Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 09:21 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,593,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Again you need to check on facts as Israel is not an apartheid state and Israel won lands fairly in wars where it was either attacked or about to be attacked aggressively by its neighbors. BTW, what does this all have to do with an Israeli embassy strike several months ago?

israel is an apartheid state, never won a war on its own, the pilots were French Israelis, the tankers were Dutch Israelis , the foot soldiers were Russian Israelis so Israel have never won a war on its own, plus Israel do not pay for its wars, the US and the EU do, so there is no comparison, I would not call massacre of unarmed Palestinian civilians, mostly babies, children and women, a war but a slaughter and a genocide against civilian population.

Israel has never been attacked , it was a plot set up by Israeli, several Israeli generals have admitted to have started all the wars and that's what's happening now.

Watch this video of Israeli historian
LiveLeak.com - Israeli Myths & Propaganda - by Israeli Historian Ilan Pappe

I checked Israeli political personalities and even the Israeli president, read the article below from an Israeli newspaper and the Israeli president speaking.

New president seeks to cure

Israel :New President seeks to cure 'epidemic' of racism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2014, 09:41 AM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post

israel is an apartheid state, never won a war on its own, the pilots were French Israelis, the tankers were Dutch Israelis , the foot soldiers were Russian Israelis so Israel have never won a war on its own, plus Israel do not pay for its wars, the US and the EU do, so there is no comparison, I would not call massacre of unarmed Palestinian civilians, mostly babies, children and women, a war but a slaughter and a genocide against civilian population.

Israel has never been attacked , it was a plot set up by Israeli, several Israeli generals have admitted to have started all the wars and that's what's happening now.

I checked Israeli political personalities and even the Israeli president, read the article below from an Israeli newspaper and the Israeli president speaking.

Again your information is simply false as Israel was attacked by all its neighboring countries in 1948 when it was established. BTW, saying that an Israeli is from other country originally and therefore is not Israeli is like saying that someone is not American because they or their ancestors came from another place!

Again what does this all have to do with strikes at Israeli embassies?

Old 10-29-2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Again your information is simply false as Israel was attacked by all its neighboring countries in 1948 when it was established. BTW, saying that an Israeli is from other country originally and therefore is not Israeli is like saying that someone is not American because they or their ancestors came from another place!

That is an Israeli historian telling the whole story. watch the video

Israeli ashkenazi do not belong to the region period, no comparison with the US
I responded to your comment.

Old 10-29-2014, 01:42 PM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
That is an Israeli historian telling the whole story. watch the video

Israeli ashkenazi do not belong to the region period, no comparison with the US
I responded to your comment.
Again you didn't respond to my question of what this has to do with Israeli embassies being on strike a few months ago which is the topic of the thread?

Old 10-29-2014, 01:57 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,664,302 times
Quote:

You should go into stand up comedy.

Old 10-30-2014, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
You should go into stand up comedy.
Glad to play the welfare state comedy that israel been playing the US government since 1947 ,making Americans pay for the massacre of innocent Palestinian civilians mostly babies, children and women

The apartheid state of israel provoking wars in the region pushing the US to intervene in Iraq, Iran ,while hiding behind the americans.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:39 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
And Palestinian matter,palestinian are held hostages by the israeli army.
I'm astonished that after the grand theft of palestinian land,water and other,the israeli government is bankrupt and asking for financial assistance from the US and the EU.

The only "democratie" on the planet is a bankrupt country
Still promoting that drivel?

Whose propaganda lunacy are you swallowing?

Old 10-30-2014, 07:42 AM

Quote:

I see you were educated and learned history from the Osama bin Laden schools.

Only an idiot would believe what you spout.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:

This guy is delusional. I don't know where he hears such inane stupidity. Maybe from his own fertile little mind.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
This guy is delusional. I don't know where he hears such inane stupidity. Maybe from his own fertile little mind.
If you don't have good argument ,just don't post anything, don't waste our time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies