Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 07:29 PM

422 posts, read 484,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetrav View Post
I'm 36, is that middle age.
As a 25 year old yes it is...

Quote:
I'd consider that a insult.

Yet you initially called me a liar, zombie, douchebag, got into some racial tangent etc simply because I stated my friend's situation.

Quote:
I see nothing wrong with challenging black people to be more open minded on politics b/c there is no reason why nearly 100 percent of blacks should all view government the same way. They disagree on everything else but when politics comes it is like they lose their individuality. That depresses me.
You're not challenging to anyone with an IQ over 70. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one including black people cares about what depresses you. Your obsession with race particularly black is tragic though.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:33 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,402,158 times
AddaVisser, he comes on this board only to pick fights and get vulgar with other individuals.

Hes a kid. His profile gets banned every couple weeks or so. He's gone through like 8 different names, and during one of those, he came out and said he was a teenager, a kid, and replied something like "So what, I'm still smarter than you" etc, etc.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:35 PM

106 posts, read 131,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddaVisser View Post
As a 25 year old yes it is...

Yet you initially called me a liar, zombie, douchebag, got into some racial tangent etc simply because I stated my friend's situation.

You're not challenging to anyone with an IQ over 70. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one including black people cares about what depresses you. Your obsession with race particularly black is tragic though.
Ok, well I know that I'm going to whip your butt on any IQ test, homey. You wouldn't last a semester in engineering program at Clemson or similar university.

10 years goes by fast. You'll laugh at your statement in 10 years. It seems longer to you now b/c it is cloer to being half your life. You don't hvae a good conception of time at this point.

I only care about race in that REpubolicans are always called racist and we are lectured to by white Democrats about how we need to get black voters, but the problem is black voters are committed Democrat voters and not open minded to other ideas. How is that our fault? It isn't, but white Democrats and some black Democrats try to make it out that way.

You did insult me, and this was before I said anything to you about being a black robot. My comment isn't racist , you just want it to be because you don't like being challenged. All I'm saying is I don't think you are open minded and pointing out blacks vote en bloc Democrat which demonstrates a close minded perception on politics.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
a teenager, a kid.

Well I can see how a teenager wouldn't see the gaping hole in claiming to be mechanical engineer at a major firm but lacking job based health coverage.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
I only care about race in that REpubolicans are always called racist and we are lectured to by white Democrats about how we need to get black voters
Except NO ONE was calling Republicans racist much less talking about race. You came out of left field with that nonsense. No one cares but you.

Quote:
You did insult me, and this was before I said anything to you about being a black robot. My comment isn't racist , you just want it to be because you don't like being challenged. All I'm saying is I don't think you are open minded and pointing out blacks vote en bloc Democrat which demonstrates a close minded perception on politics.

Cool story...

Old 03-30-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
AddaVisser, he comes on this board only to pick fights and get vulgar with other individuals.

Hes a kid. His profile gets banned every couple weeks or so. He's gone through like 8 different names, and during one of those, he came out and said he was a teenager, a kid, and replied something like "So what, I'm still smarter than you" etc, etc.

No, actually I give a lot of city advice on here as I 've lived in Florence , Greenville , Columbia, Charleston, Aiken, Clemson, and worked in Spartanburg and Charlotte. I only debate liberals when they force their politics into the forum, which they do all the time on here and they think that is perfectly fine. I win the debates easily and they get mad and report me. I'm not a mean person at all,, they hate me because I'm right and expose the silliness of Democrats, not because I'm mean.

You come on here to start political rant threads and I was just imitiating you tonight by starting some threads similar in nature to yours but with my politics. It has been fun.

I do get banned but that doesn't mean that I should have originally been banned. I could come on here and be a choir boy and still get banned again because one of you leftwingers will figure out it is me (because I'm one of maybe 5 conservative who posts on here) and report me, and I'll get banned again. So being a choir boy isn't something I'm going to waste time with if I will get banned anyway.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:43 PM

Ok in summary, Adda has asserted that you can get a great plan for 200 that includes brand name prescription drug coverage, and a low deductible.

I have looked at Obama's healthcare website all day, and I can telll you that is not true. Any plan in the 200 dollar range is like 6000 deductible and generics only.

Adda has not admittined he was wrong, or a liar.

Adda also informed me that I don't know how much the brand drug prescriiption drug plan is at my company. I think that I'm going to remember the 850 premium. lol The deductible is only 1000 so that actually makes sense given how Obamacare has structured the plans.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Ok in summary, Adda has asserted that you can get a great plan for 200 that includes brand name prescription drug coverage, and a low deductible.

I have looked at Obama's healthcare website all day, and I can telll you that is not true. Any plan in the 200 dollar range is like 6000 deductible and generics only.

Adda has not admittined he was wrong, or a liar.

My exact comment was "800 per month? Really? I have a good friend who has serious chronic illness and without insurance his prescription costs are something like 60,000 a year. Under AHA he's now paying 210 dollars for full coverage including those expensive brand prescriptions."

I simply stated my friend's situation.

That said, how are you a mechanical engineer with a degree from a top school working at large firm but don't have job based health coverage. Engineers are in high demand and companies are bending over backwards with incentives and benefits of employment. I just find what you claim to be extremely peculiar.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:49 PM

Another thing worth mentioning is you can already get generics cheap at various stores like Bi-Lo, you don't even need a plan for them. I pay like 8 bucks a month for a generic for Depakote which I take for epilepsy right now even though I should be on brand.
So the "bronze" and "silver" obamacare plans are even more of a ripoffss when you consider generics are cheap already.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddaVisser View Post
My exact comment was "800 per month? Really? I have a good friend who has serious chronic illness and without insurance his prescription costs are something like 60,000 a year. Under AHA he's now paying 210 dollars for full coverage including those expensive brand prescriptions."

I simply stated my friend's situation.

That said, how are you a mechanical engineer with a degree from a top school working at large firm but don't have job based health coverage. Engineers are in high demand and companies are bending over backwards with incentives and benefits of employment. I just find what you claim to be extremely peculiar.
lol

dude, I said i have 3 options at my employer. Two of the otpions are in the 300s, one is in the 800's. These are employer based plans. Do you comprehend the English language? Do I need to say ask like axe for you get understand me, homey? I'm not going to buy these plans though because it isn't cost effective for me. Previously I would get one of the company's plans. But Obamacare changed that. So now I'm paying the fine and self insuring.

Actually, engineers have been hit hard by the economy because they do a lot of work in the building construction and manufacturing areneas, both hit hard about the economy. You don't hvae a clue what you are talking about. For a 25 year old kid with no engineering degree, you sure think you know more about the profession than me. You leftwing Obama robots act like nobody has been unemployed in the Obama years. It is so weird. Engineers really aren't in high demand right now because nobody is building anything.

Your friend isn't paying 200 for a brand named plan unless he is low income or something. Getting those tax subsidies. Again, have you even looked at the standard rates on the Obamacare exchange or thte other insurance websites?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies