Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 01:44 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
It's interesting that for those that belong to the Global Warming Religion, no matter the question, the answer is "Global Warming."

It was hot today, the reason... Global Warming
It was cold today, the reason... Global Warming
It was rainy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was windy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was not windy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was dry today, the reason... Global Warming
It was snowing today, the reason... Global Warming
It was icy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was muggy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was cloudy today, the reason... Global Warming
The Seahawks won the Super Bowl, the reason... Global Warming
Russia went into the Crimea, the reason... Global Warming
I was in a bad mood, the reason... Global Warming
Yep that about sums it up for the cult of global warmers. Gore should Jim Jones em all and the world would be a safer place.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:10 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,445,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
It's interesting that for those that belong to the Global Warming Religion, no matter the question, the answer is "Global Warming."

It was hot today, the reason... Global Warming
It was cold today, the reason... Global Warming
It was rainy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was windy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was not windy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was dry today, the reason... Global Warming
It was snowing today, the reason... Global Warming
It was icy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was muggy today, the reason... Global Warming
It was cloudy today, the reason... Global Warming
The Seahawks won the Super Bowl, the reason... Global Warming
Russia went into the Crimea, the reason... Global Warming
I was in a bad mood, the reason... Global Warming
Understanding complicated weather patterns is obviously way beyond your mental abilities.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
With responses like this its not really a conversation about the issues of global warming is it..its more about whats going on in the righties alternate universe where reality can be distorted to anything you want it to be, where all the scientists are wrong and the mighty Gretsky is right.. Yeah sure
Gretsky walked outside and it was cold. CHECKMATE, global warming losers.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:18 PM

Gotta love right wingers. They don't even need a college degree on a subject to completely understand it.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Gotta love right wingers. They don't even need a college degree on a subject to completely understand it.
Most "evil" right wingers have common sense. You don't need a college degree to understand it like many other things in this world...........you need common sense. Something liberals have not a bit of.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:22 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
"You have to be mature enough to recognize something can be true even if you don't like the consequences of it. That's what it means to be a mature adult."............Neil deGrasse Tyson on climate change.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:24 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,032,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Bachlow View Post
It is not about global warming...it is about climate destruction and disruption. Yes the winter was cold...but look out...the up coming summer will be pure suffering....extreme weather is a problem and it has been stimulated into action by the activity of billions of humans .....who excrete their waste into the air.
Just like those forecasts of 2013 to be one of the worst hurricane seasons in history. Ended up being the mildest hurricane season in history. After we have a mild Summer, you'll be saying 2014 will be a horrible hurricane season. Nothing but a chicken little circle jerk. Run, run, man needs to live in caves so we can save the earth.

Before you go off, I've spent thousands making my carbon footprint tiny. I've done my part. How about you?

I don't believe man is anything more than a tic on a dog to earth, but I also know conserving resources is a good idea anyway.

The one constant is the sun, and GWB extremists prefer not to discuss solar maximums, minimums, and sun spots.

Last edited by surfman; 03-14-2014 at 02:34 PM..

Old 03-14-2014, 02:30 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
LOL. The old "you can’t comment on baseball if you haven’t played in the Major Leagues" line.

It’s trite, inane, and more than a bit insipid

i dont need to fully and completly understand a highly complicated scientific system that the scientists dont understand to know when someone is peeing on my leg.

When I hear that weather is out of hand and we are all gonna die, then I find out that NASA admits that Tornadoes are trending down in both frequency and power, that Hurricanes are at a 30 year low in energy dissipation, that flooding trends are FLAT for the last 50 years...

Then i listen to a Senate hearing where a CAGW proponet scientist ADMITS that both flooding and drought world wide are in deed flat....BUTBUTBUT you have to look REIGONALLY to find the GLOBAL WARMING SIGNAL....

Yea, I dont need a PhD in climate modeling to know i just got urinated on by a "scientist"

Old 03-14-2014, 02:30 PM

According to the warming crowd we should all be engulfed in Katrina after Katrina right now. Somehow that just never materialized. I guess their puter models were and still all are incorrect. Compter model is only as smart as the clowns punching in the data...........so it goes.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:32 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,032,148 times
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Most "evil" right wingers have common sense. You don't need a college degree to understand it like many other things in this world...........you need common sense. Something liberals have not a bit of.
I find it insulting to replace ones common sense with political views. You might as well say only Republicans eat at McDonalds and shop at Walmart. We all know this is ridiculous. Liberals hate Walmart, but shop there every time they need something cheap.

BTW, left wingers don't have a lock on education, contrary to what they wrongly believe. Some of the smartest people I know don't possess a lick of common sense. That's how linear thinking works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies