Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 11:03 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times

Advertisements

And today, Obama was again promising illegals their nice reward of US citizenship for breaking the laws of this country. Not only that -- he assured them that the reports of deportation are not really true, no illegals are being deported, the figures count just those turned away at the border itself, not anyone who has made it over.

Not only that, he plans to end the immigration laws so that anyone can simply come on over. Obama is encouraging illegals to break the laws.

Interview of President Barack Obama at

Well, the main step I’m trying to take is to make sure that we pass new laws so that we do not have to deport these folks at all. But in fact they can have a path to living here legally, and ultimately becoming citizens. You know, keep in mind that most of these deportations are actually at the border. So it’s people who are just being stopped.

Old 03-25-2014, 08:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
MSNBS is running several pieces on how the Texas kidnapping and ransom of illegals is our fault[usa] LMAO this is one place I don't agree with liberals at all. Its as dumb ass as saying a bank robber who got shot by his partners in crime shows how faulty the banking system is and it needs to be changed. This and my gun rights is why I am not voting Democrat as I have done in the past two elections.

I watched that loud mouth Alex Wagner bloviate on about how these people just want a better life. Sure they do, so does the Bank robber. They just want money to provide a better life for their kids and family. I do not have one ounce of sympathy for these people. They jump the line, cut in front and then whine that someone took advantage of them,and its our fault. What a load of crap. Send them all back.

I have nothing against tourist.
My problem is with those that wish to put them to work.

If we would go after the businesses that employ them(the cause) instead of going after the illegal worker(the symptom) we would be way ahead of the game, with no separation of families.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies