Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2007, 08:14 AM

131 posts, read 312,791 times

Advertisements

Rite. Here is a subject and a half. Do I think we should have the death penalty. ...yes. Hmm. It’s a dodgy one really though. But seriously do we need to keep paedophiles, serial killers, rapists etc in a cage for ever. Wat is the point in that. I’m not talking about killing every wrong doer lol that would be silly. But like people who will literally spend the rest of their life in jail, not meaning a life sentence where they get out in like a week (slight exaggeration there but) I mean people who really will. In soletry confinement were the only get out of their cell for one hour a day...for ever. Why not just kill them. Harsh? But seriously though. What good is it keeping them in a cage? Pointless. Get em int ground lol. Anyway people who do certain crimes don't deserve the right to f*ckin human rights anyways. Like fukin paedophiles and serial killers and sh*t. Jus fukin kill em. Plain and simple. f*ck em. Who gives a f*ck anyways. But I suppose with the death sentence comes problems, dilemmas. Like where do you draw the line. If you just kill one person (just lol) do you get life in prison where as if you kill two you die? Hmmm. And I would want yano a burgular who jus let him/herself in through an open window to nick a few thing get killed. That’s a bit OTT. Personally I think any crime that you would read in the paper or hear about or something that makes you think omfg wtf. That’s f*ckin wrong. Or that is sick. Or w.e. like when them baby sitter raped that tiny baby. Fukin sick who the f*ck would do that. They should be killed. End of. no jury no judge no nothing. Jus shoot em or something. I think that is the line. When something makes you proper stop and ewww jus f*ckin. Yano. Ahhh wtf sort of fing. Like if you read that some guy had killed his gf coz he caught her cheating or something youd think that was bad, or over the top for the situation, but you wouldn’t stop for ages n think about how wrong it was. That means that that guy shouldn't be killed. Then ther is the problem of what if you get it wrong. What if you get the rong person and kill them. Well you have to be pretty sure don't you. Lol. Maybe don't let anyone know about the death penalty then get them to confess with a promise of reduced sentence then take the to a secret location and kill em lol. Actually no. everyone need to know sickos are getting killed. Then it might actually make people think before they do things. They wont be like hmmm shal I rape this kid...lets think...if I get cought...maybee life...good behaviour...get out in like...5 years? f*ck it. The’ll be like shall I rape this kid..lets think about this...if I do this it will be my last shag ever coz I get the death sentence. sh*t.
Another thing. The f*ckin insanity plea. No. wtf. Am sorry but I don't give a f*ck if your crazy or you didn't know what you was doing. You did it. Arnt the punishments there for criminals? Like if ya kill someone. I dont giv a f*ck if your crazy. Go to jail. The whole point is to get them off the street so they can do no more harm and to maybe rehabilitate them. So why does it matter if you are crazy. Why should things be different? Are you a menace to sociatey? Yes! So be in jail. But can we rehabilitate the? No...coz ther crazy. O well that’s orite then. We’ll just let them back on to the streets to kill some more people..but we cant blame them...ther crazy. WTF. If they are to crazy to not know that killing somebody is wrong and should not be done. And there too crazy to do there time. Then kill them. Death penalty. We have no need for people like that on the world. Non whatsoever. I dont give a f*ck if its some tumour in the brain that making them crazy so ‘its not their fault’...so that tumour has killed them anyway BANG goodbye.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:17 AM

3,589 posts, read 4,146,402 times
Hasn't this already been discussed to death in other threads?

Plus, I noticed you're in the UK; the UK will never get the death penalty back unless it leaves the EU, and that's not going to happen. So the issue is moot.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:20 AM

3,099 posts, read 2,644,217 times
agree. it is a huge waste of money to feed and house these people that will never change and get a life sentence. i think our world would be better off without their bad energy in our atmosphere.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:26 AM

6,202 posts, read 11,446,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
agree. it is a huge waste of money to feed and house these people that will never change and get a life sentence. i think our world would be better off without their bad energy in our atmosphere.
Another pro-birther.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:37 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
By most accounts it's actually less expensive to maintain a prisoner through a life sentence than to execute one, the cost of appeals I suppose being the largest expense of an execution.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:40 AM

5,168 posts, read 11,435,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
By most accounts it's actually less expensive to maintain a prisoner through a life sentence than to execute one, the cost of appeals I suppose being the largest expense of an execution.
Exactly.
This issue has been discussed ad nauseum within the last couple of weeks. Some people are firmly opposed to it, others aren't....
Myself I am totally opposed to it. You don't teach others that killing is wrong, by killing. Life in prison is cheaper and a worse punishment imo.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:44 AM

10,203 posts, read 27,113,560 times
Yup, sure enough we had a long thread on this subject; ended 11/27 and was closed by Yac because folks couldn't stay on topic.

Thanks all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies