Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 07:54 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,902,217 times

Advertisements

Greta - YouTube

Quote:
Yes, you just heard a Congressional candidate being forced to admit he lied about his resumé on national television. Dickinson turned out to have no intellectual substance at all on his other arguments either, unable to square the reality of his own desire to tell it like it is with the right of Tea Party supporters to do the same. Greta van Susteren has a delightful time dismantling Dickinson and his “war,” and the only one who doesn’t seem to realize what a national joke he’d become is Dickinson himself. He tweeted this out afterward, apparently believing he’d scored a point or two in the interview:
Link: Video: Democrat’s “War on Fox News” turns into hilarious rout « Hot Air

I think it's safe to say that Eric Cantor will coast to re-election. How embarrassing that this guy is the best the Democrats have to offer in VA-07.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:03 AM

1,136 posts, read 936,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post

Greta - YouTube

I think it's safe to say that Eric Cantor will coast to re-election. How embarrassing that this guy is the best the Democrats have to offer in VA-07.
That was painful to watch. I only watched the first minute, but it was clear the guy didn't even know what he was talking about.

For anyone who doesn't want to watch, all Van Sustren asks him in that first minute is "why do you think I'm trash?" And he goes "well, you're not." And she goes "OK, well, why is my program trash?" And he goes "well, I don't specifically have a problem with your program." So, he's basically just saying he "conceptually" is running against the generic idea of FOX, but not for any specific reason.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:08 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,342,518 times
Quote:

Greta - YouTube

Gretta hammered the guy and he proved he is a bumbling idiot. The sad part is this guy will get votes from partisans

Old 04-11-2014, 08:08 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,120,918 times
This fool is pissed that Fox and some viewers don't go rah-rah for the idiot in the WH.

This fool just embarrassed himself and Democrats in general.

Not only is he a fool but an idiot like his hero in the WH.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:14 AM

11,157 posts, read 13,926,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
This fool is pissed that Fox and some viewers don't go rah-rah for the idiot in the WH.

This fool just embarrassed himself and Democrats in general.

Not only is he a fool but an idiot like his hero in the WH.
He didn't embarrass himself. It's impossible to embarrass anyone who has no sense of shame. Few politicians do these days.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:14 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,651,547 times
WOW i have never seen so much stupid in a short period of time. This man cant be serious ? I mean this is how he presents himself ? LMAO wow, someone escaped from the mental hospital. He sounds so ignorant , uneducated, and childish. He keeps moving around like a blob of jello on crack.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:20 AM

It would be hilarious if this guy was elected, since his entire platform seems to be "I don't like FOX." Which is actually about the same as electing a President whose entire platform is "hope and change?"

Old 04-11-2014, 08:24 AM

46,001 posts, read 34,997,176 times
I see Fox News is playing the victim card, why do they care if people don't like them, they have a strong enough right wing base not to care?

Old 04-11-2014, 08:25 AM

30,133 posts, read 23,520,254 times
Quote:

Greta - YouTube

Unbelievably, I actually caught that last night. I was just done working and was looking for something to put on in the background and saw that smarmy little worm show up with the heading that he was promising to declare war on the Tea Party. Why I watched, I don't know, but I did....and have to admit, it was hilarious.

"I haven't watched that much..." but he hates Fox News. Idiot.

If anyone could put the politics aside for a second, and just view that troll as a person, they would see that he is nothing but a little weasel. If he gets voted in, it will firmly cement my belief that some people are far, far, far too stupid to vote.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I see Fox News is playing the victim card, why do they care if people don't like them, they have a strong enough right wing base not to care?
Inviting a guy on and clowning on him is playing the victim card? Interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies