Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2014, 03:58 PM

1,074 posts, read 757,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
FotF supports "conversion therapy" where parents send gay (or suspected gay) kids to militant camps to try and beat the gay out of them. They also support the indoctrination myth and oppose anti-bullying regulations in school.

I can't imagine why homosexuals would be upset with them.
Sure. Try again.

Old 04-12-2014, 04:01 PM

241 posts, read 172,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
FOF is allowed to make any movie they want.
Pro LGBT people are allowed to speak out against any movie they want.
Movie theaters are allowed to play any movie they want.

Do you have a problem with the first amendment?
Nope. Why do the militant homosexuals by trying to threaten the theaters who are planning on showing it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Your gonna be shocked at how much it costs.
I bet. What's the going rate now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
FotF supports "conversion therapy" where parents send gay (or suspected gay) kids to militant camps to try and beat the gay out of them. They also support the indoctrination myth and oppose anti-bullying regulations in school.

I can't imagine why homosexuals would be upset with them.
No that's not how Conversion therapy works but nice try. Oh and its no myth indoctrination of the homosexual lifestyle is their ultimate goal. They attack small children in elementary school with their propaganda not college students or adults as their minds for the most part are already made up. Homosexuals hate seeing the TRADITIONAL NORMAL family shown in the correct light. It hurts their propaganda campaign.

Old 04-12-2014, 04:05 PM

6,258 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Four View Post
I have to chuckle every time I see one of those commercials on TV trying to entice companies with their "10 years tax free" promise if they set up shop in NY state. Nothing talks louder than money, and eventually those states that are seeing both citizens and companies leave in droves, will realize that they're leaving for a reason. Figure it out people. When companies can't afford to do business, and get tired of living under the thumb of government over-regulation, and when PEOPLE can't afford to live there and get tired of living under the thumb of government over-regulation, they'll find a place where they CAN live and work and freakin' breathe. It's not rocket science.

Old 04-12-2014, 04:08 PM

132 posts, read 117,504 times
My bet for at least Steyr is the AUG and it's desired post 94-04 AWB configuration.

Remington makes a high capacity semi-auto 1100/1187 auto-loader as well with pistol-grip stock.

No worries once you are out of the communist northeast.

Old 04-12-2014, 04:09 PM

Yawn....Another 1% yaps their trap.

Old 04-12-2014, 04:09 PM

993 posts, read 1,560,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You think you are a moderate ???
LOL! That's what I was about to comment. In what world?!

This will blow your mind, Trace, but if a middle-of-the-road party were to form, Obama would be more likely to be a part of it than you would. He at least has a handful of attributes that make his position on the political spectrum less concrete. I mean, think about his relationship with Wall Street executives and his foreign policy. Sure, Fox News tried in vain to paint Obama's not immediately nuking Putin's house in response to all this Ukraine turmoil as Obama being weak, but his adoption of Bush's terrorism policies is anything but left-wing.

Old 04-12-2014, 04:11 PM

Default Kirsten Dunst ticks off feminists on traditional gender roles

Kirsten Dunst Offends With Gender Role Comments in Harper's Bazaar UK - Us Weekly
She is right of course.

Old 04-12-2014, 04:22 PM

132 posts, read 117,504 times
One other new thing that firearm manufacturers are trying now is limiting sales to States where the citizens can own whatever the Police do. Ex 1: "If" Joe Blow Smith can't own a high cap Glock 19, the local PD won't get any either..at least not directly from Glock . It makes these reckless Constitution violators think twice before imposing a bunch of new laws on the books that will do nothing to reduce crime and only limit law abiding citizens.

Law enforcement works for the citizens, they should not be armed with anything that any and all legally qualified buyers should be able to own. Who wants a bunch of wild cowboy SWAT guys running around with their Class III automatic weapons and you can't even own a air rifle in the city limits.

Makes perfect sense to me. You aren't coming in here without a warrant either!!

SNAFU

Old 04-12-2014, 04:25 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,739,129 times
The left are Detroiting the North East..

Those who leave hopefully have seen the error of their ways...and vote differently..

Old 04-12-2014, 04:28 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Please learn to spell Y'all if you're going to use the word.

Thanks for the jobs. How's unemployment in the Northeast ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies