Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Believe The Enrollment Numbers For Obamacare?
Yes 54 31.76%
No We Are Being Lied To 113 66.47%
Other Explain 3 1.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 11:03 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSojourn View Post
I guess the Republicans are liars too, they would be the first ones to point it out, if the figures are not true....their silence in disputing the numbers says it all, for those of you who oppose Obama or are just anti Obama, will never accept the truth, if it came up to your bit you on your behind, because of self delusion and let your dislike or hate of Obama blind you, to whats true.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.
I'll tell you what the hell is true. My friends and a few family members had a great health plan. Which by the way for a while your President PROMISED them they would be able to keep that plan and their current Doctor. Which by the way turned out to be a gross lie. Actually a big fudging lie.

Yeah sure, you have to accept this health care plan be enrolled, but guess what your premiums are now going to be raised. This is what has happened to many families I personally know. Their fudging premiums have skyrocketed under this damn plan and for what. They had good decent plans and not fly by night plans. These good hard working people had these plans for a very long time.

So yes a few of them have made phone calls to the W.H. to complain and have also written letters, but I am more then positive, to no avail.

There is no delusion that Obama lies, when his faith is being tested. But let me grab some of this credit because things are going great right at the moment. No I do not believe these numbers unless I seem them for myself. This administration does not know how to be forthcoming Period.

What there is no silence, I have heard many republicians as well as regular citizens, dispute these numbers. The only people being bitten in their azz, is the naïve, and ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2014, 04:02 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,976,447 times
People can only view Obama Care through a political lens, never can they look at it from a moral standpoint.

Old 04-18-2014, 06:03 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
Default Do You Believe The Enrollment Numbers For Obamacare?

I expect them to be a little under reported.

It won't be long until the number passes 10 million.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:37 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
um no.. Doctors know the reinbursement rate is already pre-established, and their billed rate is meaningless.

Clearly they know more than some posters
Their bill rate is not meaningless. We have to pay out of pocket what insurance doesn't pay. So they still get their money because we make up the difference. Their bill is their bill and they want it paid in full. I asked my dentist why his charges were so much more than insurance paid and he said it's the area we live in. So I'm paying him to live in his gorgeous big home.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:09 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
I believe the numbers. It kind of similar to a company C.E.O. creating a new policy that will fire 800 employees, hire 700 back, and then claim that he/she created new jobs...

Oh yeah, Obama math.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I don't think it's a lie. If you are going to lie, inflate it a little more then.

At least a 61% chance it is Natalie.

We know better that it is already inflated.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:14 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
People can only view Obama Care through a political lens, never can they look at it from a moral standpoint.
Tyranny is always immoral.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:17 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Regardless of party, all politicians lie including presidents.

What did Ron Paul ever lie about? Everything he has told us has turned out to be dead on. Like some kind of physic.
Then his Son Rand. What lies has he told you?
Then you have Ted Cruz, where has he ever lied to you?

I guess some are politicians and Statesmen are a rare breed.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Regardless of party, all politicians lie including presidents.

Obama has a record of lying about Obamacare itself so that is inconsequential in this discussion.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:31 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What did Ron Paul ever lie about? Everything he has told us has turned out to be dead on. Like some kind of physic.
Then his Son Rand. What lies has he told you?
Then you have Ted Cruz, where has he ever lied to you?

I guess some are politicians and Statesmen are a rare breed.
And you think Obama supporters drank the kool aid I actually like Ron Paul. I have no idea what they promised their supporters to get elected. If you think they are honest then good for you. I don't buy it from any of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies