Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 07:57 AM

14,873 posts, read 8,484,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
VacTruth, AboveTopSecret, and anecdotes about a "friend of a friend"?
Okayyyyy.
CDC, FDA, EPA, AMA .... OKayyyy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2014, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
So we are left with the conspiracy argument.

It would have to be a world wide conspiracy.
Well, my dear Watson, I believe you might be onto something!

But let's not rule out world wide stupidity as a major contributing factor, as they often work hand in hand. If you doubt the two conditions don't cooperate closely, then you have a very flawed perception of how the real world operates.

Nevertheless, just about everyone has evidence of this type of grand global conspiracy right in our own pockets.

And if ever you need tangible evidence about which is more important, money or health, just compare the number of banks to hospitals. Between my location right this moment, and the nearest hospital, you can find 20 or more banks.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:33 AM

Talking about conspiracies .... yes, they are real, they are global, and no one escapes the "fixed game"

The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Old 04-08-2014, 08:34 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,259,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Well, my dear Watson, I believe you might be onto something!

But let's not rule out world wide stupidity as a major contributing factor, as they often work hand in hand. If you doubt the two conditions don't cooperate closely, then you have a very flawed perception of how the real world operates.

Nevertheless, just about everyone has evidence of this type of grand global conspiracy right in our own pockets.

And if ever you need tangible evidence about which is more important, money or health, just compare the number of banks to hospitals. Between my location right this moment, and the nearest hospital, you can find 20 or more banks.
Conspiracy is actually pretty accurate. The problem is most people misinterpret the meaning of the word.
We have known for some time that we were poisoning our environment, just as the people of the 30's and 40's knew cigarettes were a health hazard.
As a society, we have conspired to ignore the dangers of our actions because we were deriving some increases in our living standards for doing so.
We have chosen to poison our children and our posterity just as we have chosen to leave them hopelessly in debt so that we may indulge our own selfishness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies