Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 08:28 AM

5 posts, read 2,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
When will these goofballs learn that the proper item for throwing at a politician (or anybody else) that one wishes to humiliate is not a shoe, it's an official Moe Howard autograph model cream pie?
Hypothetically of course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2014, 08:45 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,823,278 times
I'm surprised these people don't stand behind glass yet. Doesn't Obama always stand behind glass?

Old 04-11-2014, 10:36 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,253,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjjw View Post
Hypothetically of course.

I'm every bit as serious as every Three Stooges short ever made.

N'yuk, n'yuk, n'yuk - OWWW!!!

Old 04-11-2014, 10:40 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Seriously, doesn't she reminds you of the wicked witch in OZ. "I'll get you my pretty".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

A woman was taken into federal custody Thursday after throwing a shoe at Hillary Clinton as the former Secretary of State began a Las Vegas convention keynote speech.

The incident happened moments after Clinton took the stage before an Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries meeting at the Mandalay Bay resort.

Clinton ducked, and she did not appear to be hit by the object. She then joked about it.

"Is that somebody throwing something at me? Is that part of Cirque de Soleil?" Clinton quipped.

Shoe Thrown at Hillary Clinton During Speech - ABC News
RWNJs getting physical....wow!

Old 04-11-2014, 10:50 AM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
And we wonder why our kids are violent. This is what we are teaching them
What a joke observation when juxtaposed against the millions killed and maimed by our own government ...and I might add the very same government you and your ilk are always rushing to defend.
Oh poor hillary had to dodge a shoe from a disgruntled taxpayer lol. She ought to be in jail with hubby.

Old 04-11-2014, 11:26 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
What a joke observation when juxtaposed against the millions killed and maimed by our own government ...and I might add the very same government you and your ilk are always rushing to defend.
Oh poor hillary had to dodge a shoe from a disgruntled taxpayer lol. She ought to be in jail with hubby.
Her new book will likely be the shortest three liner you'll ever see, titled:

"My Life of Obfuscation Mastery"

Ist chapter; I was the figuritive wife of a philanderer of the first order.

2nd chapter; I am not responsible.

3rd chapter: What difference can it possibly make now?

In keeping with the pen is mightier than either shoes or swords; I wish the MSM would simply do to her what they've been so successful at doing to others they weren't being paid to protect and nurture by the owner or majority shareholders of their outlet.

What a complete mockery of a "free and nonprejudicial press" and thoroughly corrupt system.

Old 04-11-2014, 11:56 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Terrible, and simiply another example of how crude and disrespectful people are becoming.

Old 04-11-2014, 01:26 PM

1,110 posts, read 671,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
It's too bad she missed.
Good thing she missed. Perfect excuse to claim amnesia on Benghazi, Vince Foster, Travelgate, whitewater...

Old 04-11-2014, 03:09 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times
Hillary Clinton shoe-thrower identified as Phoenix woman -Alison Michelle Ernst
Hillary Clinton shoe-thrower identified as Phoenix woman - NY Daily News

Allison stood up at the Colorado theatre shooting trial and said she had info beneficial to the defense
Allison Michelle Ernst is the only one brave enough to fight for real justice in Holmes case ~ Magic Pop UFOS

ALLISON MICHELLE ERNST SUES JAMES EAGAN HOLMES
ALLISON MICHELLE ERNST LAWSUIT AGAINST JAMES HOLMES
Comes now, the Plaintiff, facing imminent danger and bodily harm from defendant James
Holmes, I seek a restraining order from James Holmes entering my mind through subliminal
messaging and causing me to be obsessed with him on a daily basis. Iam the Allison michelle ernst
that came to court with a bald head and red dress.

Old 04-11-2014, 03:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA Bubbleup View Post
Good thing she missed. Perfect excuse to claim amnesia on Benghazi, Vince Foster, Travelgate, whitewater...

Trust me as Obama, she had amnesia before the shoe! They need to see the same Doctor, because both of them have selective amnesia?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies