Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 05:37 PM

5,831 posts, read 7,710,703 times

Advertisements

Nobody goes to whitehouse.gov except liberals and they're doing this as a joke because they hate Sarah Palin. Actually I could have just stopped at, "... they hate."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 07:49 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
Nobody goes to whitehouse.gov except liberals and they're doing this as a joke because they hate Sarah Palin. Actually I could have just stopped at, "... they hate."
AMEN.

El Nox

Old 04-01-2014, 02:56 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,461,212 times
As I've suspected all along, Russians (not American liberals or Tea Partiers) are responsible.

Not An April Fools' Joke: Russians Petition To Get Alaska Back : Parallels : NPR

Quote:
According to the website, the petition was created by "S.V." of Anchorage on March 21. But The Moscow Times wrote Tuesday that the petition was actually uploaded by a pro-Kremlin outfit called Government Communication G2C, which was trying to show flaws in the White House petition system rather than get Alaska back.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:07 PM

241 posts, read 172,389 times
ASKING permission to leave will not work. Ever. You must just show force and make the US back down. Make it a Guerrilla war the US will never win. Ambush and escape. In those kinds of wars the accountants will finally tell the generals the country can no longer afford it. The time isn't ready YET but I hope it is coming.Happened to Rome,Happened to USSR,Ottoman Empire,UK's Empire etc. Will happen to the US empire as well.

Old 04-01-2014, 04:46 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,160 times
Those patriotic Alaskan conservatives who love America showing their American pride.

Bottom line as this nation becomes less white which will force the government to deal with the issues of non white Americans, many white conservatives will become more and more anti-America and anti-American people.

conservatives are already much more fearful and distrustful of the American government, their fellow Americans.

Anyone who reads conservatives discuss America and other Americans notes the absolute fear and loathing.

Old 04-01-2014, 05:02 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,497,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I don't think she can really. I can though, see the USA from my house. It's just right there across the river and everyday I give thanks I'm a citizen of this great and wonderful country and not consigned to that Lala insanity land over there. It's really not a bad place to visit but that's about as far as it goes.
We respect your random disrespectful contribution to an already silly thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
People are so freaking stupid it's not even funny

1) 95% of the signatures on that "petition" are Russians ... notice how they do not have a US city name below most of them? That is a dead give away.

2) States of the Union cannot secede period, end of discussion. And no Texas does not have some special provision either, that is another stupid urban legend invented by dumb people. See Texas vs White in 1869. It wasent legal in 1861 and it's not legal in 2014.

If you don't like the actions of the Federal government learn how to elect Republicans that have a brain and stop babbling like clueless buffoons about "legitimate rape" and "Hispanics with calves the size of cantaloupes are illegal immigrants". People like that tend to turn people off the GOP brand. Drop the race, skin color, language arguments and focus on the issues.

And lastly, is it not obvious that the petition was written by someone via Google Translate?
Wow someone actually knows what they are talking about!! look everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Maybe Putin will send his troops to Alaska to save Russians like he did in Crimea
Lol Putins muscles (the ones fox news likes obsess about) would look like a some skinny 17 year old nerd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Those patriotic Alaskan conservatives who love America showing their American pride.

Bottom line as this nation becomes less white which will force the government to deal with the issues of non white Americans, many white conservatives will become more and more anti-America and anti-American people.

conservatives are already much more fearful and distrustful of the American government, their fellow Americans.

Anyone who reads conservatives discuss America and other Americans notes the absolute fear and loathing.
Too bad for you, these are not patriotic Alaskan conservatives signing this petition.

Old 04-01-2014, 05:10 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post

Too bad for you, these are not patriotic Alaskan conservatives signing this petition.
I disagree. I think they are exactly the kinds of people that Sarah Palin's husband would hang around.

Sarah Palin isn't a conservative icon or anything.

In fact, Sarah Palin appeared on TV where she repeated Russian propaganda about Putin wrestling bears. LOL embarrassing.

Old 04-04-2014, 01:46 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,577,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I think you mean Canada's best interest is the U.S. saving your ass if the Russians came across the bearing strait
First of all, if the Russians came across the Bering straight they would not land in Canada but in the USA. LOL.

Secondly, Canada has always defended it's self quite well and we don't need or want the USA saving "Our ass".

Old 04-04-2014, 02:02 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
It's no secret they would love to have Alaska back. And take over Miami... etc.

Russian Ambassadors Discuss Invading Miami, California In Leaked Call

Old 04-04-2014, 05:43 PM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I disagree. I think they are exactly the kinds of people that Sarah Palin's husband would hang around.

Sarah Palin isn't a conservative icon or anything.

In fact, Sarah Palin appeared on TV where she repeated Russian propaganda about Putin wrestling bears. LOL embarrassing.
These are NOT Alaskans signing this petition - let alone to rejoin Russia (as if THAT isn't a clue as to who is behind this). Anyone can go on this website and sign it as it does not require proof of citizenship or residence. Aaaaannnndddd, as much as I dislike Palin, to think she is behind this (or her husband or followers) is just blind hatred and part of the problem in American politics. Everything Putin/Russia stands for is very much the opposite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies