Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2014, 09:58 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
Exactly my point, you cant even back anything up yet you support the BLM. Where can you show me documents and proof that HE himself and his family has cost taxpayers money?

As i asked many times before and yet non of you government supporters have YET to answer me.

I see...

You won't look up the documentation you want to see and expect everyone else to do it for you.

No wonder you're on this deadbeat's side.

Quote:
Would you or would you not pay a monthly cell phone bill if the service provider all of a sudden stopped putting up cell phone towers but yet demands you pay them for service, but you dont have service ?
If you're a landlord and the tenant stops paying rent because he claims you didn't paint the place in his favorite color, but he keeps on occupying the home, would you evict?

Old 04-15-2014, 09:59 AM

11,143 posts, read 10,704,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Since the 1500s, we have developed something referred to a "Public Health." One of the main public health initiatives for saving human lives was the proper disposal of sewage to prevent runoff in water.

Pathogenic Effects from Livestock Grazing Riparian Areas, LS-5-05

Would you put your hot product of cow manure in your water?

http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/waste_mgt/n...es/effects.pdf
More recently than the 1500s, we have invented water filtration units. Cattle urine and feces aren't a public health risk, especially in an area that is largely unpopulated.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:00 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,658,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I see...

You won't look up the documentation you want to see and expect everyone else to do it for you.

No wonder you're on this deadbeat's side.

If you're a landlord and the tenant stops paying rent because he claims you didn't paint the place in his favorite color, but he keeps on occupying the home, would you evict?
Good job not answering me AGAIN. This isnt about a favorite color If i painted it a wrong color, then i would repaint his home. Now if i said i would and never did it, then i never fulfilled a service that i was suppose to do.

Just answer my cell phone question with a Yes or NO ... Or is it too hard ?

Old 04-15-2014, 10:09 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abnheel View Post
That is Nevada land. The only agency he should pay is Nevada. 10th amendment. Look it up.

Actually, Bundy is in direct violation of the Nevada state constitution! Look it up.

Article 1, Section 2 of the Nevada Constitution:

Sec: 2. " Purpose of government; paramount allegiance to United States.  All political power is inherent in the people[.] Government is instituted for the protection, security and benefit of the people; and they have the right to alter or reform the same whenever the public good may require it. But the Paramount Allegiance of every citizen is due to the Federal Government in the exercise of all its Constitutional powers as the same have been or may be defined by the Supreme Court of the United States; and no power exists in the people of this or any other State of the Federal Union to dissolve their connection therewith or perform any act tending to impair[,] subvert, or resist the Supreme Authority of the government of the United States. The Constitution of the United States confers full power on the Federal Government to maintain and Perpetuate its existance [existence], and whensoever any portion of the States, or people thereof attempt to secede from the Federal Union, or forcibly resist the Execution of its laws, the Federal Government may, by warrant of the Constitution, employ armed force in compelling obedience to its Authority."

THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF NEVADA

Old 04-15-2014, 10:12 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Since the 1500s, we have developed something referred to a "Public Health." One of the main public health initiatives for saving human lives was the proper disposal of sewage to prevent runoff in water.

Pathogenic Effects from Livestock Grazing Riparian Areas, LS-5-05

Would you put your hot product of cow manure in your water?

http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/waste_mgt/n...es/effects.pdf

Ya, just think of all the pharmaceuticals, with the pis and crap that they drink in the cities.

When you flush you toilet, where does it go????? LOL!

Old 04-15-2014, 10:15 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
In Nevada, the Name to Know is Reid - Los Angeles Times

Seems like this kind of stuff has been going on for a while now.
Reid and the so called horse club, called the "Sierra Club"

I came across this not sure how factual it is.......Was stopping Nevada’s fracking rush behind the Bundy Showdown?

Old 04-15-2014, 10:16 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerat View Post
The mentality of the bots is amazing. The government bots that is. Do you people hear yourselves? "He's a thief because he is grazing his cattle on our public land." We'll, duh, I guess that is my land too since I pay my fair share of federal taxes so, he has my permission to graze his cattle on my portion of that public land.

Are you bots serious in your defense of around 200 heavily armed federal agents along with 4 sniper teams targeting a family of American citizens over a grazing fee controversy? Really? That is what this country has come to? Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think I have seen any criticism from any of you bots about the governments actions. Seeing this type of behavior from any law enforcement agency toward American citizens is very disturbing.
The courts have ruled on this and Bundy had his due process. Now Bundy wants to fight with semi-automatics to continue to be in contempt of the court and the law. We are a nation of laws. If Bundy doesn't like them, he can either move to another country of his choosing or go through the constitutional process for having a law changed.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:20 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
The courts have ruled on this and Bundy had his due process. Now Bundy wants to fight with semi-automatics to continue to be in contempt of the court and the law. We are a nation of laws. If Bundy doesn't like them, he can either move to another country of his choosing or go through the constitutional process for having a law changed.

Even King George didn't like a bunch of Rednecks taking his land.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:21 AM

11,143 posts, read 10,704,481 times
Quote:
I haven't seen any mention of Bundy starting an armed showdown with the authorities. In fact, it was the BLM converging on his property with their semi-automatics that started off the showdown.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:21 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Ah...........how about the link in the post I replied to.
I do have to say you may be right here and if so this is very disappointing! I did read a comment by Sheriff Mack stating this was a plan........wonder if this is what Joshua or King David would have done!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies