Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 10:56 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,755,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
The last retreat of the hopeless crank....blatant idiocy.

It is good to know you have finally recognized your capabilities.
And you reasoning for saying this? I mean I know you cant debate worth a damn, so you have to resort to personal attack..Its ok lvoc.

Old 04-10-2014, 10:57 PM

29,634 posts, read 16,619,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Am I criminal?
You didnt answer my question, so i dont know .

Old 04-10-2014, 10:58 PM

7,010 posts, read 12,004,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well I wouldn't call this a scientific survey, and you are a Republican cause I bet you vote Republican every election.
Agreed ^

I can't stand people who want to call themselves something other than a republican, in this case a "constitutionalist", yet side with every single republican viewpoint and side against every single democratic viewpoint, and then will vote straight republican.

If votes like a republican, and talks like a republican, yeah...

3,026 posts, read 3,657,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I am not a Republican, I am Constitutionalist..

That being said the dems claim they are most educated, most informed most(fill in blank here)...I mean it is very funny, and does explain a great deal of what the do, what they believe and why they do..
Democrats are funny because on one hand they say that there's a link between more education and making more money, and then on the other they say Republicans have more money while being less educated.

9,282 posts, read 6,755,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Your grammar errors in the last sentence make it near impossible to understand but I believe you are saying we need to build a fence....yeah, great idea.
Mic was blocked...

Old 04-10-2014, 10:59 PM

29,634 posts, read 16,619,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacierx View Post
Democrats are funny because on one hand they say that there's a link between more education and making more money, and then on the other they say Republicans have more money while being less educated.
Who said that ?

Old 04-10-2014, 11:00 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,259,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
The fact that every single one of these "studies" or "polls" comes from a right wing news media propaganda machine completely negates any kind of palpable results. If you don't think they're fixed coming from a site that operates on feeding the right wing agenda, then you don't know how to find factual information.

I'm merely stating it's sad that you've fallen for this and you actually believe this crap they write. I wouldn't believe it if they said 51% of Republicans don't know the earth revolves around the sun on a leftist site.

These sites generate false information and inflate their writings to attract the people of their ideology and to divide them from the opposing party. You are the core of what they are looking for.

A more interesting demographic or study would be how many people are conned into believe these false reports.
It is a legit survey, the problem is it said 51% didn't get one of both questions right. Overall it did a poor job trying to break down the survey, plus it was only with 2000 people and never stated the margin of error, which I am guessing is high.

7,529 posts, read 5,781,781 times
That would explain the 51% of idiots that voted for the village idiot in the Whitehouse.

7,010 posts, read 12,004,908 times
Quote:
What's funny is your lack of understanding of a far more complex issue. Rich republicans may be highly educated, but do not care about the poor, this makes them "less educated" in political perspective since we need the poor and working class to support our country.

Rich democrats generally care more about the poor, also since a lot of rich democrats rose from the working class.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:01 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,259,044 times
Quote:
That's a bit of a blanket statement, but not all Republicans are the Koch Brothers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.