Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2014, 08:42 AM

452 posts, read 681,958 times

Advertisements

I challenge anyone to spend some time and do a Google search on what has happened to England in the last few years. Muslims are destroying the economy, controlling neighborhoods and demanding Sharia Law is used over England's laws where Muslims are concerned. This also is happening in France. The suggestion that Muslims can live peacefully with others is just a plain lie. And thanks to the fools in this country that voted for the Muslim in the White House, we are on the same path.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2014, 08:44 AM

1,347 posts, read 954,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
To the OP and the person to whom you are responding, all Muslims are guilty by association because a few fanatics sullied the name of Islam by acting outside the will of Allah.
Spoken like a true believer of the islamic propaganda machine to run interference defending the indefensible.

There are over a billion muslims, and polls have consistently shown widespread support for terrorism and violence in the name of islam.

Quote:
It is a very sick and myopic way of viewing the world and such attitudes will eventually cause the deaths of innocent people.
What is disgusting is how badly muslims will lie to pretend that the awful, violent history of the islamic death cult did not exist, as if there is no such thing as a history book.

You want to stop the deaths of innocents? Leave the fake religion of islam, and burn every koran you can find.

Old 04-19-2014, 08:47 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
The OP's right. We're on our way to either having their laws encroach on ours or having them live in their own little enclaves, subject not to our laws, but their own. That's what's happened in England, BTW, and the repercussions are increasingly dire there.

Wake up, sheeple.

Old 04-19-2014, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Doesn't One Million Moms exist solely to identify and target things they think are blasphemous to Christianity?
How many people have they killed to defend chistianity? How many suicide bombers and imperialistic wars have they launched in its name? How many countries are they emigrating to so they can conquer them by high birth rates?

Yeah, thought so.

Old 04-19-2014, 08:58 AM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
Birmingham probes Muslim takeover of schools 'plot'

This happens wherever muslims immigrate to a non-muslim country; like a trojan horse as the article states, they take over the schools, businesses, and eventually, establish sharia law - as if they are instilling a new muslim country where there used to be a non-muslim one.
It's what people here want. They will only see the problem after it's too late to do anything about it.

Old 04-19-2014, 09:00 AM

[quote=jambo101;34430937]
Quote:
I wonder if the indigenous native American Indians had similar misgivings about the migration of the white man to their land.
Uh, the usual failed effort of the far left to try and "guilt" the westerners on so many levels.

First off, the array of indian tribes were not the first to arrive in what is now north america, and what does that mean "their" land?

Can I tell a muslim they cannot move out of saudi arabia because it is not "their" land? Land is owned and ruled by the legal entity overseeing it; please let us know which legal, governing authority covering the 200-odd major indian tribes projected sovereignty over N America?

Old 04-19-2014, 09:09 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,934 times
[quote=MadisonR;34432923]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post

Uh, the usual failed effort of the far left to try and "guilt" the westerners on so many levels.

First off, the array of indian tribes were not the first to arrive in what is now north america, and what does that mean "their" land?

Can I tell a muslim they cannot move out of saudi arabia because it is not "their" land? Land is owned and ruled by the legal entity overseeing it; please let us know which legal, governing authority covering the 200-odd major indian tribes projected sovereignty over N America?
So you're saying that it was okay for Whites to come over and take land that the indigenous Indians have been living on because the Indians didn't have large governing authority? And you got the nerve to imply that other posters are stupid?

Old 04-19-2014, 09:12 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,934 times
Quote:
Uh, not really, since some of them wrote about the horrors of islam, which you would know had you actually read a history book on occasion.
Really? Why then didn't they put the freedom of religion except if your Muslim into the constitution? You know what, no matter how much I hate Liberals and the Liberal way of thinking, It's bigots who are the sole reason why people are turned off from the Republican party.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 04-19-2014 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: Personal attack

Old 04-19-2014, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
Really? Why then didn't they put the freedom of religion except if your Muslim into the constitution? You know what, no matter how much I hate Liberals and the Liberal way of thinking, It's bigots like you who are the sole reason why people are turned off from the Republican party. I'm glad that you all are dying off and are coming the majority in this country.
More idiotic accusations, too funny...remind me where I indicated i was "republican...."

And btw sonny boy, when the muslims start pulling the same BS in the US that they already have for YEARS in Europe, DO NOT come crying to people like me for help. "I told you so" is ALL you are going to get as a response.

And for the record, I am not against "muslims," I am against "islam;"

Last edited by Oldhag1; 04-19-2014 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: Against TOS

Old 04-19-2014, 09:19 AM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
[quote=DoniDanko;34433024]
Quote:

So you're saying that it was okay for Whites to come over and take land that the indigenous Indians have been living on because the Indians didn't have large governing authority?
You might want to join the 21st century. I don't think it was fair for the Huns to invade eastern Europe, either. Or the Visigoths to take the Iberian Peninsula. Or the Mongols seizing the north of China. But I've moved on.

We might want to deal with what is on OUR plate right now. I cannot help what my fifth generation removed grandfathers did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies