Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2014, 06:32 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Well I hope so. To find out one way of the other. If it is so all of Obama's execute order null and void.??
I think of all the ridiculous birther memes--and there are just so many to choose from!--the birther wet dream that everything President Obama signed into law would suddenly go POOF! and be gone has to be my favorite. It just points out how truly ignorant they are about, well, everything.

As if there was any doubt.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:06 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I think of all the ridiculous birther memes--and there are just so many to choose from!--the birther wet dream that everything President Obama signed into law would suddenly go POOF! and be gone has to be my favorite. It just points out how truly ignorant they are about, well, everything.

Not only that, but their ultimate masturbation fantasy is that Obama is going to be arrested in the White House and publicly marched out handcuffed in total humiliation by uniformed officers and every appointment he made while in office will be null and void (bye Justice Sotomayor!) and every rule and legislation since the beginning of his tenure will be invalidated. When that day comes (soon! very soon!! very very very soon!!! - Sheriff Arpaio ... umm ... please send money to make it happen).

Old 10-05-2014, 08:23 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
... the birther wet dream that everything President Obama signed into law would suddenly go POOF!
i've pointed out the de facto officer doctrine countless times during the birther debate. i've yet to have a birther acknowledge that fact of law. either they claim it doesn't apply ( but never cite any law to support this claim ) or they simply ignore and repeat the "null and void" myth again.

hopefully ghost will be different.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I'm sorry, but I've been out of touch.

Has any Universe Shattering revelations been made yet???
nope. no "universe-shattering" info has been released but...... there has been a hilarious birther feud going on this week between mike zullo and peter boyles... :

Zullo huffs and bluffs - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Zullo: It’s the birthers’ fault - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Old 10-05-2014, 08:35 PM

1,264 posts, read 1,551,471 times
Meanwhile in the Birther madhouse

Old 10-05-2014, 08:39 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Meanwhile, Obama - love him, hate him, or indifferent to him - has been in office (almost 2,100 days) longer than Lincoln, McKinley, Coolidge, or Nixon. If nothing else, he is a survivor.

Old 10-05-2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Well I hope so.
last week arpaio had this to say at a TX tea party rally:

"First of all, let me say one thing. I have never raised one penny for my election using the birth certificate."

but....

here is video tape ( from the documentary, "the joe show" ) of arpaio directly telling his campaign staff that they "won't believe" the amount of cash they'll raise by continuing the birther investigation:

Joe Arpaio Lies About Raising Cash off Birther Insanity, as Proven by The Joe Show (Video) | Phoenix New Times

it's hard to tell from the clip if joe actually believes in birtherism or not but one thing is clear, joe is absolutely lying when he says he's not using the birther investigation to raise campaign funds.

Old 10-06-2014, 10:59 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Default Stop Posting and people will forget!

Quote:

Hey its guys that keep you the flames stoked on this issue. Don't you wish to hear both sides?

I did not think so.

If you want this to go away kill the post. Its really you guys who protect Obama that are Obsessed in Protecting this President. I don't care, but its fun to see fidget in your chairs!

What would happen if there was clear proof Obama fraud the Election. Dead Silence.

Opps!

Old 10-06-2014, 11:08 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
Quote:
Hey its guys that keep you the flames stoked on this issue. Don't you wish to hear both sides?

I did not think so.

If you want this to go away kill the post. Its really you guys who protect Obama that are Obsessed in Protecting this President. I don't care, but its fun to see fidget in your chairs!

What would happen if there was clear proof Obama fraud the Election. Dead Silence.

Opps!

Why answer a theoretical stupid question?

Old 10-06-2014, 11:09 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
How many times do you need to hear "both sides" before you finally accept that birthers have no "side"? As soon as the State of Hawaii verified his birth records, your "side" was done.

Quote:
Another favorite birther meme. Birthers are continually mistaking our mocking ridicule as nervousness. Which only makes us mock you all the more.

Quote:

Opps!
What happened in Birtherstan every time the State of Hawaii verified his birth records? Dead silence.

"Opps!" indeed. Thank you, Ghost, for displaying what passes for "birther intellect" so succinctly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies