Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 08:58 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Who said top secret but YOU!
Okay, since you have reading and listening comprehension issues, take a look at this:
Quote:
Freelance Journalist: Hijacked Flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iPhone tracing back to secret U.S. military base Diego Garcia
That is from the link you provided. Thus I did not say top secret but the excrement you linked to.

and then we have this: Post 24 from YOU

Quote:
Except Diego Garcia is a military outpost, that is top security.
Look at the isolation.
Take your conspiracy theory junk someplace else. If a hijacked plane landed at Diego Garcia, the civilians there would have been all over that like stink on crap and the USAF and the Brits that own the island would have said something, too.

Get a freakin clue!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2014, 09:03 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
The Ostrich People want this forgotten. A plane disappears so it had to be some kind of accident no matter how unlikely, and just forget about the families since it will never be found. They don't even know where to look.
Everything's fine. Nothing to worry about. Don't question what you're told.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:37 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,934,015 times
The media coverage must truly be mind numbing. I don't watch it, but everytime I click through CNN the top story remains the same.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:59 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Just surfing around...

Maldives island residents report sighting of 'low flying jet'

Whilst the disappearance of the Boeing 777 jet, carrying 239 passengers has left the whole world in bewilderment, several residents of Kuda Huvadhoo told Haveeru on Tuesday that they saw a "low flying jumbo jet" at around 6:15am on March 8.

"I've never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We've seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly," said an eyewitness.

"It's not just me either, several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing. Some people got out of their houses to see what was causing the tremendous noise too."

This is in the vicinty of DG Island.

---------------------------------------

Plenty of info here with a bunch of links to surf through...

Was Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Redirected to Diego Garcia?

Old 04-04-2014, 01:12 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post

and then we have this: Post 24 from YOU

Ya, I didn't say top secret, now did I.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ya, I didn't say top secret, now did I.
The implication was there plus your link.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
The implication was there plus your link.

Your right, I was not even thinking about the link, nor clicking back to page 1 to see it. One thing for sure, I didn't say it was secret.
I mean how secret can it be if that guy knows about it and others have it on their home MS flight simulator.

Old 04-04-2014, 05:08 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Just surfing around...

Maldives island residents report sighting of 'low flying jet'

Whilst the disappearance of the Boeing 777 jet, carrying 239 passengers has left the whole world in bewilderment, several residents of Kuda Huvadhoo told Haveeru on Tuesday that they saw a "low flying jumbo jet" at around 6:15am on March 8.

"I've never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We've seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly," said an eyewitness.

"It's not just me either, several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing. Some people got out of their houses to see what was causing the tremendous noise too."

This is in the vicinty of DG Island.

---------------------------------------

Plenty of info here with a bunch of links to surf through...

Was Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Redirected to Diego Garcia?
>>>> This is where they should be looking. I don't think the plane landed and Diego Garcia, but near it was the most likely place it was ditched into the ocean. And I'd check all satellite and radar records of aircraft and boats coming and going from Diego Garcia in that time period. If the pilot or pilots were paid off to murder certain passengers( and everybody else) somebody was there to pick them up.

Old 04-04-2014, 07:56 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times
Here is a description of the term top-security.

top-security adjective - definition in the British English Dictionary & Thesaurus - Cambridge Dictionaries Online
quote:
a top-security prison or hospital is very strongly protected because it contains dangerous people

Here is wiki on DG. I see security mentioned, but nothing like top-security. Is it strongly guarded?
Diego Garcia

Last edited by CDusr; 04-04-2014 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: forgot link-lol

Old 04-04-2014, 08:00 PM

1,529 posts, read 1,726,450 times
Why would the United States hijack a plane full of Malaysians and Chinese and divert it to Diego Garcia? Is there any logical reason? What benefit is there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies