Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 11:26 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Sure he did. That's why he's out there touting this "100% absolute proof," right? Oops, except Arpaio hasn't said a birthering thing for nearly a year now, right after that disastrous press conference last summer.

Why is that, Britt? If there was actual proof of what you claim, wouldn't it be the good Sheriff's DUTY as an officer of the law to bring it forward? Where is that proof, Britt? Oh, yeah, it was supposed to be revealed last month, wasn't it?

Hmmm....could it be that there isn't any "proof" and you are being played for a fool? Why, yes, I believe it can!
These conspiracies all ways come out. Obama time is not here yet!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2014, 11:30 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
These conspiracies all ways come out. Obama time is not here yet!
Five years of promises; five years of big revelations just on the horizon; five years of Any. Day. Now. Five years of looking like a fool is not enough for you? Okay, if you insist on being the butt of jokes for another three, I'm good with that. I love the easy entertainment of ridiculing birthers.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:33 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
I love the easy entertainment of ridiculing birthers.
My guilty pleasure too.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:49 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Five years of promises; five years of big revelations just on the horizon; five years of Any. Day. Now. Five years of looking like a fool is not enough for you? Okay, if you insist on being the butt of jokes for another three, I'm good with that. I love the easy entertainment of ridiculing birthers.
Five years of 'send money!'
And Britt was more than happy to do just that.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:51 AM

878 posts, read 737,471 times
Quote:
wouldn't it be the good Sheriff's DUTY as an officer of the law to bring it forward?
Yes and he is. As I stated a while back on another thread, due to new information that came in unexpectedly, he had to appoint two full time Maricopa Sheriff's detectives not affiliated with the Posse to investigate another criminal aspect of the case. Awe heck. I will let Mr. Mike Zullo from two weeks ago explain the reason for the delay.

Sheriff Joe's Obama Investigator: Press Conferences Coming - YouTube

Old 04-06-2014, 11:57 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
The only excuse Zullo hasn't tried yet is "The dog ate my homework."

Common sense seems to have morphed into another fever dream as Arizona is warming up for the summer.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:14 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,526,388 times
Quote:
I'm anxiously awaiting the next round, if and when Clinton becomes president. What will the battle cry be then, aside from the obvious, "I hope she fails!"

Old 04-06-2014, 12:17 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,439 times
Britt, if the putative CCP's evidence is so indisputable and universe shattering, why is Obama still president?

Old 04-06-2014, 12:22 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Yes and he is. As I stated a while back on another thread, due to new information that came in unexpectedly, <snip the blah, blah, blah>
LOL! There is ALWAYS "new information coming in" but no one is EVER allowed to see it. Just like that blockbuster "Hayes report" from two years ago that is supposedly devastating to the president, yet no one has ever been allowed to see it.

Keep sending your money to the scammers, Britt, and they will keep scamming you. Priceless.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:24 PM

5 posts, read 5,669 times
Quote:
Poor Britt. STILL trying to deflect from the failure of that "universe shattering revelation" that was promised but never materialized in March, huh?
What do the Cons say about that reprobate Ted Cruz being born in Canada?? I'm sure theyll do a 180 on that one. McCain being born in Panama didnt bother them either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies