Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2014, 12:20 PM

2,821 posts, read 2,110,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Hilarious. I thought the guy was going to burst a blood vessel.
He had to pull over to change his Depends.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:27 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
THe guy was listening to Sean Hannity so he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but that was FUNNY.
Nothing wrong with Sean Hannity.... but yea that was funny.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:57 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
you can find pictures of the klan hanging blacks on the internet. the klan is a recognized entity that stirs emotions historically.

some organization nobody has ever heard of before does not do the same, and to pretend it does with phony outrage weakens your argument.

99 percent of the population never heard of this group until yesterday. there are white groups all over this country in basements that organize, you think i care if i see someone say 14/88 or whatever it is.

quit reaching and admit that since jay z is black this is an issue.

i dont have a problem with that, i expect that from white male conservatives.
Nobody would notice or care if you wore the medallion to a Nets game and you're black. Unless someone thought it looked nice and asked where you got it.

Jay Z is one of the most well known, richest, influential celebs/business owners in the country. A bud of the prez.

If an equivalent white guy, I can't think of a name, had a 14/88 tattoo, yea, he'd be scrutinized.

btw, I've heard the 5% Nation isn't too happy that a non-member wore the medallion as a decoration.

Old 04-09-2014, 02:39 PM

409 posts, read 512,045 times
While I believe the use of such level of force is not warranted, the rancher is the source of the problem here.

His family has used this land with permission of the rightful owner, under an agreement and with payment of a fee since the days of open range ended.

Cliven Bundy refused to sign a new agreement for use of the land twenty years ago, because he disagreed with the new terms and higher grazing fee.

If you use someone else’s land under an agreement requiring payment for use, and then decide you want to keep using it without an agreement or payment, you have no right to do so, whether the land owner is a private citizen or the federal government.

Old 04-09-2014, 04:46 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,494,000 times
Cop took it like a champ

Old 04-09-2014, 05:11 PM
AT9

691 posts, read 1,218,987 times
We have some pretty thug-like, shoot first cops where I live so I'm not a big fan of them, but trying to pull him over because of no seat belt is a little ridiculous. Cops tend to not pull people over simply for no seat belt anyway.

Plus, a true Hanity conservative like him should think that seat belt laws are a violation of personal liberty anyway (and I'd agree).

Old 04-09-2014, 05:16 PM

2,198 posts, read 2,734,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Stupid turtle. Stupid fish. Stupid whales.
Only right-wingers feel comfortable obliterating entire species.
Stupid wildlife..... who needs it?
Left-wingers feel exactly the same way about that stupid wildlife. If they cared they wouldn't be in favor of flooding the country with immigrants resulting in the destruction of more and more of what's left of that stupid wildlife's natural habitat.

Old 04-09-2014, 05:34 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times
I commute on a state highway that leads to a major regional court house, so I often see cop cars from all over. They are invariably driving alone, using the HOV lane (they are exempt from the law), and 90% of the time they are exceeding the speed limit.

Old 04-09-2014, 05:35 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,494,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT9 View Post
We have some pretty thug-like, shoot first cops where I live so I'm not a big fan of them, but trying to pull him over because of no seat belt is a little ridiculous. Cops tend to not pull people over simply for no seat belt anyway.

Plus, a true Hanity conservative like him should think that seat belt laws are a violation of personal liberty anyway (and I'd agree).
He's probably just one of those paranoid anarchist who hate cops and scream "police state!" every time he sees a speed trap.

Old 04-09-2014, 05:37 PM

241 posts, read 172,356 times
Default School discriminates against students flying confederate flag.

Supporters Rally After School Made Students Take Down Rebel Flags | 5NEWSOnline.com

Curious here. But,if they are IN CLASS how are they flying a flag? That makes no sense and I think its quite time to contact the ACLU there. They obviously have the support of the town so vote the scumbag school board out. Makes me proud to see good ole southern boys not backing down from carpetbaggers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies