,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Just wait till 2016, when "Obamacare" has finally taken off and all the bugs are fixed.

Yea baby, bring it with ya Hillary. This will be yet another Democratic accomplishment that you can show beside the empty desk drawer of Republican accomplishments.

I expect that at the same time, monkeys will mysteriously begin to fly out of your a*s.

Until then, keep rooting for Harry, Barry, and Scary -- forever known as the Three Stooges of Obamacare.

You go girl!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2014, 11:20 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Quote:
Didn't watch the video, but it likely was Nancy rightfully correcting some wingnut journalist for FOX News or one of the other Republican propaganda outlets.

You go girl!
I love it when some conservative or a different point of view is a " Rightwing Nut Job". The fact is Obama put his name to it thru the 08 Campaign season.

Obama sold and the House Democrats sold it as Obama Care. Now the program is failing and will be defunded at some point of time.

That's Funny!

Nancy take anther purple Pill, and keep on believing in the Golden One!

Old 03-21-2014, 11:51 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Just wait till 2016, when "Obamacare" has finally taken off and all the bugs are fixed.

Yea baby, bring it with ya Hillary. This will be yet another Democratic accomplishment that you can show beside the empty desk drawer of Republican accomplishments.
HAha...6 years later...what-a-bargin.....

Glad those 30,000,000 million could wait...oh wait.....

Old 03-21-2014, 11:53 AM

1,138 posts, read 1,041,869 times
Everytime Pelosi says something I feel slightly dumber. She is the worst person in Washington. Its not Obama, its not Clinton, its Pelosi.

Old 03-21-2014, 12:30 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,159,948 times
Quote:
While the ACA was in its infancy the predictions of doom and the end of America,....
It will cause a recession.

I said that.

Obama is in a total panic, delaying the implementation of key parts of Obamacare, because he erroneously believes that he can stop a recession.

Obamacare is harmful to your economy, and there is no getting around that. It violates the Laws of Economics pure and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I'm not gonna read all seven pages of this stuff.

1. Obamacare was a term embraced by Obama

2. All Dems voted for it. All Repubs voted against it.

3. The people of this country hate it.

4. Dems are scared to death for their jobs and are running as fast as they can away from Obamacare

5 Got through page one of this thread and had to laugh - He didn't say that! Oh yes he did say that! Video is a b*tch ain't it?
That would be the long and short of it.

Quote:
Of course 99% of Republicans don't understand, or want to understand, "Obamacare", they just know they are being told to oppose it, and they do what they are told.
Obamacare is part of the problem, not the solution.....99% of Liberals live in total fear that Free Market reforms will both reduce the cost of medical care, plus also reduce the cost of health plan coverage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
You know, it is amazing how rude people can be over the internet, where they know they are safe from the consequences of that rudeness. Believe me, if you and I were standing face-to-face, you'd check yourself before taking that tone with me. So sick of you little punk-a$$ online cowards.
I'm this way in real life.

It would be easy for me to blame it on PTSD, but I was like this even before that.

Still, what a treat!

Quote:
Scare Tactic

If you suppose that terrorizing your opponent is giving him a reason for believing that you are correct, then you are using a scare tactic and reasoning fallaciously.
http://www.iep.utm.edu/fallacy/

In addition to being a great example of what's wrong with America, you've provided a text-book example of a fallacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
But "Obamacare" is not what the law is actually called.
Jimmy cracked corn, and I don't care.

I'll call it whatever the hell I feel like calling it, since it's my right under the 1st Amendment.

It's a symbol of protest, which is a lot less violent than the message you're espousing.

Constitutionally...

Mircea

Old 03-21-2014, 01:05 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
to nancy pelosi:

shut up stupid, even the president calls it obamacare.

Old 03-21-2014, 01:08 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
LOL!

Nancy speaks a sentence fragment from :25 - :32!

Quote:
It's the Affordable Care Act, and the Affordable Care Act, uh, when people know what it is and see what it means to them.
Huh?

Watch - the official transcripts from her office will be printed with her bad grammar corrected.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-21-2014 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 03-21-2014, 01:13 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
So 84 responses.....obama says obamacare....the site says obamacare, and low and behold.....there are lefties that still say....

It's not right to say obamacare....

Lol....

Old 03-21-2014, 01:17 PM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikBEggs View Post
...because the law is not called Obamacare, and Republicans have absolutely poluted the word.

Watch closely

Six of One - Obamacare vs. The Affordable Care Act - YouTube
I guess you forgot in one of the debates Romney called it ObamaCare then apologized and Obama HIMSELF replied that it was OK and that He LIKED the term.

The memory is the first thing to go!

Old 03-21-2014, 01:18 PM

23,541 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Quote:
Didn't watch the video, but it likely was Nancy rightfully correcting some wingnut journalist for FOX News or one of the other Republican propaganda outlets.

You go girl!
Obamacare, obamacare, obamacare!

actually obama doesn't care as evidenced by being totally oblivious to the healthcare rollout and the resultant deprivation of healthcare coverage to the very people he used to justify his obamacare legislation.OBAMACARE, OBAMACARE!

As for NP, her immortal words will forever link her to a undiagnosed medical event that caused her to utter the words, 'we have to pass it to see what is in it". She obviously was contagious and passed the pathology along to supporters who find no issue with her infamous insult to the American people.

If anyone else said what she said, their spokesman would be telling the media that she is resting comfortably in the intensive care unit and will leave office to spend more time with her family.

NP is in need medical assistance, and like a drunk at a party, everyone sits back and watches the person with compromised judgement act like a fool. Must be that her electorate and supporters are also compromised and can't distinguish reality from drunkeness.

Pity the ones who stand shoulder to shoulder with NP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies