Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 11:10 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times

Advertisements

Hillary said it - do liberals not like her words now?

I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2014, 11:20 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
These guys put me in mind of a quote from the Bible: "The guilty flee when no man pursueth."
Too esoteric for me.

Guilty be fleeing alla time when per suited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8APl40BE3tc

Old 04-14-2014, 11:21 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Of course they are. All part of the plan. If and when a liberal woman becomes president, disagreeing with any of her policies will brand you a misogynous bastard as well. Same thing would apply to gay, other minorities, etc. They can't stand on their principles, they must brandish these sorts of categorizations as weaponry.
Yep!!

Old 04-14-2014, 11:33 AM

18,455 posts, read 7,086,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
where is this great conspiracy. . .seems to me the only one who says you can't disagree because your called racist is people like the OP

where is the source of this? Where are people being shot down as racist for disagreeing?

seems to me a lot of people disagree, and very seldom are they called racist

so where is this conspiracy, or is it only a conspiracy of the OPs mind?

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy exactly, more like a group think/mob mentality.

See, liberals have figured out that attacks on freedom of speech do not have to come in the form of legal consequences from the government in order to be effective.
They say that as long government is not restricting your speech then anything they do like getting people fired for their opinions is all ok!

After all no one is arresting you......yet.

Old 04-14-2014, 11:37 AM

37,801 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
There won't be another Black President for a long, long time. That's Barack Obama's true legacy.
Unless, they're gay or female or Hispanic, too. (We already covered disabled with Roosevelt). It's not about Obama.

Smug Alert: It's about libs feeling good about themselves. They need to announce to the world how special they are.

Smug Alert (Season 10, Episode 2) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

Old 04-14-2014, 11:40 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Unless, they're gay or female or Hispanic, too. (We already covered disabled with Roosevelt). It's not about Obama.

Smug Alert: It's about libs feeling good about themselves. They need to announce to the world how special they are.

Smug Alert (Season 10, Episode 2) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios
Or maybe people no longer expect old white men to be the answer for who should lead the country. Race, gender, and sexual preference shouldn't matter when selecting the right candidate for President.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:48 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
boy you guys are blind as bats, and deaf as if you were born with no ears. read posts here that disagree with obama, and listen to what the liberal pundits say when people disagree with obama. the first thing they pull out is the race card.

a republican says, we want lower taxes and think obama is wrong to want higher taxes, the democrats and their supporters come back with, yeah well you just think that way because you dont like having a black president.
The media pulls the race card because they know it gets Obama's base riled up. They see the world though anger. The sun rises.. that's racist, the sun sets... that's racist. Unbelievable isn't it.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:53 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Want respect, earn respect by the actions you so willingly commit. The Democrat Party, does not earn respect at all. This is still America I believe, sometimes I have friends, who feel this Country is going in such a wrong direction. Obama has helped with this, and their or my opinion to believe this. You are free to have your own opinion.

No one told me when I was born, I had to be a Democrat when I got older. You know what I was for a long time, until I became smart and wise the hell up. And could see the control the Democrat Establishment had on naïve people. And the damagingt outright deceitful lies they could come up with. Actually look us in the eye and lie and lie and lie.

Believe u me, you are not a Supreme Party as you may think, or when Obama was elected, we really would have had Hope that truly happened for everyone, and Good Economic Change, which by every standard, we have not. Think what you many, this is still America you don't like how anyone else thinks, shut your damn mouth, because who in the hell gave you the right, to think your superior in thinking to anyone else. One party just has too many ignorant naïve people. And they don't take that to the bank!

Old 04-14-2014, 01:00 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,403,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Want respect, earn respect by the actions you so willingly commit. The Democrat Party, does not earn respect at all. This is still America I believe, sometimes I have friends, who feel this Country is going in such a wrong direction. Obama has helped with this, and their or my opinion to believe this. You are free to have your own opinion.

No one told me when I was born, I had to be a Democrat when I got older. You know what I was for a long time, until I became smart and wise the hell up. And could see the control the Democrat Establishment had on naïve people. And the damagingt outright deceitful lies they could come up with. Actually look us in the eye and lie and lie and lie.

Believe u me, you are not a Supreme Party as you may think, or when Obama was elected, we really would have had Hope that truly happened for everyone, and Good Economic Change, which by every standard, we have not. Think what you many, this is still America you don't like how anyone else thinks, shut your damn mouth, because who in the hell gave you the right, to think your superior in thinking to anyone else. One party just has too many ignorant naïve people. And they don't take that to the bank!
The Democratic Party has earned enough respect to whoop the Republican Party's tail in two straight national elections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The media pulls the race card because they know it gets Obama's base riled up. They see the world though anger. The sun rises.. that's racist, the sun sets... that's racist. Unbelievable isn't it.
The media tells the truth.

Who is really angry about race? We have birthers still asking for Obama's birth certificate.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:03 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Or maybe people no longer expect old white men to be the answer for who should lead the country. Race, gender, and sexual preference shouldn't matter when selecting the right candidate for President.
It's old white men running the country right now, in both parties. Obama may be black but his behind the scene advisors are old white men. I don't see this changing for a while. Not that I like it this way, just that's the way it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies