Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 06:54 PM

106 posts, read 132,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddaVisser View Post
Please learn how to read and write. I wasn't hating Romney, just pointing out the hypocrisy of what that poster wrote.
You wren't going to vote for Romney were you, despite that awesome plan, right? lol There is no hypocrisy. Mass isn't America. Mass is liberla, Romney gave them what they wanted.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:56 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,409,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetrav View Post
you are such a *****in sob story propaganda machine. Are you ever honest about anything? This story reeks of bullchit. You cut and paste this nonsense off the Democrat talking points memo for the week.
Whatever kid. She is a dear friend, and I pray that she gets a few more years of normal life before that God awful disease starts it's inevitable course. Stanford University is in a race for a cure, and believes they have a couple new drugs that are 3-6 years away from the trial phase, and they've cured or reversed the disease in mice and monkeys with it. I pray that Stanford can complete this medication before its too late for her.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddaVisser View Post
1. I don't buy there was a plan for 850. 2. I seriously doubt you work anywhere much less for a major employer. 3. Way to play the race card.
lol, ok douchebag. I think that I know more about my plan offerings than you do. You are tlaking about how they are only 200 and get brand drug coverage and you can go on the dumb Obamacare exchange and prove that is incorrect in two seconds. The 200 dollar range is the "bronze" level plans which is generic only and it will be supre high deductible.

I'm a mechanical engineer, you are some graduate of a a SC STate degree factory school. You vote Democrat because that is what dumb blacks like you do, never thought about a f---- thing in your life. If blacks want respect, stop voting the same way like a bunch of brain dead zombies. Your skin color shouldn't predict your politics, homey.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:59 PM

Quote:
I'm a mechanical engineer, you are some graduate of a a SC STate degree factory school. You vote Democrat because that is what dumb blacks like you do, never thought about a f---- thing in your life. If blacks want respect, stop voting the same way like a bunch of brain dead zombies. Your skin color shouldn't predict your politics, homey.
Is this what the Republican Party looks like now?

Old 03-30-2014, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Whatever kid. She is a dear friend, and I pray that she gets a few more years of normal life before that God awful disease starts it's inevitable course. Stanford University is in a race for a cure, and believes they have a couple new drugs that are 3-6 years away from the trial phase, and they've cured or reversed the disease in mice and monkeys with it. I pray that Stanford can complete this medication before its too late for her.
Ok so everybody should be forced to pay jacked up premiums and deductibles to help one person like this?

You such a thoughtless douchebag.

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to take money that is currenntly wasted, like on the Green Energy subsidies you support, and give it people like this?

Rather than screw over majority of Americans?

Old 03-30-2014, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Is this what the Republican Party looks like now?
Republican party never going to get the black vote by sucking up to black voters. We've done that for years. He's a robot. He votes per racial solaritity, which dumb white redneck Demcorats like you enjoy and take for granted. You don't want this guy being an individual, that is your worse nightmare.

I laugh at your "looks like now" comment, you mofos are always accusing us of racism, but this implies that was never true. lol

Old 03-30-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Ok so everybody should be forced to pay jacked up premiums and deductibles to help one person like this?

You such a thoughtless douchebag.

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to take money that is currenntly wasted, like on the Green Energy subsidies you support, and give it people like this?

Rather than screw over majority of Americans?
Or take money from all the corporate subsidies and give it to them.

Right now, the healthcare system is broken. It is 100% about profit. Which takes the human equation out of it. Its about taking as much as they can from a patient. KEEPING THEM SICK is profitable. Its why they ALWAYS prescribe pills.....but never prescribe fruits and vegetables and proper lifestyle.

Did you know its why 90% of all Fire Dept calls are MEDICAL?? Because all FD trucks have at least 1 paramedic on board, and YOU subsidize healthcare because 90% of people call the FD for a medical emergency at home because they don't want a huge medical bill, so they get treatment from the FD paramedic, and then don't go to the hospital because they don't have insurance, or cant afford the bill???

Didn't know that, did you.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:06 PM

422 posts, read 486,525 times
Quote:
lol, ok douchebag. I think that I know more about my plan offerings than you do. You are tlaking about how they are only 200 and get brand drug coverage and you can go on the dumb Obamacare exchange and prove that is incorrect in two seconds. The 200 dollar range is the "bronze" level plans which is generic only and it will be supre high deductible.

You couldn't even figure out where to "opt" out yet you managed to navigate all the site plans? Sure.

Quote:
I'm a mechanical engineer, you are some graduate of a a SC STate degree factory school.
No you aren't. You spend way too much time on this website to be employed anywhere. I don't believe for one second that you work for a major firm but don't have a job-based health plan.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:07 PM

422 posts, read 486,525 times
Quote:
You vote Democrat because that is what dumb blacks like you do, never thought about a f---- thing in your life. If blacks want respect, stop voting the same way like a bunch of brain dead zombies. Your skin color shouldn't predict your politics, homey.
Didn't see this edit until after fact but lmao.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Or take money from all the corporate subsidies and give it to them.

Right now, the healthcare system is broken. It is 100% about profit. Which takes the human equation out of it. Its about taking as much as they can from a patient. KEEPING THEM SICK is profitable. Its why they ALWAYS prescribe pills.....but never prescribe fruits and vegetables and proper lifestyle.

Did you know its why 90% of all Fire Dept calls are MEDICAL?? Because all FD trucks have at least 1 paramedic on board, and YOU subsidize healthcare because 90% of people call the FD for a medical emergency at home because they don't want a huge medical bill, so they get treatment from the FD paramedic, and then don't go to the hospital because they don't have insurance, or cant afford the bill???

Didn't know that, did you.
You realize Green Energy is corporate subsidies? Obama has given millions to failing solar companeis, many of which have gone broke and bankrupt. I know you support this.

I agree the healthcare costs are out of control. Obamacare doesn't address this problem, it does not seek to push costs down so that everybody pays less, all it does it take money from some people and give it to high risk lower income people and allow them uncapped payments for healthcare. It is wealth redistribution, not healthcare reform.

Your firetruck thing is a minor point in the healthcare debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies