Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,542,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Right, sure you are. Just because you aren't a tattooed, registered Democrat doesn't mean you're really independent or not a liberal. You discredited yourself as soon as you brought Nazis into the discussion.
Liberalism = Ideology

Democrat = Party.

You can be a liberal, and not be a Democrat, you can be a Democrat and not be liberal. While the 2 can over lap, they are not one in the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2014, 11:06 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
According to you right?
No. According to Bugs Bunny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
You using Newt and Cheney as examples of conservatives just proves how out of touch you left wing fools are.
Are you calling me a fool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I have no idea why they contaminate their cultures by allowing 3rd world immigrants in and making them citizens. Makes no sense.
This country did the same thing. That's how you ended up here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I am an American, I love this nation, its culture, its values, its liberty and freedoms all of which found no where else...Why would I leave?
Then why are you so concerned about what Europe is doing?
Quote:
Yeah this idea that this is the rise of the Nazis is just leftist lies...

Why should Europe have to take in so many when they have all many as it is?

Why shouldn't Europe nations be allowed to be monoculture?
Because the Europeans went all over the world disturbing monocultures themselves. Now it's their turn to taste the medicine.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:07 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
I am just mocking what leftist say "race does not exist" Well think of this, if racist does not exist then how can racism exist? How can anyone be a racist?

Do I believe racism is real? yes, did you fail to understand my post, yes..
Which post was that?

Old 04-03-2014, 11:21 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,742,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Which post was that?
"race does not exist" if that is the case how can anyone be a racist if race does not exist? its a joke about the failure of leftist/cognitive dissidents .

Old 04-03-2014, 11:22 PM

579 posts, read 762,123 times
Quote:
Why are you leaving?
Main reasons being only my two parents are left in the USA and they are immigrating back after retirement in 2 years. My sister moved to Berlin (Which I plan on doing) 3 years ago and is now raising a child.

US culture: hollywood, multiculturalism, materialism/addiction to pop culture, lack of values (homosexuality, interracial, broken families) double standards against Whites; disgust me. I don't want to raise children that admire Jay-Z and LeBron James (like Obama does) and feel guilty for being white. In 15 years (already if you count illegal aliens) this will no longer be a White nation but I doubt the hypocrisy against "the White system" and political correctness addiction will change.

I'm blessed with European citizenship and for better/worse I have no family here, so my decision is fairly easy. My outlook changed when I visited Germany for the first time in 2006. I've returned 3 times since and each time I feel more at home there and I dread the return to "my home" in the US. I lived here 25 years and I can firmly say I witnessed the climax of USA if not Western culture all together. If we are in the middle of an extended global economic struggle.....I rather experience that struggle among my own fellow Europeans that share the same basic values, ideals and outlook on life. 25 years in Multiculturalism has drained me.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:27 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
"race does not exist" if that is the case how can anyone be a racist if race does not exist? its a joke about the failure of leftist/cognitive dissidents .
But race discrimination still exists. You sadly think its a joke. You need to grow up.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Devil View Post
Main reasons being only my two parents are left in the USA and they are immigrating back after retirement in 2 years. My sister moved to Berlin (Which I plan on doing) 3 years ago and is now raising a child.

US culture: hollywood, multiculturalism, materialism/addiction to pop culture, lack of values (homosexuality, interracial, broken families) double standards against Whites; disgust me. I don't want to raise children that admire Jay-Z and LeBron James (like Obama does) and feel guilty for being white. In 15 years (already if you count illegal aliens) this will no longer be a White nation but I doubt the hypocrisy against "the White system" and political correctness addiction will change.

I'm blessed with European citizenship and for better/worse I have no family here, so my decision is fairly easy. My outlook changed when I visited Germany for the first time in 2006. I've returned 3 times since and each time I feel more at home there and I dread the return to "my home" in the US. I lived here 25 years and I can firmly say I witnessed the climax of USA if not Western culture all together. If we are in the middle of an extended global economic struggle.....I rather experience that struggle among my own fellow Europeans that share the same basic values, ideals and outlook on life. 25 years in Multiculturalism has drained me.
God Bless you my friend..

That being said you assume we will go down with a fight...When things get to the bring point, and they will liberty and freedom will be restore to this nation, be force of patriots if necessary.

Millions of Americans are seeing what you are seeing, and wanting less then no part of it..the come 5 years will be the test of if we can pull things back without violence being needed, if it does, so be it..

Americans, Real Americans will not live under such conditions, with such failure amongest them..We have too much pride, will, and want for something better..

With Europe, Germany namely giving up the EU and Cultural Marxist the boot things look good for them...

Old 04-03-2014, 11:36 PM

21,474 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
No, they dont, they need to end the welfare state, and give tax benefits to families with more then 2 kids..

It is their nation, their culture, they dont have to adjust they just not to be the adults, remove leftist from power(peaceful if possible) and restore their culture and future..

England is for the English, Norway for the Norse, Spain for the Spaniards, Greek is for the Greeks, Italy is for the Italians, Austria is for the Austrians, and Yes Germany is for the Germans.

That is not rest, that is a fact, if it was racist for the Europe to take over other nations, it is racist for them to do it in return....

Furthermore this idea that immigration is only a good thing and does not have very destructive culturally and economical results if not checked and kept very very regulated is very dangerous.

If you like other nations, cultures and languages fine, move yourself there, do not move other cultures, nations, and languages to our nation..
I never said what I believed, just what's happening. I don't blame them for not wanting to give up their culture for a welfare state. However, being totally closed to immigration isn't a good thing either. Look at what's happening in Japan. They won't allow mass immigration and now they have a shortage of young people and it's hurting their economy.

Luckily we're not in the same boat...yet. But you know darn well that the government would never throw out illegal immigrants here since most of them work and pay Social Security taxes even though they won't be allowed to benefit from it down the road.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But race discrimination still exists. You sadly think its a joke. You need to grow up.
Did I say it does not exist? NO, I am poking fun at what leftist think... does that mean I can joke about?

Old 04-03-2014, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I never said what I believed, just what's happening. I don't blame them for not wanting to give up their culture for a welfare state. However, being totally closed to immigration isn't a good thing either. Look at what's happening in Japan. They won't allow mass immigration and now they have a shortage of young people and it's hurting their economy.

Luckily we're not in the same boat...yet. But you know darn well that the government would never throw out illegal immigrants here since most of them work and pay Social Security taxes even though they won't be allowed to benefit from it down the road.
It could be better if they gave tax breakers for families, maybe after 2 kids..Japan nees to start making babies, the idea that they need to take in the 3rd world is a joke..

Build a fence
E-verify
End birthright citizenship
limit legal immigration to 230,000 a year..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies