Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2014, 01:18 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,424,871 times

Advertisements

To homos, everything gay rules their lives. It's a definite mental disorder for sure.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:20 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,953,343 times
I look at it this way. I have supported gays being allowed to be married, as well as have defended them on these boards numerous times. However; not everyone is going to have the same beliefs, or opinions. Sure Firefox is within their rights to hire and fire whomever they please for whatever reason, but it kind of goes against their mantra of being tolerant of everyone's beliefs from all walks of life. I guess what they REALLY mean is we're tolerant as long as you go along with our beliefs. The man is entitled to his opinion, as well as his beliefs, and the money he donated in his support was his own money, on his own time, and was in 2008. I say leave the man alone, and quit trying to ruin his life! If you want support for your cause, destroying someone elses life in the process when they've never harmed anyone in the first place is NOT the way to go about gaining support for your cause.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:21 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,038,888 times
I will never support a company that caves into fascism of any kind, whether it's Nazi fascism or gay militant fascism, fascism has no place in a free society.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:22 PM

872 posts, read 825,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I look at it this way. I have supported gays being allowed to be married, as well as have defended them on these boards numerous times. However; not everyone is going to have the same beliefs, or opinions. Sure Firefox is within their rights to hire and fire whomever they please for whatever reason, but it kind of goes against their mantra of being tolerant of everyone's beliefs from all walks of life. I guess what they REALLY mean is we're tolerant as long as you go along with our beliefs. The man is entitled to his opinion, as well as his beliefs, and the money he donated in his support was his own money, on his own time, and was in 2008. I say leave the man alone, and quit trying to ruin his life! If you want support for your cause, destroying someone elses life in the process when they've never harmed anyone in the first place is NOT the way to go about gaining support for your cause.

That is well said.

4,814 posts, read 3,831,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I've used firefox for years. Crazy libs won't change my browser preference. Google is in cahoots with big bro anyway so chrome is not an option and IE sucks. I will roll with it. Too bad Bill Gates didn't donate to something years ago that the crazy libs don't like and they would have to boycott windows. Would be nice.
I get more junk coming up on my Malware scan from Chrome than any other browser. I got rid of it and am having no problems.

16,545 posts, read 13,424,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
They can't help it. They have so much pent up hate and insanity that it forces them to be militants.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:23 PM

933 posts, read 1,528,612 times
Boycotts are stupid and they never make a difference anyway.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:27 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,953,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
They can't help it. They have so much pent up hate and insanity that it forces them to be militants.

The media with the way they sensationalize everything is no help either. Like I said, I have no issues with gay people, and feel you should be with who you love(as long as it's 2 consenting adults of course), but it really is counter-productive doing s*** like this! Especially when they more than likely have never met the man in person!

Old 04-07-2014, 01:33 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,978,943 times
Quote:
This isn't as stupid as the Left calling for a boycott on Javascript!
The Left is always looking for an imaginary homophobic boogeyman to boycott. Remember when they took Fox News to task for having the unmitigated gall for using the word "homosexual"? You can't make up this kind of moonbat lunacy.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:34 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,251,378 times
Quote:
Just like these annoying, hateful, insane militants who had the nerve to want the same rights as their fellow citizens!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies