Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2014, 10:30 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
You must enjoy getting on your knees to serve the ineligible president like Larry Sinclair.
you seem to spend a lot of time thinking about the things larry sinclair does.

Old 04-12-2014, 10:36 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
I enjoyed the birther's claims as much as anyone.

However, it is rather like that scene from "Cool Hand Luke", where George Kennedy is beating the crapola out of Paul Newman. At first, the crowd enjoyed the beating of Paul. Yet, as the beating continued, it finally got to the point where some started muttering that 'someone should stop this'. It had ceased to be fun. Even Kennedy took no more pleasure in punishing Paul.

The parallels are exact. For six years the birthers have been beaten down by facts and logic time after time. Yet, each time the birthers get back up, pay some more money to Zullo for nothing, and then get pummuled again. Unlike the fictional motion picture, no one (save for other birthers) is admiring the tenacity of the birthers.

Old 04-12-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
You are now up to one in a row in being correct.
please point out exactly what in this thread i have said that is incorrect.

Old 04-12-2014, 11:07 AM

878 posts, read 737,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
please point out exactly what in this thread i have said that is incorrect.
Everything!

Old 04-12-2014, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Everything!
thanks for sharing britt.

now, are you going to offer actual support for your claim or were you just venting out of frustration?

Old 04-12-2014, 05:13 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,939,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I enjoyed the birther's claims as much as anyone.

However, it is rather like that scene from "Cool Hand Luke", where George Kennedy is beating the crapola out of Paul Newman. At first, the crowd enjoyed the beating of Paul. Yet, as the beating continued, it finally got to the point where some started muttering that 'someone should stop this'. It had ceased to be fun. Even Kennedy took no more pleasure in punishing Paul.

The parallels are exact. For six years the birthers have been beaten down by facts and logic time after time. Yet, each time the birthers get back up, pay some more money to Zullo for nothing, and then get pummuled again. Unlike the fictional motion picture, no one (save for other birthers) is admiring the tenacity of the birthers.
For some of us there is a sense of schadenfreude as we see the "birthers" despair over every day Obama is in the White House.

Obama has now been in the White House longer than Abraham Lincoln and Lyndon B. Johnson. In a couple of months his presidential longevity will surpass Richard M. Nixon.

Many years from now, long after Obama has served his full two terms of office and his multi-million dollar presidential library is built and schools, parks, and government buildings are named after him, the "birthers" will still be moaning and whining. Believe it or not, 150 years after the fact, a small percentage of Americans are still angry over the outcome of the Civil War ... but most of us have long moved on.

Old 04-13-2014, 03:00 PM

tomorrow will mark 2 weeks since the end of march and the supposed release of the "universe shattering evidence". i make note of it only because many birthers claimed it would be just another 2 weeks for release after the march deadline was missed. now as that deadline passes i'm seeing predictions/claims at birther report ranging from "any minute", "any day", "within 21 days" and mark gillar's claim from the OP "before the midterms".

i'm curious to see how long zullo can keep teasing the birthers before they snap.

Old 04-13-2014, 03:27 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,939,765 times
Quote:
tomorrow will mark 2 weeks since the end of march and the supposed release of the "universe shattering evidence". i make note of it only because many birthers claimed it would be just another 2 weeks for release after the march deadline was missed. now as that deadline passes i'm seeing predictions/claims at birther report ranging from "any minute", "any day", "within 21 days" and mark gillar's claim from the OP "before the midterms".

i'm curious to see how long zullo can keep teasing the birthers before they snap.
According to their own website, some sort of "revelation" will be made between now and the mid-term election in November 2014.

Old 04-13-2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
According to their own website, some sort of "revelation" will be made between now and the mid-term election in November 2014
that was the recent claim from mark gillar who had done the narration for the zullo's press conference video. zullo has since stated to only believe information that come from him, effectively throwing his (former?) ally gillar under the bus.

Old 04-13-2014, 04:53 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times
Quote:

So long as Zullo continues to promise them that he will eventually deliver their heart's desire--namely, getting that black guy out of their White House--they will continue to believe. Those who were truly simply curious or had reasons other than blatant racism have been satisfied that this is a bogus issue and moved on. Those left care nothing for facts or truth. They have one objective only, and Zullo, being the con man that he is, knows it. He has until January of 2017 to keep the grift going. And the stupid birthers will continue to buy into his Any. Day. Now. shtick because they want it sooooooo badly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies