Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2014, 07:50 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
If you all do a little research, you will find Harry Reid is behind all of this.
Couldn't rep you, but I believe this to be true! Also, Bundy's sister said this morning, the Sierra Club & President Obama
are the reason for all of this!

Old 04-12-2014, 07:51 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Ruby Ridge...
Waco...
Bundy Ranch

What do all these government intrusions have in common?
A progressive Democrats running the federal government, through the presidents administration and alphabet agencies.

Old 04-12-2014, 07:54 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,658,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
This is your true act of animal right activist at work! Where are the animal rights people even the "Sierra Club" saying the animals are not the ones to be abused.......... This this nothing but pure animal abuse and stepping on what should be a grandfather clause.

Do people realize the more you tax the rancher the more we pay for beef?
The problem now is , not only will he have lost all his animals but he will now have lost his business. Thanks to the great work of the democratic bodies , killing the middle class, selling out americans, and selling out this country.

Old 04-12-2014, 08:02 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,701 times
In short, from Bundy's daughter...
By SHIREE BUNDY COX:
Quote:

I have had people ask me to explain my dad's stance on this BLM fight. Here
it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it. There is so much [more] to it,
but here it is in a nut shell. My great grandpa bought the rights to the
Bunkerville allotment back in 1887, around there. Then he sold them to my
grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972. These men bought
and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads
to assure the survival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax
dollars.
These rights to the land use are called preemptive rights.

Old 04-12-2014, 08:02 AM

18,208 posts, read 25,840,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
No, not because of NAFTA.... For years, severe droughts in the western and southern United States have driven the price of feed such as corn and hay to record highs, causing ranchers to sell cattle they could no longer feed. The diminished herds are causing beef prices to swell to all-time highs for North Jersey butchers, delis and the customers seeking steaks and burgers. North Jersey consumers and retailers have beef with rising meat prices - Business - NorthJersey.com
Sanspeur is right. In 2002 Colorado suffered from destructive fires on a statewide basis. The worst area of the state that got it was the southwest portion. Mesa Verde National Park came close to burning down to the ground, the USFS and BLM firefighters were throwing everything they could to control this sad situation. By years end over 250,000 acres burned to the ground, 108,000 came in one fire just 30 minutes from the Denver metro area.

There were a lot of farmers and ranchers from North Dakota and Wisconsin and Minnesota who wanted to help-and did. Dozens of tractor trailers came in to the state with loads of hay. I personally saw a truck convoy coming in on I-76, all of them hauling hay.

Old 04-12-2014, 08:24 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Militia's from all over, head to the Bundy Ranch....

Chaos soon to come, with a very itchy trigger finger.

Militias head to Nevada rancher's standoff with feds: We're not 'afraid to shoot' - Washington Times

Old 04-12-2014, 08:26 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
"'Back in 2012, the New American reported that Harry Reid’s son, Rory Reid, was the chief representative for a Chinese energy firm planning to build a $5-billion solar plant on public land in Laughlin, Nevada. And journalist Marcus Stern with Reuters also reported that Sen. Reid was heavily involved in the deal as well. “[Reid] and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert,” he wrote. “Reid has been one of the project’s most prominent advocates, helping recruit the company during a 2011 trip to China and applying his political muscle on behalf of the project in Nevada.'”

» Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Read a little further and you will find that this company made a large contribution to Reids re-election campaign.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:24 AM

154 posts, read 257,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Not wanting to wander off the thread here but the cop killers at Waco committed suicide. It was in all the papers.
Yeah those innocent children the ATF MURDERED were cop killers committing suicide right?

Anyways as far as the topic of this thread goes I am glad to see at least a few people here understand Harry Reid is behind a lot of this with his business deal he is working on with the Chinese. The bottom line here is allowing these cattle to graze on "federal" land is costing tax payers nothing. In fact the ranchers are making improvements to the land with irrigation systems and other things like that. On the other hand if we allow dirty Harry Reid to go through with his solar farm deal the deal will probably be subsidized with tax dollars potentially costing us millions of dollars. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:35 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin Nagant View Post
Yeah those innocent children the ATF MURDERED were cop killers committing suicide right?

Anyways as far as the topic of this thread goes I am glad to see at least a few people here understand Harry Reid is behind a lot of this with his business deal he is working on with the Chinese. The bottom line here is allowing these cattle to graze on "federal" land is costing tax payers nothing. In fact the ranchers are making improvements to the land with irrigation systems and other things like that. On the other hand if we allow dirty Harry Reid to go through with his solar farm deal the deal will probably be subsidized with tax dollars potentially costing us millions of dollars. Seems like a no brainer to me.
They ambushed and killed several police officers. They were indeed cop killers and they did in fact set the place on fire. Back to the topic, grazing denudes the land of vegetation and has a detrimental effect on streams. In no way does it improve the land.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:41 AM

3,147 posts, read 3,500,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
They ambushed and killed several police officers. They were indeed cop killers and they did in fact set the place on fire. Back to the topic, grazing denudes the land of vegetation and has a detrimental effect on streams. In no way does it improve the land.
So the children ambushed and killed several officers?... Because that is what he was asking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies