Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2014, 10:17 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpethim View Post
It's totally amazing how conspiracy debunkers spend so much time looking away from clues and dismissing them without evidence. That is totally against any moral responsibility, and places them in the area of someone posting to cover up truth. I hope you can sleep at night, especially if you are being paid.

If you aren't being paid, you qualify for a mortgage on some useless land in the Gobi Desert.
what's really amazing is the conspiracy nuts who believe everything alex jones tells them, a

and they think everything is a conspiracy and the ''''government''' is out to get them

condensation trails are world wide...but its the US government that ia making chem trails

let me guess you nut jobs think we are in the matrix too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2014, 10:35 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
No wreckage means if it crashed it crashed someplace other than where they're looking. The pings they heard were tenuous at best and they seemed to jump to some conclusions where it may have gone down. Now they've come up empty but I suppose they'll keep searching even if it sonly for show. Why didn't they search any areas far closer to the Maldives where eye witnesses said they saw a low flying jet like Flight 370? And there is still the possibility it never crashed.
I hope some of you people never serve on juries, you'd be in and out of the jury room in 15 minutes with a verdict already decided before you heard any evidence. That's IF you even listened to any of it.

Old 04-19-2014, 01:03 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,173 times
Quote:
It's totally amazing how conspiracy debunkers spend so much time looking away from clues and dismissing them without evidence. That is totally against any moral responsibility, and places them in the area of someone posting to cover up truth. I hope you can sleep at night, especially if you are being paid.

If you aren't being paid, you qualify for a mortgage on some useless land in the Gobi Desert.
yeah, that is the opposite of the skeptic

the skeptic looks for evidence to make a hypothesis, and the evidence needs to be halfway credible too

- of course, anytime i'm blamed for being part of a conspiracy I know I've won. its the last bastion of the logic impaired. If someone disagrees and tears you down, they must be in on it

Old 04-19-2014, 03:48 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Damn, and I thought this thread died.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:21 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero
what's really amazing is the conspiracy nuts who believe everything alex jones tells them
No whats amazing is HOW MANY PPL BLINDLY ACCEPT THE BS COMING FROM MAINSTREAM MEDIA W/O USING THIER OWN MINDS!!!!!!!

Old 04-20-2014, 07:57 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
No whats amazing is HOW MANY PPL BLINDLY ACCEPT THE BS COMING FROM MAINSTREAM MEDIA W/O USING THIER OWN MINDS!!!!!!!
uhm...which main stream media are you talking about

this is why you conspiracy nuts have zero creditability

this is a WORLD WIDE thing...EVERY SOURCE says ''hey is crashed somewhere"

the ONLY LIES have come from the conspiracy sites...stating garbage like DG..and "high my name is Philip"

whats next from you guys.....it was an alien abduction????

or let me guess...its the alien reptilians headed by George bush

Old 04-21-2014, 11:51 AM

546 posts, read 547,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
No wreckage means if it crashed it crashed someplace other than where they're looking. The pings they heard were tenuous at best and they seemed to jump to some conclusions where it may have gone down. Now they've come up empty but I suppose they'll keep searching even if it sonly for show. Why didn't they search any areas far closer to the Maldives where eye witnesses said they saw a low flying jet like Flight 370? And there is still the possibility it never crashed.
I hope some of you people never serve on juries, you'd be in and out of the jury room in 15 minutes with a verdict already decided before you heard any evidence. That's IF you even listened to any of it.
Very True, very true. Have you noticed how any mention of anything other than the 'crashed in the South Indian Ocean' idea gets attacked? Even though there are eyewitnesses? Diego Garcia seems to especially strike a nerve. The hallmark of a debunker is to attack a person's credibility and try to demean them instead of being open to all possibilities. Too bad!

Old 04-21-2014, 01:02 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,173 times
Quote:
Very True, very true. Have you noticed how any mention of anything other than the 'crashed in the South Indian Ocean' idea gets attacked? Even though there are eyewitnesses? Diego Garcia seems to especially strike a nerve. The hallmark of a debunker is to attack a person's credibility and try to demean them instead of being open to all possibilities. Too bad!

who does Diego Garcia strike a nerve with?

it seems to strike a nerve with conspiracy theorists. ..but that it,

Old 04-21-2014, 02:03 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post

The aircraft will be found within days.

Listen to yourselves.
Just wondering how many days you were approximating with that comment.

I've been reading a few threads on this in various sub-forums & still have an open mind about the whole damn mess. I have been accused of not being a critical thinker....yeah, ok. Critical thinkers can also accept the very real truth that they do not know everything.

But again, since you stated the above as fact, and it's been 11 days since that post....just wondering - what does "within days" really mean?

Old 04-21-2014, 02:20 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
Just wondering how many days you were approximating with that comment.

I've been reading a few threads on this in various sub-forums & still have an open mind about the whole damn mess. I have been accused of not being a critical thinker....yeah, ok. Critical thinkers can also accept the very real truth that they do not know everything.

But again, since you stated the above as fact, and it's been 11 days since that post....just wondering - what does "within days" really mean?
As many as it takes.

But it will be nowhere near Diego Garcia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies