Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2014, 05:17 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,103,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
You must enjoy getting on your knees to serve the ineligible president like Larry Sinclair.
My oh my. Britt's got a little bit of a gay-curious thing going.

Old 04-13-2014, 05:36 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,103,924 times
For those interested in a little bit of Cold Case Posse nostalgia, I'm about halfway through with a series of retrospectives on the subject.

God’s Birther: The Fractal Failures of Carl Gallups

How an obscure southern preacher became a hero to “Birthers,” a laughing stock to “Obots,” and the single worst Baptist prognosticator of the future since William Miller.

Part I
-

The Tin-Pot Mandelbrot

Part II -

The Maricopa County Cold Case Posse

December 2012: The First “Huge Announcement.”

Part III -

Plan "B"

Mike and Carl's Excellent Adventure

Part IV -

The "Big Plan A"

VIPs. You Keep Using That Word. I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.

Part V -

The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association

To be continued...

Old 04-13-2014, 06:16 PM

878 posts, read 739,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
For those interested in a little bit of Cold Case Posse nostalgia, I'm about halfway through with a series of retrospectives on the subject.

God’s Birther: The Fractal Failures of Carl Gallups

How an obscure southern preacher became a hero to “Birthers,” a laughing stock to “Obots,” and the single worst Baptist prognosticator of the future since William Miller.

Part I

-

The Tin-Pot Mandelbrot

Part II -

The Maricopa County Cold Case Posse

December 2012: The First “Huge Announcement.”

Part III -

Plan "B"

Mike and Carl's Excellent Adventure

Part IV -

The "Big Plan A"

VIPs. You Keep Using That Word. I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.

Part V -

The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association

To be continued...
This is nothing but a failed desperate attempt to smear good patriotic Christian people and the CCP investigation authorized by a proud American named Sheriff Joe Arpaio. This childish hit peace was written by a devout obot who is a slave to his marxist presidents ideology. Pastor Gallups and especially Mike Zullo will laugh at this pure example of unadulterated drivel.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 04-13-2014 at 06:38 PM..

Old 04-13-2014, 06:38 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,489,498 times
Quote:
.... good patriotic Christian people and the CCP .....
what people? according to brian reilly the CCP consisted primarily of himself and mike zullo..... and reilly left the CCP.

Quote:
.... investigation initiated by a proud American named .....
actually brian reilly should get the credit for initiating the "investigation". he's the one that orchestrated the petition to give to arpaio.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:39 PM

4,158 posts, read 2,851,323 times
Sheriff Joe is a joke, anyone even remotely familiar with AZ LE knows this.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:41 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,348,522 times
Quote:
This is nothing but a failed desperate attempt to smear good patriotic Christian people and the CCP investigation authorized by a proud American named Sheriff Joe Arpaio. This childish hit peace was written by a devout obot who is a slave to his marxist presidents ideology. Pastor Gallups and especially Mike Zullo will laugh at this pure example of unadulterated drivel.
Well, I hope the Cold Cuts Posse good Christians don't eat bacon or ham.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

actually brian reilly should get the credit for initiating the "investigation". he's the one that orchestrated the petition to give to arpaio.
That's only according to Reilly and it's not true. It was more people involved that got the petition going. The Surprise TEA Party gets the credit.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
The Surprise TEA Party gets the credit.
ok, so not arpaio.

Old 04-13-2014, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
ok, so not arpaio.
I'm talking about getting the petition . Arpaio gets credit for authorizing the investigation.

Old 04-13-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Arpaio gets credit for authorizing the investigation.
he didn't really authorize anything since the "cold case posse" is a civilian entity independent of the maricopa county sheriffs office. joe has no authority in the organization. he basically just passed the buck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.