Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 01:12 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times

Advertisements

I didn't see the movie, "Solvent Green" can someone who watched that movie tell me what they did with the Solvent Green? I know it meant people but what was done with it? Used for heating or what? Probably our future anyway.

Old 03-27-2014, 01:30 AM

2,687 posts, read 2,184,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I didn't see the movie, "Solvent Green" can someone who watched that movie tell me what they did with the Solvent Green? I know it meant people but what was done with it? Used for heating or what? Probably our future anyway.
Soylent Greens were these nutritional food crackers everyone had to eat in the future (due to shortages of real food) that were made of people.

Old 03-27-2014, 01:52 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,575,397 times
12 pages and noone has explained why this is wrong.

Old 03-27-2014, 02:01 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
Soylent Greens were these nutritional food crackers everyone had to eat in the future (due to shortages of real food) that were made of people.

EWWWW cannibalism. Well aborted babies are used in medicine, etc so I guess we are already there.

Old 03-27-2014, 03:47 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,520,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Taking the humanity away from a fetus and calling it a mass of cells enables hospitals to TREAT them simply as a mass of cells. Medical waste. And medical waste is incinerated.

So few in this country have any sense of history or how it applies to our current world. Time and again atrocity has been renamed, because euphamisms make atrocity more palatable to the masses. We never learn.
Actually it REQUIRES the hospital to treat them as medical waste. If they afforded them the same respect they do people, they'd be humanizing them. That goes against the pro abortion agenda.

No we don't learn. As long as I'm not the one being killed and disposed of like trash, who cares? If you believe in God, then you've taken the life of an innocent child in an abortion. If you don't believe in God and you believe all of this is some game of chance, you have denied someone the grand prize in the universe. Life. Just because you are bigger than they are and they can't fight back. People do not want to see this for what it is because then it's not all about ME, ME, ME! What??? Someone else MIGHT count too? Someone else might want the chance to live I was given??? Hey, that's MY choice not theirs!!! I get to choose if they live or die. I think there's a bit of a God complex going on here.

My rights end where they infringe on someone else's life. Where rights are in opposition, you find the solution that does the least harm. I've never understood how people can think that something they once were is no different than a wart to be removed. This is how HUMANS start life. Period. Embryo, fetus, baby are just stages of human development. These "growths" grow up to be people. They're not warts.

Old 03-27-2014, 04:59 AM

2,737 posts, read 3,163,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie_hair View Post
12 pages and noone has explained why this is wrong.
I have no problem with it, and I live in Britain.

Medical waste is usually burnt to avoid the risk of disease, and most hospitals have two bins one for incineration and one for landfill. Would these people be more happy if fetuses went to landfill???

Perhaps the hospitals could put them in a bag as a momento or like a gold fish you have just won at a fun fair or carnival.

What do people want, for every fetus to be individually buried and given a church service???

They are simply going to be buried in the ground to rot away now rather than burnt, and I should imagine they won't be going to some graveyard but rather some large mass burial or mass waste site. Perhaps in another few years another documentary will be made in this respect. The solution being people should choose what they wish to do with the remains, they should be able to bury the fetus properly out of their own pocket or they should be able to choose incineration or landfill.

Old 03-27-2014, 07:16 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I know this is completely different but I wonder what the Humane Society does with the animals they kill. Are they used to heat the facility?
You'll find a lot of those deceased pets in the pet food that you feed your pets. I find that truly disgusting.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:05 AM

10,228 posts, read 6,309,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamford View Post
I have no problem with it, and I live in Britain.

Medical waste is usually burnt to avoid the risk of disease, and most hospitals have two bins one for incineration and one for landfill. Would these people be more happy if fetuses went to landfill???

Perhaps the hospitals could put them in a bag as a momento or like a gold fish you have just won at a fun fair or carnival.

What do people want, for every fetus to be individually buried and given a church service???

They are simply going to be buried in the ground to rot away now rather than burnt, and I should imagine they won't be going to some graveyard but rather some large mass burial or mass waste site. Perhaps in another few years another documentary will be made in this respect. The solution being people should choose what they wish to do with the remains, they should be able to bury the fetus properly out of their own pocket or they should be able to choose incineration or landfill.
No death certificate either for a very early miscarriage. Cemetaries require death certificates for burials. How are they going to bury an a 6 week old embryo or a 8 week old fetus? In WHAT? A match box? This is probably why hospitals incinerate them as medical waste?

Old 03-27-2014, 09:18 AM

10,228 posts, read 6,309,606 times
AOL Search

How are you supposed to bury this? This is what an embryo, under 8 weeks, looks like. Name it and issue a death certificate? What is it's gender? Can you see it? The hospital has to do a DNA test on it to find out? Take it out of that blood clot with tweezer for burial?

Remember from this article, remains UNDER 13 weeks. Just think about the impracticality of all this? Never mind the absurdity.

Reminder, this is what I had. No, I did not want to name it, get a death certificate, or bury it in a locket around my neck. Incinerate at the hospital and let me go home to my living, breathing, CRYING, 3 year old.

Last edited by Jo48; 03-27-2014 at 09:35 AM..

Old 03-27-2014, 09:30 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
The thread title says it all, this is grotesque

The bodies of thousands of aborted and miscarried babies were incinerated as clinical waste, with some even used to heat hospitals, an investigation has found.

Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals - Telegraph
Oh, things are far worse than this ... this is just another piece of evidence.

So when someone suggests that the world is dominated by satanic evil forces, i suggest it would be unwise to snicker and dismiss the idea.

It's all around us ... we're surrounded and we're neck deep ... and sinking rapidly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies