Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 06:45 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,655 times

Advertisements

I try to block everything "Obama" out of my mind because at this point there is nothing we can do about him. He shines on talk shows and at a party. He is great with speeches and sport talk.

Up against leaders of other nations, he looks like the little kid that has an important father but still didn't get invited to the birthday party.
But then you get the feeling he really just wants to go home, watch TV and block it all out of his mind.

I realize I have something in common with him, please wake me up when he is gone, I can't take it.

Last edited by mag32gie; 03-26-2014 at 07:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2014, 06:50 AM

2,919 posts, read 5,954,475 times
Astute observation. Prepare to be flamed.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:00 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
He truly is embarrassing. Like a skinny adolescent in a room full of grownups. And that's not just how he looks. It's also how he acts and thinks.

A complete moron.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:01 AM

59 posts, read 126,907 times
All presidents are farcical and pathetic. None of them are really sincere. They are all playing a very high stakes game, and we are just their canon fodder. I've held that view since Nixon. But some presidents seem goonier and more inept than others.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-26-2014 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 03-26-2014, 07:04 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,737,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I try to block everything "Obama" out of my mind because at this point there is nothing we can do about him. He shines on talk shows and at a party. He is great with speeches and sport talk.

Up against leaders of other nations, he looks like the little kid that has an important father but still didn't get invited to the birthday party.
But then you get the feeling he really just wants to go home, watch TV and block it all out of his mind.

I realize I have something in common with him, please wake me up when he is gone, I can't take.
And we have to deal with three more years with Obama simply because he was great with speeches and comes off like a guy you would want to have a beer with. We didn't give Mitt Romney the presidency because he wasn't likeable enough. Yet, seeing Mitt in the press lately, I see a man who would have rolled up his sleeves and tackled our problems head on. He may have failed, but he would have fought hard and not put his head in the sand on the golf course. If you press Obama on issues, he'll just talk around them or downplay them. I can't believe he actually downplayed Russia yesterday like they are no threat to America.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:18 AM

11,270 posts, read 11,032,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
And we have to deal with three more years with Obama simply because he was great with speeches and comes off like a guy you would want to have a beer with.
That's why we had to put up with him for the first four. The reason why we have to endure him another four is because there's simply enough stupid people in this country that never learn from mistakes the first time they make them.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:19 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,736,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrygian Cap View Post
All presidents are farcical and pathetic. None of them are really sincere. They are all playing a very high stakes game, and we are just their canon fodder. I've held that view since Nixon. But some presidents seem goonier and more inept than others.
Good point- they are playing a high stakes game and cannot be sincere or honest.

it is a shame we allow the World to operate in this manner.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-26-2014 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 03-26-2014, 07:20 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,367,910 times
I thought I heard it all until Obama said Russia took Crimea out of weakness. LMAO like people will believe that. Obama looks awful now and it will get worse after the elections and more {R}s in the Senate. Obama will be lame duck all the way and no body will be listening to him.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:23 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,547,733 times
Thank the under age 40 voters. They comprise the demographic that voted for O in the majority.

Their taxes should be doubled.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:24 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post

I realize I have something in common with him, please wake me up when he is gone, I can't take.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Because you dislike Obama, everything he does or says in an official capacity will fall short.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies