Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 07:55 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,558,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
We are discussing age, not offering sex for money.

In TCAP, no one involved was under the age of 18 - and the crime is arranging to have sex with a minor.

Without the involvement of a minor, no crime has been committed.

Perverted Justice practices entrapment.
Yes, it is a crime and it's a sting operation so they did not allow contact with minor. Were they supposed to have a child on hand to be victimized?

Old 04-23-2014, 07:59 AM

13,507 posts, read 16,988,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I do not watch this show
but I do know about it and it helps to bring awareness of how pervasive it is for these scum
to cruise the Internet for sex with minors
I happen to be a survivor of sexual abuse and I think any way that it can bring attention or to stop
some of these ******* it should be done
if you have kids I would think to would be just as outraged as the rest of us but no
not you, you seem to want to look the other way or make excuses for these POS
of blame the show
I find that deplorable!!!
NO one is "baiting" these shi* heads!!! THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SEX WITH KIDS
what part of that do you not get!! You act like they are totally innocent and "somehow" they got TRICKED
into driving some of them for hours and sow up with booze and condoms a lot of them sent pictures of their penis
and you feel sorry for them!!!!
WHO IS FORCING YOU TO WATCH????
Your emotional attachment to this issue has led you to not even being able to comprehend just about everything I wrote, and in addition you start hurling unfounded accusations my way.

I called the guys showing up for these stings sick perverts.

I said that the cops get off on baiting. I guarantee you all of the cops involved in these things are not 100% law abiding moral citizens themselves.

I said that the reporter is an opportunistic leach of a human being.

I've seen tidbits of the show on occasion, I've never willfully watched a second of it. I think everything about it is disturbing.

A simple public service announcement about the dangers of child predators on the internet would suffice. This network isn't providing a public service, it's generating ratings from this garbage. Why not televise lethal injections, some disturbed people would watch that too.

And what somone else said is true..the vast majority of child sexual abuse has nothing to do with the internet, it's family or close friends.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:01 AM

24,834 posts, read 37,263,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Your emotional attachment to this issue has led you to not even being able to comprehend just about everything I wrote, and in addition you start hurling unfounded accusations my way.

I called the guys showing up for these stings sick perverts.

I said that the cops get off on baiting. I guarantee you all of the cops involved in these things are not 100% law abiding moral citizens themselves.

I said that the reporter is an opportunistic leach of a human being.

I've seen tidbits of the show on occasion, I've never willfully watched a second of it. I think everything about it is disturbing.

A simple public service announcement about the dangers of child predators on the internet would suffice. This network isn't providing a public service, it's generating ratings from this garbage. Why not televise lethal injections, some disturbed people would watch that too.

And what somone else said is true..the vast majority of child sexual abuse has nothing to do with the internet, it's family or close friends.
A pay per view lethal injection would be a hit......why not???

Give the profit to the victim's family.

Old 04-23-2014, 10:47 AM

13,507 posts, read 16,988,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
A pay per view lethal injection would be a hit......why not???

Give the profit to the victim's family.
The irony of this post considering the subject of this thread..

Getting off on watching people die isn't a bad thing, right? That's pretty perverted in it's own way.

Old 04-23-2014, 10:54 AM

24,834 posts, read 37,263,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
The irony of this post considering the subject of this thread..

Getting off on watching people die isn't a bad thing, right? That's pretty perverted in it's own way.
Getting off???

Just where was that said???

Old 04-23-2014, 10:58 AM

68,297 posts, read 54,176,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS39 View Post
People who did hardly anything other than lose judgment on the internet and say some dirty things,

Then got lured in and invited over to an underage decoy home who wasn't really underage

By perverted justice and this mr. Perfect Chris Hansen dateline NBC and colluding this with local police

Got people on national TV and felony record and life and career ruined when they didn't actually harm a single underage person

How is this making the nation safer? Why not help these lost souls instead of ruining them for life so they can't even change for the better?

It's this
"I'm Chris Hansen with dateline nbc, why don't you have a seat over there and get comfortable. What were your plans for today??? Do you ever watch television? Well....there's something I need to tell you ...it's that I'm Chris hansen with dateline nbc and we're doing a story on adults who meet teens online ....ts called to catch a predator....

Now if there's anything else you would like to tell us...we'd like to hear it...if not ...you're free to go ......"

He steps outside "police!!! Get down on the ground ....! Booked ...fingerprinted ...questioned...put behind bars...bail set at 50,000 cash ...kind of harsh "

It's cruel and misses the entire boat of how we prevent real kids from harm...and Makes it look like the families and the suspect are purely evil and misstates their lifelong contributions to society
While I have NO sympathy for anyone who 'allows' themself to be 'lured' to a place wherethey KNOW an underage person is waiting for them I do take issue with the states where anyone who's caugyt urinating in public must register as a sex offender. I'd guess the vast majority of males at least have at one time or another made a pit stop along the side of the road when no facilities were available. I find it hard to believe that warrants the need to register as a sex offender.

Old 04-23-2014, 11:02 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,176,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
While I have NO sympathy for anyone who 'allows' themself to be 'lured' to a place wherethey KNOW an underage person is waiting for them I do take issue with the states where anyone who's caugyt urinating in public must register as a sex offender. I'd guess the vast majority of males at least have at one time or another made a pit stop along the side of the road when no facilities were available. I find it hard to believe that warrants the need to register as a sex offender.
Agreed. Although I have to much class to be urinating in public, I have come damn close to needing to pull over and run out into the woods a few times. Do the chemo and you find out fast that your once gallon sized bladder seems to only hold a thimble.
I think some laws are taken way over the top. Taking a leak behind a tree is a far cry from opening an overcoat to intentionally expose yourself to a young woman.

Last edited by tinman01; 04-23-2014 at 11:20 AM..

Old 04-23-2014, 03:54 PM

22,622 posts, read 24,466,288 times
I would just fix it all.......age of consent would be 13, across the board.

Yeah I know, lets hear the squeals of anger and protest.

But from what I have read, MOST people are a-ok with a 13 year old young man hooking up with hotty-hot, 32 year old teacher. So it must then be applied equally........14 year old Barbie-Doll wants very badly to boinky her 25 year old math teacher..........what's the problem????????????

Old 04-23-2014, 05:01 PM

25,024 posts, read 27,858,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I would just fix it all.......age of consent would be 13, across the board.

Yeah I know, lets hear the squeals of anger and protest.

But from what I have read, MOST people are a-ok with a 13 year old young man hooking up with hotty-hot, 32 year old teacher. So it must then be applied equally........14 year old Barbie-Doll wants very badly to boinky her 25 year old math teacher..........what's the problem????????????
The problem is most people still think female sexuality is wrong, dirty, and shouldn't happen outside of marriage and only until said female is at least 30 years old. After all, even with consenting adults, a man with multiple female sex partners is regarded as a sexual warrior, a man's man; a woman with multiple male partners is soiled, dirty, slutty, ho bag, etc. Our society, as a whole, is very uncomfortable with the idea of women having sex, they should all be little pure angels and nurturing mothers. Even in 2014, American society still puts "invisible burqas" on women

Old 04-23-2014, 05:49 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,356,786 times
i think they ought to cut their gonads off, that cure them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies