Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2014, 07:26 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times

Advertisements

so sick of these freeloading Obama's!!!! what a bunch of hacks including the ***** mother in law

Old 03-21-2014, 07:28 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I don't know about Moochelle yet, but books have been written about the Clintons. Written by credible people. I would imagine there will be plenty of books written about this hideous family, as well.
In other words... no. You haven't.

Thanks for confirming.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:28 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Of course the hotel and staff are fed up just like they would be with any first lady, a celebrity or anyone else with secret service or entourage. It puts the hotel in chaos because they aren't used to it. It's a completely different routine for them. And what exactly does "barking" at the staff mean. Do you really think the Chinese used that word lol And then the article goes on to say that ordinary chinese, whatever that means, found them kind and gracious. So what is the problem here
How do you know the hotel staff never had to deal with foreign dignitaries before? The hotel was chosen for a reason.
Big high class hotel, they have been there done that before. Ever see how the CEO from mega corporations travel? Huge security details, lets face it the rich like to be pampered.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:30 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
The egos get bigger as the Obama's get everyone to bow and scrape for them and the taxpayers foot the bill for their elite expenses as Obama tells the people , forego your tv programs and turn in your cell phone and give the government your money as Obamacare needs it.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:32 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
And you believe it to be untrue because? Oh because you don't want to believe it is true.
But then your first post says otherwise.
[B]Tell the hotel workers it is called a job and they should do theirs without complaining.[/b]
Workers don't have a right to complain? Your words. In context. Unedited.
Would you have said that if the offending people were of the other party? I doubt it.

Hotel workers can complain but why would they. The customers are guests who stay for a limited time. I doubt an owner of a hotel would appreciate their employees talking to the press about this which makes me not believe any of this. But what are these employees even complaining about except for maybe an inconvenience.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:33 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The egos get bigger as the Obama's get everyone to bow and scrape for them and the taxpayers foot the bill for their elite expenses as Obama tells the people , forego your tv programs and turn in your cell phone and give the government your money as Obamacare needs it.
Dude, you need to turn off Fox News and get some air. Seriously. Read you post.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Nonsense. The burden of proof is always on the bull****.
If you say so

Speaking only about the politicians I know personally (and I know several), I can honestly say that they don't.
I can honestly say that in my opinion every elected rep behaves as if they are something special.
Rangel leases a new Caddy every year on the tax payers dime, cheats on his taxes and acts like a victim when he is called on it.
Reid uses the Senate floor to lie about and slander people.
Pelosi wanted a fleet of private jets for congressional travel.
Mrs. Obama plants a big garden at tax payers expense and uses a Government shut down as an excuse not to tend it.
They all feel entitled. So acting like arrogant royalty is not beyond belief or possibility.
Like I said before , my only contention in this thread was a post saying the staff should do their jobs and not complain about it. I don't know about you, but I complain about my job when I think I have been wronged. Why would I deny hotel staff that right?

Old 03-21-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Hotel workers can complain but why would they. The customers are guests who stay for a limited time. I doubt an owner of a hotel would appreciate their employees talking to the press about this which makes me not believe any of this. But what are these employees even complaining about except for maybe an inconvenience.
Why would they indeed? Unless the behavior they were forced to endure was over the top. I don't know. Ask them why they complained. I agree the management probably wouldn't appreciate it. That said they should have the right to do so.
Did they complain to the press? Stranger things have happened.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:43 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,826,650 times
That's what eventually happens when anybody gets too high of a horse, their heads start getting too big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Tell the hotel workers it is called a job and they should do theirs without complaining.
Why don't you go do it like the man you are, and see what happens.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:46 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
That's what eventually happens when anybody gets too high of a horse, their heads start getting too big.

Why don't you go do it like the man you are, and see what happens.
Well perhaps if those workers could unionize...............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies