Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 09:29 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post
This is next for President Obama and his administration. Sending a delegation to the Vatican and trying to persuade the Pope to get behind his and his administration's plans to force religious organizations to pay for abortions and contraception courtesy the AMA. Will thses people ever give up?

Obama sends pro-abortion delegation to Vatican
Hah!

WND

'nuff said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2014, 09:35 AM

13,954 posts, read 5,623,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
Projection: It's not just for movie theaters anymore.
He's the grievance President. It's the defining characteristic of his administration and always has been. He guides the DoJ and IRS according to grievance. He makes Rose Garden speeches according to grievance. He switches narratives off his failures according to grievance. In other words, he's the most successful progressive President of all time, because nobody has made more law out of grievance - the progressive stock in trade - than Obama.

His Illinois and US Senate stop-overs were about grievance. His books were about grievance. As he describes it in his books...his whole life has been about grievance.

So how is it me projecting to figure that a person consumed by grievance for his entire life to this point would continue to be consumed by grievance?

Old 04-24-2014, 09:37 AM

48,129 posts, read 22,002,483 times
I would expect that President Obama will write and give speeches for several years and then either become President of a major University; or establish a philanthropic foundation to address some of the issues he championed during his presidency.....particularly education.

I hold him in the highest regard, and since he is still a young man....I look forward to what he decides to do with his life.

Since he has young children.....I expect he and Michelle will choose to settle down and have a real home.

(I also expect that once the political spot light is off him; he will be able to resume attending the Christian church of his choosing....and enjoy being in the pews...without disrupting or endangering the congregation.)

Old 04-24-2014, 09:44 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Ascension into Heaven.

...broadcast live on MSNBC.
LOL, NY Times will print more pictures of Obama with his head centered in the middle of a circle in the background, giving him the appearance of being surrounded by a halo.

Old 04-24-2014, 11:48 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,294,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Who would pay or even waste time to sit and listen to a bumbling idiot?
I don't know, people are paying Sarah Palin a lot of money in speaking fees.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:14 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
I don't know, people are paying Sarah Palin a lot of money in speaking fees.
Yes...they are.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:21 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,332,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Unlike his predecessor he`ll be able to visit Europe without fear of being arrested.
If Russia lets him go to their Europe.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:36 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,269 times
You guys complain way too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies